Harry and Meghan #19 Harry don’t be a muppet, you’re just Meg’s stupid puppet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning, Love!! ❤
Thanks MO5. That was very interesting and quite heartening. I hope it’s a good argument ........

“The simple fact is that if Meghan Markle had given permission for the interviews and information divulged as one would have expected, then she breached her father’s privacy and allowed the information to be in the public domain. If she didn’t know, then she should be suing People and her ‘friends’. Either way, she can’t win through claiming she didn’t know because even after the publication in People, she didn’t seek to sue those parties.
If Meghan Markle admitted to knowing about the five friends giving interviews about her and revealing confidential and private information, then her case against Associated Newspapers will be weakened as she permitted the information to go public. On the other hand, by revealing the information without permission, the five friends breached Thomas Markle and MM’s privacy, thus all five should be sued and People magazine.”

Reactions: 16
Excellent article on the baby deception. So Archie is probably older than we have been led to believe. Something that's puzzling me is that if they used a gestational carrier then the date of conception would have been known, so why lie?
I wonder if more than one embryo was created and possibly carried.

And I won't apologise for my earlier post where I said that I couldn't care less about the child because I don't give a tit. The poor child is doomed with these shitheads as parents.
Also in my view he shouldn't be in line for the throne.
Murky Meg did a vlog about the christening and when she looked the date on the photographs it was different to the date he was supposed to have been christened. I know nothing about photography but maybe someone here can explain it.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I had a look at the houses Mom of 5 posted. They're very nice, but obviously staged to show them off. What occurred to me is that for any new owner moving in, the purchase price would just be the start.

I suppose it's the same for anyone moving to somewhere new but whereas you or I would spend a bit of cash but have to save up or make do with stuff we already had, H&M would want everything new. From floor covering, curtains, furniture, appliances, lighting, decorating, to just normal household stuff. Then there's the artwork, mirrors, vases. And flowers. Lots of flowers.

And the wages for the staff you'd need: interior designer fees, cleaners, laundry, pool maintenance people, gardeners and general maintenance. Caterers for parties and other sleb stuff. Not forgetting utility bills. The list goes on.

Neither of them has any experience or knowledge of money management. They are both so entitled and deluded that they think the fairies will sort it.

Even with Charles subbing them, they're both living way beyond their means right now, and their ambitions for a house in A Lister territory is pie in the sky.
I was interested to see them....but what struck me, was a) how expensive they were, and b) how small they were for the money!
I could live in that space for a holiday (if only!) But... there isn't much space for friends and relatives to come and stay!

And I agree the dogs are likely to find it hard to be comfy! And.....in one of them, there are open stairs.....how do you make this safe for an under 5?

Reactions: 7
I agree. I have spaniels, they’d have the place wrecked in five minutes flat. During lockdown I’ve been decorating the main bathroom in our house (don’t know why, I’ve never used it in 18 years). Trying to get that elegant look without going over the top isn’t easy yet it looks so simple.
we have an extremely naughty boxer. She's already ripped my couch cushion (from running and jumping on it to her first class view of anything and everything out the front door). we also live rural.....some of those homes feel cold. no substance or warmth. my cousin's 1st million dollar home was gorgeous and comfortable. he second "estate" was fugly as hell! somewhere in her rise to fame, she lost her sense of taste and style. if someone where to look in my house, they'd see a Trainwreck. but it's comfortable, albeit a huge mess right now (20 yr old still hasnt moved all his stuff out and a majority of it is in boxes in my dining room and living room 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️) I LOVE the Laura Ashley look!!!! awww the things I'd do if I won the lotto!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

This is another example of Meghan copying Princess Diana. They are doing a tell all book. I can’t wrap my head around how Harry would go along with this despite knowing all of the upset that it will cause to his family.

They’re obviously using journalists who they can manipulate into their spiteful way of thinking.
Its an odd one isn't to do a tell all book. Especially considering, Who is their audience meant to be?

A book like this, is the kind of fodder that the tabloids tend to love.....except.....Meagain and Harried, don't like these tabloids, so presumably wont encourage them to publish extracts and publicise the book? And the more serious press aren't going to print positive articles about them.
I only read the Andrew Morton biography of Diana a few years ago, after assuming it was complete rubbish previously! And Andrew Morton got a lot of negative press from writing it! To be fair, I don't think it really said anything I didn't know, except it did emphasise how young she was, and how alone she felt.

So has it been written for the American tabloids? The British tabloids are going to hate this.....and presumably be as subtly vindictive as only they can be.
I don't think the remainder of the Royal family (except maybe Andrew) have anything to be worried about.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
we have an extremely naughty boxer. She's already ripped my couch cushion (from running and jumping on it to her first class view of anything and everything out the front door). we also live rural.....some of those homes feel cold. no substance or warmth. my cousin's 1st million dollar home was gorgeous and comfortable. he second "estate" was fugly as hell! somewhere in her rise to fame, she lost her sense of taste and style. if someone where to look in my house, they'd see a Trainwreck. but it's comfortable, albeit a huge mess right now (20 yr old still hasnt moved all his stuff out and a majority of it is in boxes in my dining room and living room 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️) I LOVE the Laura Ashley look!!!! awww the things I'd do if I won the lotto!!!!
İ love comfortable and lived-in too MO5. Pristine white kitchens and cream carpeting scare me. Give me warm honey wood flooring, cabinets, doors,and comfy sofas everytime.....

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Its an odd one isn't to do a tell all book. Especially considering, Who is their audience meant to be?

A book like this, is the kind of fodder that the tabloids tend to love.....except.....Meagain and Harried, don't like these tabloids, so presumably wont encourage them to publish extracts and publicise the book? And the more serious press aren't going to print positive articles about them.

So has it been written for the American tabloids? The British tabloids are going to hate this.....and presumably be as subtly vindictive as only they can be.
I don't think the remainder of the Royal family (except maybe Andrew) have anything to be worried about.
ohhhhh the American tabloids would probably eat it up, because when it comes to The Royal Family here, its like an enigma of sorts. We don't get a lot of news concerning them, so anything, good or bad, it's going to be exciting!! Plus we're nosey as tit! For most Americans, when they think of TRF, they relate it to Diana. Most people if you asked, have very little knowledge of anything other than tabloid fodder, unless they have family or friends in the UK. Until reading these threads, I thought people loved murky myrkle, hated Charles and Camilla, and hated Americans, just to name a few......this thread has opened my eyes to so much, and I am so grateful for it!! Honestly, I was "scared" how you'd respond to the 'merican!! But you've been amazing!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Morning all, I'm still cranky 😖 (lol) read this on twitter, no new information but I thought it was spot on.
Good article, but aaaaaargh! They said ‘flouting’ when they mean ‘flaunting’. Gah! I hate sloppy writing.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So if Archie is older than we have been led to believe, is it possible she was pregnant when they got married? I don't believe they used a carrier and getting pregnant before the wedding would be the perfect way to ensure it actually went ahead. I think for the BRF it would be more acceptable to marry first and divorce later rather than have a child out of wedlock, especially one so close to the line of succession.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I had a look at the houses Mom of 5 posted. They're very nice, but obviously staged to show them off. What occurred to me is that for any new owner moving in, the purchase price would just be the start.

I suppose it's the same for anyone moving to somewhere new but whereas you or I would spend a bit of cash but have to save up or make do with stuff we already had, H&M would want everything new. From floor covering, curtains, furniture, appliances, lighting, decorating, to just normal household stuff. Then there's the artwork, mirrors, vases. And flowers. Lots of flowers.

And the wages for the staff you'd need: interior designer fees*, cleaners, laundry, pool maintenance people, gardeners and general maintenance. Caterers for parties and other sleb stuff. Not forgetting utility bills. The list goes on.

Neither of them has any experience or knowledge of money management. They are both so entitled and deluded that they think the fairies will sort it.

Even with Charles subbing them, they're both living way beyond their means right now, and their ambitions for a house in A Lister territory is pie in the sky.
* Don’t forget the vegan paint.

Especially at the moment when the risk to human life in general is so high. It strikes me as incredibly selfish. On a human level, Harry would be upsetting his Grandmother and Grandfather who are both in their 90s. I hate to sound morbid, but if you upset them, you don’t know whether you would have the chance to make amends.
Oh, then he can add to his ‘poor me’ narrative; “and my grandparents died before I had chance to tell them how much I loved them...”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If Archie was born on 6th May she would have only been 9 weeks at Eugenies wedding, why the strategic placed open coat and the big announcement at the most inappropriate time 🤢🤢

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Hi all.hope you are all thriving and washing❤🤗😘
Thanks for the new thread.dont like to miss anything.
Re the houses,they will have things named servants,so there will be lots of ppl to blame for Archiedoll when he falls downstairs..and doesn't matter if it is small.they,I mean,she,cos she's all that matters darling,has no friends and family so even a 2 bed apartment would be massive fir them...anyway there's no way they,she ,would consider anywhere less than 10 million to be suitable.. h is 6th in line and she's a duchess,don't you forget,how dare you?!!
I'm expecting her to announce her gestation partner is up the duff anytime,but she will have to wait til she can steal some senior royals thunder with her announcement,probably June for granny's official birthday.
She still doesn't know how Rona's dared to overshadow her plans for world domination so she and pinky will just have to wait til a few less peasants dying become less of an inconvenience to her.
I can't believe how she sleeps at night,maybe she sleeps in the day and avoids garlic and silver🙈🙊😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
ohhhhh the American tabloids would probably eat it up, because when it comes to The Royal Family here, its like an enigma of sorts. We don't get a lot of news concerning them, so anything, good or bad, it's going to be exciting!! Plus we're nosey as tit! For most Americans, when they think of TRF, they relate it to Diana. Most people if you asked, have very little knowledge of anything other than tabloid fodder, unless they have family or friends in the UK. Until reading these threads, I thought people loved murky myrkle, hated Charles and Camilla, and hated Americans, just to name a few......this thread has opened my eyes to so much, and I am so grateful for it!! Honestly, I was "scared" how you'd respond to the 'merican!! But you've been amazing!!!
Most people in this country like Americans. I've got several friends who were born in America and live here. Charles and Camilla did have a hard time from the press for a long time, and there are still some Diana fans who may not be keen on Camilla, but she's a good example of someone who has risen above the criticism and got on with the job. Personally I like Camilla and I think that many people have respect for her now.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
If H&M were going to live within their budget, they would be living in an apartment.
Meghan is of the “fake it till you make it” mindset.
I wonder who she is borrowing the MalI understand house off?
She definitely won’t be paying full market rent. If at all.
Maybe one of her johns alleged friends :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Re the houses,they will have things named servants,so there will be lots of ppl to blame for Archiedoll when he falls downstairs..and doesn't matter if it is small.they,I mean,she,cos she's all that matters darling,has no friends and family so even a 2 bed apartment would be massive fir them...anyway there's no way they,she ,would consider anywhere less than 10 million to be suitable.. h is 6th in line and she's a duchess,don't you forget,how dare you?!!
I'm expecting her to announce her gestation partner is up the duff anytime,but she will have to wait til she can steal some senior royals thunder with her announcement,probably June for granny's official birthday.
She still doesn't know how Rona's dared to overshadow her plans for world domination so she and pinky will just have to wait til a few less peasants dying become less of an inconvenience to her.
I can't believe how she sleeps at night,maybe she sleeps in the day and avoids garlic and silver🙈🙊😂😂
I really hope that they don't have another sprog especially if it's all going to be done via a surrogate and they lie about it.
Wake up Harry you stupid idiot 😡

Reactions: 12
Incentive, if needed, for Catherine to have another four or five kids to knock him even further into obscurity.

• Haha
Where is fin? And Smelly? And Carmen?

If you’re out there guys I hope you’re all well. 👋

Most people in this country like Americans. I've got several friends who were born in America and live here. Charles and Camilla did have a hard time from the press for a long time, and there are still some Diana fans who may not be keen on Camilla, but she's a good example of someone who has risen above the criticism and got on with the job. Personally I like Camilla and I think that many people have respect for her now.
I have both friends and family that live in the USA, I go for holidays there every year. I’ve never met one I didn’t like.

Camilla had an awful time with the press. But it’s almost a right of passage and once you’ve got past that by getting on with the job it turns the tide. Harry and Meghan could have turned this around in their favour in no time.

Last edited:
I’ve actually never met anyone in the UK who hates Americans. Sure, we take the piss out of them, but Brits take the piss out of everyone, especially each other. My husband is a Yank and loves it in Wales. He’s been welcomed with open arms. It’s great to see your point of view. Only wish more Americans could see Murky for what she actually is, but I think realisation is starting to dawn.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.