Harry and Meghan #193 Harkle what fright thru yonder window peeks, is it the beast, wife of ugly ginger son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My first post on Tattle. I am a big Royal Fan ( I am not British, but come from Slovenia) and love everything from UK (history, English Roses, Agatha Christie, Morse, Jane Austen….my family thinks I am nuts). I follow Tattle for years now, but I never comment. I decided to comment here, since I follow @all.thats.pretty on Instragram. She is a huge Royal Fan and she was actually in front of the cathedral. Yes, people wete booing-but not at H&M. But to the bus, which parked in front of the steps and people could not see the pair. Otherwise I am not admirer of the two, Beatrice is my favourite for the last couple of years.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
None of that outfit goes together, slightly floppy summer hat, slightly too small rain mac, slightly too big white washing up gloves.
Like she's raided the dressing up box.

That snarkiness out of the way, I don't think she dresses THAT bad on the whole, I just think that she is up against Royals who are styled very well by people who know the etiquette. She's styled (if at all) by Americans (sorry Americans!) who just don't know enough (No-one else wore gloves) and she has too strong enough a personality (politely put) to take direction. I doubt anyone is brave enough to point out she needs to wear a larger size (or just get it tailored!).

P.S. I dress like a sack of potatoes on a regular basis and I wore socks with sandals this morning so I'm not exactly a style guru.
Just replying to myself to note that Camilla was holding gloves, but not wearing them (have to be fair and all that ;) )

Reactions: 25
Twitter was talking about something under her coat but then I lost the tweet....this photo shows it though...misplaced nipple or wires???? Very odd

View attachment 1315377
It looks like neoprene material which if well fitted looks great. She got it one size too small and didn't factor in the Netflix audio mic

• Wow
Reactions: 26
The thing that i truly do not understand is that she does NOT have a bad body. Her body is probably ideal. She just doesn’t dress to compliment it. Would love to see how her stylist dresses.
are you serious.... she's like one of those rectangle paddle pops ( ice creams ) with the twin sticks for legs....hahahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
The thing that i truly do not understand is that she does NOT have a bad body. Her body is probably ideal. She just doesn’t dress to compliment it. Would love to see how her stylist dresses.
If you have a look at Sophie on the balcony she has a similar body shape. however her clothes are fitted much better and no belt emphasizing the short body and no waist. Meghan needs to take a look at her.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Mike Tindall gave them no eye contact at all on the steps . He ignored them completely. Zara, although her back was to camera looked as though she was talking directly to Harry and gave no eye contact to Megan until the end as they were departing.
I think it was quite clear today that they have cut their noses off and are now paying a price that they once thought they wouldn’t be concerned about. They never thought they would need the approval of us or the RF because they were going to be King and Queen of Hollywood. Life’s a witch ain’t it !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73
I think they were down to arrive on the family charabanc and they had an almighty strop so got shoved in a car last minute. That’s why the seating plan didn’t work. Probably another reason they played up. They wanted an aisle seat for better ‘exposure’ (not in a Basic Instinct way ) They should have arrived with the York girls and then there would be no seat shuffling.
Maybe she planned to miss the coach so they could arrive separately in a car as befits her imagined status. She then timed their arrival after the coach so that the York girls were already seated and the polite thing for the Yorks to do would have been to move up 2 seats giving the sixes the aisle seats.

You can see from where they ended up sitting that this was expected and planned for :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
I suspect the lack of an invite to the Guildhall afterwards was because it's a more relaxed occasion with chit chat with non-family members. I think their appearances are being tightly controlled by the Palace (and rightfully so).

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Despite probably seeing the seating chart beforehand, he really can’t believe that they are being shoved into the cheap seats

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Maybe the gruesome twosome weren't meant to be crouching down and looking out of the open window yesterday, with the children!

Its so fake, young children tend to forget people they dont see that often! Especially relatives they havent seen since before Covid! I would be fed up as a parent to see my children being shussed by strangers!

Reactions: 36
I can't wait for Piers to go on air tonight so we can hear what the problem was.

To me, it looked like Harry and his Wife had a MASSIVE fight enroute or just before.

I saw Catherine and William looked worried about something, especially when they were being greeted, I think they were told something had happened, or didn't go according to plan.

But when they carried on up the stairs they still smiled and waved.

Something clearly happened, I wonder if Harry and his Wife were late again?

The Wife may have had a smile in her face, but she was acting the whole time, Harry seemed dead on the inside and when they were being greeted on the stairs, the daggers she was giving the person greeting them was something else.

I loved when they left and Zara and everyone was at the top of the stairs and the looks on their faces when they were watching Harry and his Wife leave. To be a fly on the wall.

Those 2 are not welcome, pleasantries may be shared, but no one except Euginie and her husband are welcoming.

I actually wonder if they weren't late again today, I think they had alot of assumptions about how things were going to go, and so far it hasnt gone as they expected. My sister does does this all the time, offends everyone, then leaves and doesn't apologise, but then comes skipping back like nothing happened and expects everyone to just forget their feelings and carry on like nothing happened.

I think Scobie is sticking to script and making it seem like they are laying low, but I suspect only because Harry and his Wife expected to be invited to do more and they are trying to control the narrative.

And lastly, there were boos, and they were heard.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
My first post on Tattle. I am a big Royal Fan ( I am not British, but come from Slovenia) and love everything from UK (history, English Roses, Agatha Christie, Morse, Jane Austen….my family thinks I am nuts). I follow Tattle for years now, but I never comment. I decided to comment here, since I follow @all.thats.pretty on Instragram. She is a huge Royal Fan and she was actually in front of the cathedral. Yes, people wete booing-but not at H&M. But to the bus, which parked in front of the steps and people could not see the pair. Otherwise I am not admirer of the two, Beatrice is my favourite for the last couple of years.
Not on the way back out though

Reactions: 33
I can't wait for Piers to go on air tonight so we can hear what the problem was.

To me, it looked like Harry and his Wife had a MASSIVE fight enroute or just before.

I saw Catherine and William looked worried about something, especially when they were being greeted, I think they were told something had happened, or didn't go according to plan.

But when they carried on up the stairs they still smiled and waved.

Something clearly happened, I wonder if Harry and his Wife were late again?

The Wife may have had a smile in her face, but she was acting the whole time, Harry seemed dead on the inside and when they were being greeted on the stairs, the daggers she was giving the person greeting them was something else.

I loved when they left and Zara and everyone was at the top of the stairs and the looks on their faces when they were watching Harry and his Wife leave. To be a fly on the wall.

Those 2 are not welcome, pleasantries may be shared, but no one except Euginie and her husband are welcoming.

I actually wonder if they weren't late again today, I think they had alot of assumptions about how things were going to go, and so far it hasnt gone as they expected. My sister does does this all the time, offends everyone, then leaves and doesn't apologise, but then comes skipping back like nothing happened and expects everyone to just forget their feelings and carry on like nothing happened.

I think Scobie is sticking to script and making it seem like they are laying low, but I suspect only because Harry and his Wife expected to be invited to do more and they are trying to control the narrative.

And lastly, there were boos, and they were heard.
Piers was commentating for Fox news, it was posted upthread or the last thread

Reactions: 21
Isn't it thrilling the number of news sites reporting on the Duo being booed? I wonder if they'll try and run a victim narrative of the mean and racist UK? And Pinocchio's permagrin was to mask the hurt she was feeling from the country who were so mean to her?

Last of royals leaving the reception (others seemed to sneak out a side door)...

View attachment 1315296
Love Zara's outfit - the colours are just gorgeous and work together so well from the shoes and bag to the hat and coat.She looks totally fab.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I definitely think they were meant to walk down with the York girls and either Harry refused or he purposefully took his time chatting to the line up so that by the time they were done the Yorks were gone and they could walk down on their own. Like many have said, it makes no sense for B&E to already be seated and then have to get up to let them in, this isn’t any amateur show every tiny thing like this is thought about and planned for. Ultimately though, them getting their own walk in just undermines everything they have said about being trapped, hating the institution and being exiled etc. If they try any kind of negative spin on the visit those images will speak for themselves.

Reactions: 68
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.