Harry and Meghan #193 Harkle what fright thru yonder window peeks, is it the beast, wife of ugly ginger son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His face causes me intense irritation .

He cannot hide his jealousy and anger, loathsome little bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Aw! Catherine's earrings belong to HMTQ and she wore them for Philip's funeral, and Remembrance Sunday 2016.

1654257421552.png
1654257444890.png

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Spotted in the reception:

1654257486590.png

1654257554026.png

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I think Zara and Mike are Switzerland - Zara grew up with them both so must despair at Hazzno but I do think she is there for them both and is being diplomatic. As for her mum? I really hope she ripped the pair a new one - her face never gives much away but she is the only royal I wouldn’t want to cross 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
I don’t think the kids are even here.
I don't either because I really don't think that a christening or a birthday party will be taking place today or tomorrow. A one year old has no concept of birthdays anyway and everyone is busy.

Of course they could've brought them to Frogmore Cottage with a nanny in tow to look after them while they were at Jubilee events. If the kids aren't going out anywhere with them then they might as well have left them in California.

Even if Smegz threw a party at Frogmore Cottage who is going to attend? Not the Queen and probably not the Cambridges. There's an outside chance that Charles might want to kiss and make up to see the kids and maybe Eugenie would turn up 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Envy is the thief of joy, clearly demonstrated by the Harkles.

Probably a good choice for Smeg to bring her gloves today because that reception was frosteeee, brrrr.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Trevor Coult. About Invictus and H suing a company who already had the name. He lost

• Haha
Reactions: 31
FFS
I missed everything after the eyelash fright scene!!!

What is it with people thinking just because it's a bank holiday they're welcome to 'pop in' unexpectedly?

3kp7cb.jpg

Off to catch up now
Please don't be filling another thread before I get back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
This footage is probably the best imo to see the crowd’s reaction on arrival. the cheers i heard on the bbc weren’t actually that loud at all. suprised they even heard them.

Reactions: 25
New thread already!! Thanks to @Doodlebug005 for the title, had to take the R out of ginger though as it was too long otherwise!!

Harry & Meghan #192 Harry & Meghan who?? | Tattle Life Old thread here.
Thank you dear @Mrsoh for new thread , apologies for length of title , honestly didn’t think it would be chosen😂 also sincere apologies to William Shakespeare for wrecking his beautiful quote 😂
And thanks to all the lovely tattlers for their votes!
Am in garden today painting fences so haven’t seen tv, loving your updates ! Dying to hear boos too😂

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Look at her chin thrust there too. I’m surprised she she didn’t crack a tooth veneer. Them trying to negotiate better seats was pathetic

Camilla also blew kisses to William. This was a clear and open signal of who is in and who is out. It was meant to send a message to everyone.Have we ever seen them do that before?

You know that Zara and Mike were itching to give them a slap.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I don't think they are here either, but that's cos I don't think they exist. Jmo.

But if they did and she's left them home, wouldn't they want to spend Lidl's birthday with her. Mind you, they didn't bother with Archie's birthday recently with Judas at the polo

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Hey Jack, now you are an estate agent could you sell that monstosity in California and get me, sorry I mean us, something cheaper!
1654258195789.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I thought Meghan was holding William's hand for a moment there. Meghan should have gone up a dress size, the trench coat style dress shouldn't be ballooning across the shoulders, it should be flat

Image 6-3-22 at 1.06 PM.jpg

It's too tight on the arms and the side which is why it's ballooning
Image 6-3-22 at 1.11 PM.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
I don't either because I really don't think that a christening or a birthday party will be taking place today or tomorrow. A one year old has no concept of birthdays anyway and everyone is busy.

Of course they could've brought them to Frogmore Cottage with a nanny in tow to look after them while they were at Jubilee events. If the kids aren't going out anywhere with them then they might as well have left them in California.

Even if Smegz threw a party at Frogmore Cottage who is going to attend? Not the Queen and probably not the Cambridges. There's an outside chance that Charles might want to kiss and make up to see the kids and maybe Eugenie would turn up 🤔
Charles did not even glance at them. I don’t think he is in any mood to kiss and makeup, nor would Camilla allow it

Reactions: 52
This footage is probably the best imo to see the crowd’s reaction on arrival. the cheers i heard on the bbc weren’t actually that loud at all. suprised they even heard them.

This is where you can see the suspiciously bulky item under the ugly chewing gum coloured collar

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.