Harry and Meghan #190 In Texas with a Netflix crew, you’re disgusting, shame on you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have to say I agree about TM. A blood clot in the brain is different from a heart issue that is treated with a stent. Plus, no one goes from being in the ICU for 5 days and then straight home. No one. If your brain has suffered such major insult/oxygen deprivation that you have expressive (vs receptive) aphasia, you are hardly in a position to write full sentences on a whiteboard. Sentences that sound like a PR release.

Feel like a real heel writing this. Could he have been admitted for observation for 5 days with stress related symptoms? That sounds more plausible.
He doesn't seem to be in good health generally speaking as his baseline. I hate to be even thinking this way but as an ex- nuerosurgical intentensive care nurse, something about the whole situation seems very off.

This is a highly manipulative family including, unfortunately, Mr Markle. I still wish him well. Honestly.
Just on the 5 days in ICU and then straight home aspect. A family friend has pneumonia & a collapsed lung and was close to death when paramedics reached him. He was ventilated and put in an induced coma. I looked up his prognosis on NHS website and it talked about potential months in hospital and needing physiotherapy to get back to a semblance of a normal life. They brought him of induced coma within a couple of days, he was home by the next weekend. Stayed one night with my parents and then went home. It was surreal.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
could be an ad for Bum Chum Wank Wipes..... or "Minty Fresh " no one will ever know you are an arselicker... for those that need the ring of confidence.... hahahahaha

why is Harry walking like he's taken one for the team.... lol or is he now trying to mimic his ho's walk...lol
Rumours, rumours, rumours….
Spot the DM et al celebrating the ‘Arry Nacho bromance, three days short of subtle.
Tactical winking if ever, a gradual reveal to loosen any leverage Smegs & that SoHo mob may have on Hazza.
Possibly a useful chinwag between BP’s MiGs & DM etc to float the notion that the Princelet is not as vanilla as some might assume, not to distance him but to loosen the Smeg coercive headlock so that he can stand up straight (!) IYSWIM.

But as any foole kno the Great British Public are far more tolerant & less uptight that our stiff upper lips may suggest, & as many a Tattler knows we don’t give a flying toss about what Hazza does with consenting adults once the curtains are drawn*.
It is just that he is hypocritical whinging disloyal ginger grifter & then some more.

*exceptions include allegations about abuse of sex workers & cruelty to animals

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I think we all know who is putting out all this garbage to the tabloids and anyone else that will listen, it is the Harkles and their little group of sycophants. I do not believe any of it, they may go to the UK, but no way is the Queen going to be traipsing down to Frogmore to a birthday party for a child that is unlikely to be related to her. If the kids do go, they will see the Queen maybe 15 minutes, tops, and that’s it. William and Kate will avoid all possible contact, as will all the other members of the RF. It is not going to be a win for the Harkles, the RF are not stupid, they are going to snub the Harkles, they will be on the fringes of the RF, and all the lies being released by the Harkles’ PR is not going to change that.
Absolutely agree.

I think most of the stories appearing need to be taken with barrels of salt. A pinch of salt would not be enough. That nonsense about the birthday party - I am sure that every event of the Jubilee is meticulously planned out. The queen's attendance at events is going to be dependent on her mobility and health on any given day.

But she sure as hell is not going to be there cooing as the baby blows out a birthday candle.

I know I have said it previously but the Mail is borderline trolling H&M most of the time imo. 😂
Tactile display - I love it 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
One of the highlights for me , on the Thursday, will be the massive 6 minute Royal Air Force and Commonwealth Air Forces Flypast Salute 😎😎
Screenshot_20220531-143337_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220531-143419_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220531-143445_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220531-143519_Samsung Internet.jpg
shutterstock_56796592-scaled.jpg
Commonwealth-Flag-Flying_tcm31-431062.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Absolutely agree.

I think most of the stories appearing need to be taken with barrels of salt. A pinch of salt would not be enough. That nonsense about the birthday party - I am sure that every event of the Jubilee is meticulously planned out. The queen's attendance at events is going to be dependent on her mobility and health on any given day.

But she sure as hell is not going to be there cooing as the baby blows out a birthday candle.

I know I have said it previously but the Mail is borderline trolling H&M most of the time imo. 😂
Tactile display - I love it 😂
Isn't the Nacho man married with kids!! Feel sorry for his wife if he is prodding with the Stoat, horrible thought the Ginger Cock and the Rooster Booster!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
but no way is the Queen going to be traipsing down to Frogmore to a birthday party for a child that is unlikely to be related to her.
Oh I dunno about thaaat.

Given that she has the special gadget that changes traffic lights wherever she goes, she could be travel, be there for 15minutes to meet Lidl, bit of tea & cake, couple of pics with the Gruesomes, then set off back home in time for Saturday afternoon racing on TV.

GreatGranny holds babyLidl firmly in one arm, making cooing noises & baby back chat to enchant the infant.
’Azza & Smeg, ever the proud merchandisers, wander off for a moment to gloat.
GG turns away to face waiting attendant accompanying her that very day, & murmurs ‘Now!’.
Said Loyal Liege whips out, from deep recesses of brocaded staff tabard, a DNA test kit & tears the packing open so that GG may take the sterile swab to gently swipe round Lidl’s delicate drooling rosebud lips. Lidl‘s spit soaked swab is carefully taken away by Loyal Liege for immediate analysis at the CSI Royalty pop-up lab discreetly parked near to FrogCott.

As Lidl gently slumbers in cot after her cuddle, GG approaches Aldi with a lollipop.
Loyal Liege steps forth to serve HMTQ with a fresh test kit.
Aldi drools at prospect of lollipop…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Exactly, lots of smoothing family PR, pretending that this is a family visit. It isn't imo, a deal is being done. HM now not going to the Derby, meeting birthday Flatpack instead. W&C off the scene to keep their distance, Anne also away though she's less important.

If I'm right and HM or PC meet the Flatpacks in private, they will be cementing the fraud both parties perpetrated on the public. No photos. Sticking my neck out here as this is a serious allegation, but I've believed it to be true for years now. Any child or children the Snarkles produce are not legitimate royal heirs and the RF know it. This will seem lunatic, but I've not seen a shred of evidence that these children exist.

If the Snarkles bottle it and don't come, the problem will get worse and they are only delaying inevitable exposure and they need to sort it before PC takes the Throne.
I may also end up eating my many tin-foil hats, but as I've said before will happily put my hands up and say I'd completely got the wrong end of the stick!
Fellow lunatic here @Cinnamin.girl. We have not seen a shred of evidence that these children exist. And let's just say they do. It's abusive to withhold their cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents from the RF from them. And flat out stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Comments moderated in advance. Mmmmm can’t think why 😈
From the very DM article about Nacho ‘He also a selection of six fragrances, including one named 'Windsor', which hinted at a 'brotherhood of kindred spirits' with the Duke.’

FFS!
Merch me or what!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
One of the highlights for me , on the Thursday, will be the massive 6 minute Royal Air Force and Commonwealth Air Forces Flypast Salute 😎😎View attachment 1307843View attachment 1307846View attachment 1307847View attachment 1307848View attachment 1307853View attachment 1307854
Living in the 'Bomber County' we got to see some fly over practicing last week, here's a link to the flypast route on the day: Jubilee flypast route
(Practising my archiving skills ;) )

You can also track them on Flightradar for extra fun :)

• Heart
Reactions: 25
On GB news at 10.15, TM Jr will be talking to Wootton
TBH, enough with the Markle family talking to the press. They should take a cue book from the Middletons and keep their mouths shut.

No wonder people think we Americans have no class. Seriously. Ugh. 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 28
TBH, enough with the Markle family talking to the press. They should take a cue book from the Middletons and keep their mouths shut.

Our Murican Tattlers have got loads of class and lovely people.

I have got class just lower class🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
It's about the usage of ones children for... image polish.
Hard evidence exist.
It would force William to react-take sides.
It would put William in a position of defending actions which are heavily criticized in the media.
It would create immense media exposure of RF's press tactics , papwalks, leaks.
Any attack on Camilla , would destroy Charles .
The ''nonnegotiable mistress ''above the minor, motherless children.

Have in mind, this is the smallest thing I'm coming up.
They are family , it could only get worse.
Associations, business relations ...The internal things which shouldn't be in the open. Cover up's of misbehavior ...

Harry isn't powerful , the media which knows everything that I told you above can make him (if it fits, they chose so) incredibly powerful .
And then he becomes a even bigger problem.

"Hard evidence exist."

Hard evidence of what ?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

I'm glad they're spilling the beans and smeg must hate it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Queens's horse back in the race:
'' Just Fine will feature in the penultimate race on Saturday and comes after three of the Queen’s horses were withdrawn from the Derby. ''

Wonder why the Queen isn't going, and which Palace put it out.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.