Harry and Meghan #190 In Texas with a Netflix crew, you’re disgusting, shame on you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do hope that no one thinks any of us are homophobic, I dont think we are, but its the hypocrisy and lies that get us all every time. I have no reason to actually believe Hazno is gay - and I wouldnt give a flying duck if he was - but I think he's quite possibly bi. Fair play, but if an 18 year old black footballer can come out properly what's Hazno's real issue? I think one of HMQ's cousins (Ivar Mountbatten?) is out and married to his male partner.
I don’t think you have to worry, I don’t think we are being homophobic. If they were a real couple of strangers, I would think it was sweet. I don’t quite know why I find it weird. Possibly a bit like seeing your parents having sex.πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I don’t think you have to worry, I don’t think we are being homophobic. If they were a real couple of strangers, I would think it was sweet. I don’t quite know why I find it weird. Possibly a bit like seeing your parents having sex.πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«
The weirdness for me stems from the ''happiness , easiness '' optics which look fake to me.
The fact they are 2 guys doesn't matter , I have the same thing with every interaction with anyone by Harry.
The ''man on a mission'' camera awareness was never before so obvious.
It was partially noticeable back then when ELF would be around him, during the creation of ''hero,humanitarian '' Harry .
It's hard to explain . The consciously looking at ease, most people fail at this.

Reactions: 19
Possibly because he would get sued.
And realistically that he is part of the problem.
Regardless what fandom dictates, Thomas being imported to the UK and making a farce out of the RF was Woottons goal.
His mission certainly wasn't to create peace for the RF or even Thomas.
There always was the potential that even the slightest chance of meeting a Royal or worse Peg, would be to upsetting for Thomas.
Wotton used him, SS abused him.
It's strange, Thomas possibly knows enough about Hollyweird tactics, maybe he is just the type that easily trusts.
It was generally a good idea for him to take the hint from:
''I lost my father.''
There definitely was permanence in her statement .
BIB
"I lost my father.''
There definitely was permanence in her statement "

More Minge bullshit. She also said she lost her baby and lost her freedom, her keys, her phone, her career, her mind..... She didn't lose anything she gained everything, and the bits that no longer suited her like Thomas were ditched. Ditched, not "lost." Snakebite retained as a co-conspirator. Faked a miscarriage. Her whole life is a lie.
I agree that it's a good thing that TM can't come over for the Jubilee, it would have been a circus and too much for him.
Maybe Thomas should have noted the menacing nuances of her saying that she "lost her father" and skunk off like unwanted garbage. But just maybe he was puzzled at her sudden attacks and wanted an answer. Why is it that nobody is allowed even now to challenge the Snarkle narrative?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
The weirdness for me stems from the ''happiness , easiness '' optics which look fake to me.
The fact they are 2 guys doesn't matter , I have the same thing with every interaction with anyone by Harry.
It was partially noticeable back then when ELF would be around him, during the creation of ''hero,humanitarian '' Harry .
It's hard to explain . The consciously looking at ease, most people fail at this.
He always looked uneasy trying to look happy with Smegs, right from the engagement interview onwards. Bye the way who/what is ELF short for?

• Heart
BIB
"I lost my father.''
There definitely was permanence in her statement "

More Minge bullshit. She also said she lost her baby and lost her freedom, her keys, her phone, her career, her mind..... She didn't lose anything she gained everything, and the bits that no longer suited her like Thomas were ditched. Ditched, not "lost." Snakebite retained as a co-conspirator. Faked a miscarriage. Her whole life is a lie.
I agree that it's a good thing that TM can't come over for the Jubilee, it would have been a circus and too much for him.
Maybe Thomas should have noted the menacing nuances of her saying that she "lost her father" and skunk off like unwanted garbage. But just maybe he was puzzled at her sudden attacks and wanted an answer. Why is it that nobody is allowed even now to challenge the Snarkle narrative?
She did lose him.
I'm talking about the way she said it, it sounded like :
''He's dead to me''

Her compartmentalizing brain of course thinks :"Its the fault of others, the media, everyone else,'' but not her.
And in the lose category , yes Thomas is still where he was at the start-lost.

Part, but only part of me understands it, because some things are, and should be private, the other part understands Thomas , because realistically some of his problems are directly due to Harry's actions, and because the RF didn't dare (because black) to put their foot down.

"What do you mean Harry , you didn't meet the father.''
After lie told about ''evil Thomas''
''Sorry, no marriage until situation is resolved.''
Even if he would accuse them of ''racism'' then and there, Thomas in the spotlight would resolve it within days.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
And you need to repent first, dont you?
Exactly and as PA has always denied the allegations Welby's totally lost the plot. He's saying in other words that PA is guilty. His judgmental sermon totally contradicts his love and forgiveness spiel. Meddling old ninny.
Welby took three weeks to come out of hiding to explain that he'd not actually married the Stoats 3 days before the official wedding.
He received very many letters from the public asking why he was at the General Synod in York while pretending to christen Ffark. No reply. Here's the only photo of Royals arriving for the christening, as no press were allowed. Catherine's wearing blue but in the photo she's got a pink suit on. There were lots of internet comments at the time as she was seen arriving wearing blue.
download (8).jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
He always looked uneasy trying to look happy with Smegs, right from the engagement interview onwards. Bye the way who/what is ELF short for?
Edward Lane Fox, the mastermind behind Harry's successful image reinvention, as humanitarian .

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Absolutely. He has very seldom looked relaxed or happy since they got together.

I wonder if he has begun to see how much he has lost and what a mess he has got himself into.

• Sad
Hamster can I have a cake as well on my head? An eccles cake would be nice but don't know if you can do it. I could be in trouble as I've got about 5 heavy-duty tinfoil hats to munch through possibly. Kittypops might need a muffin as well.
😁I had trouble finding your head (no offence) πŸ˜„
I've managed to find an Eccles Cake that spits currants at the Harkles, it should keep you safe and hydrated during the Jubbly πŸ˜ƒ
Polish_20220531_221813452.png
Polish_20220531_222202559.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Senior RF members are more concerned about being in the same room as the harkles than they are with Andrew on GB news now

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It might br hard to explain but I know exactly what you mean. Noballs has always made me uneasy but now he gives me the chills. There's something bad just under the surface that you get a glimpse of every now and then, and it's not nice. I don't think he's a good person at all, and it seems that animals and children sense this which is a sure indicator.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
It might br hard to explain but I know exactly what you mean. Noballs has always made me uneasy but now he gives me the chills. There's something bad just under the surface that you get a glimpse of every now and then, and it's not nice. I don't think he's a good person at all, and it seems that animals and children sense this which is a sure indicator.

He's full of anger.
And he is vindictive, vengeful, peevish and as Trevor Coult always says.... horrid.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.