Harry and Meghan #193 Harkle what fright thru yonder window peeks, is it the beast, wife of ugly ginger son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Enjoying the music inside Guildhall. Dreamy. Give me a man in uniform and we shall waltz!

For those wondering about Hazno's chest decorations, from the Telegraph feed:

1654256809121.png

Reactions: 21
BBC World Service radio coverage was awful, making out there were huge cheers for the Sussexes ... Dimbleby droning on like a senile old goat on the TV.

As for those two who wanted privacy, it was good to see them duck off early. Well done Mike and Zara ... being polite and acting as bodyguards so those two commoners couldn't get near William and Catherine. We're lucky to have the Tindalls, we really are.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 70
Long blonde hair, smiley, shook hands very friendly like accompanied by the blonde fellow? Gabriella Windsor & husband Thomas Kingston
Thanks - I've just looked her up and they are a very handsome couple aren't they? I love her Wedding dress!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
They are taking a long time to get to The Guildhall - do you think they stopped off to dry their tears!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Omg, can't stand kay burley. How does she still have a job? She really is awful

Reactions: 41
Today has made it drastically clear that Eugenie and Jack are the only 2 who are willing to entertain them. Beatrice and Edo were polite. Zara showed face but seemed to be chatting about finding them a car and nothing else. Peter didn’t look like he uttered a word to them and Mike and the Earl of Snowdown (I think) actually turned away from them. Excellent.

• Heart
Reactions: 78
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.