Harry and Meghan #190 In Texas with a Netflix crew, you’re disgusting, shame on you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hamster can I have a cake as well on my head? An eccles cake would be nice but don't know if you can do it. I could be in trouble as I've got about 5 heavy-duty tinfoil hats to munch through possibly. Kittypops might need a muffin as well.

Reactions: 18
There’s a circus in the town in the town
Number 2 is going down going down
The wife is a piece of shiiiitteee
There’s a circus in the town in the town
Forgot the tune
There’s a tavern in the town

I adore our football chants - so some of my suggestions are based around the terraces - so in my own head I am actually singing (Adam’s family theme)

They’re back here and they’re whinging
The Brits all stand here cringing
His hair it keeps recinding
The Harkle family

Reactions: 24
I would like to see cheers for the rest of the Royals as they pass and if those two do come along, silence and turned backs until they have moved on. NF would have a hard time editing that out!!!

Reactions: 27
Minor confirmation of:

Relevant the security part, the chances now of figuring out :
who got accreditation (many sub-studios, in name unrelated)
who could possibly be contracted on one time basis.
Which places they will film(charities) (which will be shown in the Netflix thing) are about zero until aired.

Example the Avivo Group is Charles wind farms, Queens insurance (trusts) and the facility owner of the Surrey (Netflix studio.)
They may not film the Jubilee ''events'' but...

Reactions: 15
They've created a minefield about transparency though - this is what rich people do

Reactions: 18
What is Prince Andrew seeking to make amends for exactly? When he says he is innocent?

Also, does anyone else feel like the Archbishop talks too much?

Reactions: 38
If the RF can forgive her toxicity then why can't she forgive TM

I don’t usually condone violence but I wish someone would give scoobie a bloody good slap for all the bullshit he spouts, he’s an irritating twat of the highest order.

Reactions: 46
I’m gay, I hang out with you all, and I don’t think anyone’s homophobic! But I also don’t think Hazno is gay or even bi. My gaydar doesn’t remotely ping with him and I’m damn accurate! He’s just always been happiest with blokes - it’s what he’s always known, more than any other element of his life. Ludgrove, Eton, the army - all male living, lads together, etc. The polo love affair is just a funny joke and his various bromances are ripe for the piss taking!

Reactions: 62
okey dokey I could put their names in front - so something like this?

Smegzy give that horse its tail back

Harry, Harry is that right you can sing Falsetto now?

Smegzy, Smegzy wanna buy any bunion cream?
Airports that way

Yacht moored nearby we are sailing

Where's your Goblin dress Gremlin.

Where's your titty bottle tatbag.

Montishto morons

Reactions: 28
What is Prince Andrew seeking to make amends for exactly? When he says he is innocent?

''Letting the side down''
By associating with Epstein.
History will be interesting on this, now it's all established so it doesn't matter .

Here another set of visitors associating after Epstein's conviction :
Archbishop talks to much, but it's desired.
The previous ones did also.

Reactions: 17

Welby already issuing a clarifying statement, responding to ITV's tweets......

Wonder where the pressure is coming from on this. ITV must have believed he was referring to PA. Or intended to set the narrative.

All a bit strange, isn't it?

Reactions: 17
Yeah. I’m not good at taking instruction. That’s why I’m self-employed

Reactions: 29
HEY Harry! You wife is a Ho, but none want a Go. Fuck off and take the Tart with you.

Reactions: 23
Even though I'm not happy they are supposed to be coming, as long as they stay out of public view and there are no photos of them then I can relax a bit!

Reactions: 25
At this point I'd much rather see KK than the Harkles.
I’m hoping the Kardashian’s get more coverage over in the States, than those two, while they’re all here. I’d love to see the States full on cancel them because they finally see through them (some Americans seem pretty good at the whole cancel culture thing, when there’s a will). Neither of them deserve ANY publicity, good or bad. They deserve to be consigned to the “where are they now? Though no one gives a crap” section of Hazbeen z listers. I’m sick of seeing them everywhere. I’m sick of the media churning out jackanory stories. I’m sick of their constant PR bullshit….. yet I still read it all, comment on it all and let them live rent free in my mind - I need a word with myself

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.