Harry and Meghan #190 In Texas with a Netflix crew, you’re disgusting, shame on you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TBH, enough with the Markle family talking to the press. They should take a cue book from the Middletons and keep their mouths shut.

No wonder people think we Americans have no class. Seriously. Ugh. 🤮
The media is after them, the permanent exposure isn't good for the Monarchy even if it looks like it's damaging the Harkles.
The Monarchy's brand isn't built on victimhood , the Harkles brand is.
Not blaming American's for this, having a ''voice'' in public became trendy, see Harry, and Diana before.
The Middleton's didn't need the money, it seems that the Markle's do, and the media knows this.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Oof ! I did not realise the dress was that long - now wonder Tiny Tom stuck a hand out for the steps (I bet Meg cracked a couple of her own teeth clenching her jaw about that one...)

She does look smoking in outfit.
Spot the odd one out:

1654007563971.jpeg

tom-cruise-kate-middleton-85.jpg

58210991-10848497-image-m-45_1653381315343.jpg

😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
That last photo is comedy gold. No class, grace or poise.

Cheap and basic with a stroppy , sweaty ginger prick for a husband.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
video unavailable. I want so much to see it. :(
Would this here work:
This may be useful :
If having trouble, troubleshooting basics here:

Couldn't find it anywhere else, maybe someone will.

Reactions: 17
Does Scrotie even think about what he writes at all? Or just regurgitates whatever Smeg tells him?

Richard forgot to mention that they owe Hazza nothing either.

Screenshot_20220531-155253.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
:m:p:ROFLMAO: An 89% plummet in 10 years is Harry’s biggest achievement in that time! Smegs still has him beat though - 80% in 4 years is impressive!
1654008921819.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I'm disgusted and ashamed they are allowing these two back for the jubilee. After all their nasty venom towards the Royals they should stay well clear. They aren't liked and need to realise that.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
So what was all that media nonsense about PA wanting one of the places W&C were looking at for Eug and family?

I'm sick of all this made up tripe we keep reading in the media, not going to believe a word in future.

Just an aside, but does this move to Portugal for Eug and family signal the end of their public connections with the RF? Whereas Beatrice seems to be doing more public duties representing the RF at events recently. Is it a case of one in one out and Eug has been well and truly 'markled'? 😂
you have read my mind!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How they have the gall to show their faces after accusing one of the RF of being racist and also criticising HMs parenting when he spoke about generational pain. If there is a god, please don't let them come

• Sick
  • Heart
Harry&Meghan #191 It may be her Majesty's Jubilee, so let's make it all about ME ME ME!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
I'm disgusted and ashamed they are allowing these two back for the jubilee. After all their nasty venom towards the Royals they should stay well clear. They aren't liked and need to realise that.
Despite what The Thing says about The British, we are forgiving and as much as we all want to, I think when the pair of nobodies who crave privacy turn-up there will be polite clapping ... for the sake of The Queen if nobody else. I certainly wouldn't boo them. When they go low, we go high. Remember that if we can people.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
They don't want to be liked in Britain , they want to be in the media (which they are) and inflict damage (which they do)
The stuffy,''racist''British don't matter, the Royalty element is there (which matters) and all that without moving a finger.
Imagine being paid to gossip about your family without a consequence .
And external factors are forcing your family to take you back every time, and concede more.
But yes everyone is disgusted, we are just trying the ''stiff upper lip'' thing.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Despite what The Thing says about The British, we are forgiving and as much as we all want to, I think when the pair of nobodies who crave privacy turn-up there will be polite clapping ... for the sake of The Queen if nobody else. I certainly wouldn't boo them. When they go low, we go high. Remember that if we can people.
I know what you mean and l wish l could be as magnanimous as you are. I am afraid l couldn't be the better person as far as they are concerned. The damage they have caused has been so severe , so nasty and deeply upsetting for us, let alone the RF , that if l had a chance to BOO them then l would.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Nicely said but I go low like the bollocks area. good and hard and straight to the point and the only clap they get from me is someone giving them the clap.

Sorry @Ndrangheta but they get duck all niceties from me they don't deserve it, respect must be earned in my book.

duck them conning,crapsters of Cuntdom!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Harkles appearances will be strictly limited says Tom Hanks

I know what you mean and l wish l could be as magnanimous as you are. I am afraid l couldn't be the better person as far as they are concerned. The damage they have caused has been so severe , so nasty and deeply upsetting for us, let alone the RF , that if l had a chance to BOO them then l would.
I would too and/or turn my back on them

• Heart
Reactions: 30
could be an ad for Bum Chum Wank Wipes..... or "Minty Fresh " no one will ever know you are an arselicker... for those that need the ring of confidence.... hahahahaha

why is Harry walking like he's taken one for the team.... lol or is he now trying to mimic his ho's walk...lol
Most folks walk like that if they are racing around on ponies for the first time in years He must be feeling really raw right about now :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.