Harry and Meghan #19 Harry don’t be a muppet, you’re just Meg’s stupid puppet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve actually never met anyone in the UK who hates Americans. Sure, we take the piss out of them, but Brits take the piss out of everyone, especially each other. My husband is a Yank and loves it in Wales. He’s been welcomed with open arms. It’s great to see your point of view. Only wish more Americans could see Murky for what she actually is, but I think realisation is starting to dawn.
I have American friends who I met whilst they were living in the UK. They have all said that the one thing they were concerned about moving over here was that the Brits are unfriendly. But have all found the opposite , I don’t mean to offend anybody but Americans come across as very friendly on the surface but that is as far as it goes ,obviously not in all cases 🤣
They all said that the friends they made here will be friends for life, we may be a little hard to crack and be quite cynical but we are loyal and genuine, obviously not in all cases 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Camilia did have a pretty awful time of it with the press- and I do think she has risen above it now, to become popular- but there were reasons why she wasn't that popular!! ;) (Its fairly well documented that she was the other woman, in the relationship between Charles and Diana, and people dont tend to be that fond of ''the other woman'', particularly when Diana was so upset!)

So maybe Meagain and Harried, should look again and wonder if there is any especial reason why the press are so antagonistic towards Meagain?

Reactions: 17
Incentive, if needed, for Catherine to have another four or five kids to knock him even further into obscurity.
I’d love her to have one more. She’s 38, so could deffo squeeze one more out.
Then all the Cambridge children could inherit Charles’ endless houses.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
On the subject of houses, a new article in House and Garden on Prince Charles' house in Cornwall. The future king can live in comfort without over the top opulence , it doesn't scream " look at me" .
Some years ago, my brother was dating an American woman and he took her to stay for the weekend at the country estate of one of his other friends. The second friend was the daughter of a Lord and their country estate was a significant chunk of Scotland. The house was huge, but a little ramshackle and, in the best traditions of the aristocracy, none of the furniture was bought it had all passed down through the generations.

My brother’s girlfriend - an educated, well-to-do professional - was aghast at how shabby everything was and couldn’t understand why, since they could afford it, they didn’t ‘buy new’.

I’d love her to have one more. She’s 38, so could deffo squeeze one more out.
Then all the Cambridge children could inherit Charles’ endless houses.
They do make exceedingly cute children.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hey everyone still loving the threads! I don’t tend to contribute much but I’ve noticed since I’ve been reading this and presumably because I’ve clicked links, my Instagram explore page is now full of these two twats. I usually ignore BUT I happened upon one of what must be several sycophantic Sussex fan accounts of which I’m sure you’re aware. What really drew my attention was this ‘fundraiser’ - how many of these are there, who in their right mind gives to anything like this and why? I won’t give to a charity or fundraiser unless it’s either registered or their work in a community is really bloody obvious - where is this money REALLY going? It’s bizarre, had to share!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
The problem with them is that Harry is not too bright, hen pecked and spoilt. Meghan is an achiever with cut throat ambitious, put them together and you have a unit with no moral compass, unwilling to hear any criticism or advice - egging each other on and thus creating paranoid egomaniacs.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Hey everyone still loving the threads! I don’t tend to contribute much but I’ve noticed since I’ve been reading this and presumably because I’ve clicked links, my Instagram explore page is now full of these two twats. I usually ignore BUT I happened upon one of what must be several sycophantic Sussex fan accounts of which I’m sure you’re aware. What really drew my attention was this ‘fundraiser’ - how many of these are there, who in their right mind gives to anything like this and why? I won’t give to a charity or fundraiser unless it’s either registered or their work in a community is really bloody obvious - where is this money REALLY going? It’s bizarre, had to share!
It doesn't even say which charities they will be giving to so just looks like a bloody scam. I certainly wouldn't donate 🙄

Reactions: 20
At the end of that video when they are sitting down PC is turning away from them and has his arm almost blocking them. Obviously not happy with them.
That video speaks volumes doesn’t it? Clearly a lot of royal protocol and tradition involved and to be respected in how this event should “unfold” and Meg and Harry waiting at the door like impatient guests and then being ushered along the back of the room and out of the way- I’m embarrassed for them. Again Megz prob thought we are on camera they cant snub us but Charles and the two other men make it 100% clear to her where her place is and successfully kettle them away. Harry gormless looks on.

Reactions: 12
It doesn't even say which charities they will be giving to so just looks like a bloody scam. I certainly wouldn't donate 🙄
Probably Fake
set up by the ginger cringe and
moon bump Markle
Thank you kind fund raisers
just make the cheques out to Archwell foundation and will transfer the funs to our chosen charities

Just a thought I bet H&M wish they could change their store name
No sorry madam you do not own part of this store so put that top back unless you plan to pay for it IN CASH

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes I was thinking it was all a bit odd, it’s linked to a British account called ‘Duchess of Sussex’ - I mean to be fair there’s loads and loads of accounts devoted to various members of the RF but that’s the first time I’ve ever seen anything like that. I suppose as fans of them they will ensure the money is managed entirely appropriately due to the high levels of honesty and integrity H&M hold themselves with....also this account has a back up 🤣 nuts!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
If Archie was born on 6th May she would have only been 9 weeks at Eugenies wedding, why the strategic placed open coat and the big announcement at the most inappropriate time 🤢🤢
Exactly!! Most people wait until the 12th week mark to even announce they're pregnant. We lost our baby between the 9th and 12th week mark. Our 8 yr old is our rainbow baby 🌈👶🏼🍼

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
If Archie was born on 6th May she would have only been 9 weeks at Eugenies wedding, why the strategic placed open coat and the big announcement at the most inappropriate time 🤢🤢
The whole baby timeline feels as dodgy as hell. Part of the reason I think it was a surrogate. She announced it then to make everything all about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Morning all, I'm still cranky 😖 (lol) read this on twitter, no new information but I thought it was spot on.
It's OK to be cranky. Go with the flow. It will pass.🤗

Another good article.This quote from it below is how I see the court case in a nut shell,

The simple fact is that if Meghan Markle had given permission for the interviews and information divulged as one would have expected, then she breached her father’s privacy and allowed the information to be in the public domain. If she didn’t know, then she should be suing People and her ‘friends’. Either way, she can’t win through claiming she didn’t know because even after the publication in People, she didn’t seek to sue those parties.
If Meghan Markle admitted to knowing about the five friends giving interviews about her and revealing confidential and private information, then her case against Associated Newspapers will be weakened as she permitted the information to go public. On the other hand, by revealing the information without permission, the five friends breached Thomas Markle and MM’s privacy, thus all five should be sued and People magazine.

Yeah, smeggy, go sue your mates and the magazine who were the first to drag the content of your terribly private letter into the public domain. Stupid bleep.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
See all you amazing people in a few........I'm off to the common core math (🤬🖕🏼💩🤯) aspect of today's lessons with an extremely moody (mean as hell) 8 yr old who is NOT a morning person (just like her mother 😤) Wish me luck!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

This is another example of Meghan copying Princess Diana. They are doing a tell all book. I can’t wrap my head around how Harry would go along with this despite knowing all of the upset that it will cause to his family.

They’re obviously using journalists who they can manipulate into their spiteful way of thinking.
She's creepy as duck.

There's a mental health tool alright... And you're it Harry🤭
What a load of wank he spouts.
Most of these ex squaddies are struggling to put food on the table and many are even homeless and he's yapping at them with a load of hippy dippy tit.
The platform includes tools such as breathing exercises, body posture and relaxation techniques and was designed for all defence personnel from new recruits, long-serving personnel and veterans to civilian staff and those in uniform.

Aye, righto Ginger, I'm sure that will help when they're sleeping in shop doorways or slogging in minimum wage jobs to make the rent every month.
I love how the Mail is throwing shade at him by simply reporting his wokey shite utterances, leaving him to make a dick of himself with his own words.
It's like they are handing him the shovel and leaving him to dig himself in deeper. Kills me 😂
A perfect example of press passive aggressiveness. The kicker is that he won't even realise because he's so thick.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Will her friends potentially be called on to testify? It’s one thing to give sycophant interviews and boost your own profile at the same time, it’s a whole other thing lying under oath in a British Court.

Also, someone posted an article a while back from The Sun (?) saying she will be on every red carpet. I’m not sure she will. Publicists for the stars of say, a movie are not going to let her come and steal the thunder. This isn’t a Eugenia Wedding scenario, people won’t be polite about her overstepping.

Then there is the “go to everything & get your picture taken” route. Which is very Kim K circa 2007. Expect to see her at yoga bra launches and calorie free kombucha parties soon. An influencer. What a comedown from a Duchess.

I agree with someone who said her plan has never changed. Hollywood fame, house in Malibu. She lacks imagination.

As for the book, it’ll sell, big flurry of scandal, excitement, lots of talking heads, Scobie everywhere, some statements from Meghan and Harry, the Palace and Royals silent.

Then it’s over. She’s played her last card.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.