Harry and Meghan #19 Harry don’t be a muppet, you’re just Meg’s stupid puppet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

These are two houses in Serra Retreat. And here's some more. This includes some rentals/monthly prices
http://www.bcre.com/serra-retreat-malibu-homes-for-sale.php
Those wont be good enough for smeggie, they’re only 7 figures. Nothing below 8 will do you know!🤩

Reactions: 8
Those wont be good enough for smeggie, they’re only 7 figures. Nothing below 8 will do you know!🤩
After the world gets back to normal, if it ever does :( I have a feeling these two will be wishing that had stayed at their lovely newly decorated (free) Frogmore Cottage and kept shtum. I don't think that this will end well, who needs them ?
We all have more important things to think about but slagging them off is a great way to get through this lockdown, cheers :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I posted this on the other thread but it got lost on the last page; what are the thoughts on this?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Thank you for the new thread. Living at Frogmore & having all of Windsor Great Park to dog walk in looks a lot better than a housing estate, albeit an expensive one.

Reactions: 21
Reactions: 4
I think Meghan is completely lacking in imagination.
Her aim was always to marry a rich man, go back to LA and be an Alister.
She grew up on sound stages ( her dad was a lighting engineer) so she wasthere every day after school
Being a Hollywood Star has always been her trajectory.

She just thought that “duchess” was a role she would play for a few years; a bit like “humanitarian” which she did for a couple of years, to land Harry.

She has only ever wanted to be rich and famous. I have no idea where she grew up in LA, but she has probably always lusted after Malibu.
I suspect once she secures her multimillion dollar pad and some kind of money making gig; Harry will be surplus to,requirements.

Ive noticed that the Apple TV documentary with Oprah hasn’t been launched.
im wondering whether H&M were due to be paid a slice of profits rather than a one off fee, bearing in mind Apple TV is a subscription channel.
After seeing the disaster with Elephant; I’m wondering if it’s been canned indefinitely. It was probably just a cobbled together piece, so not that expensive to produce.
if everything turns to tit as usual, Meghan is set to lose the court case.
i just wish Charles would grow a pair and stop funding them.

Reactions: 29
Goodnight @Doodlebug005 - And you're right. They are hypocrites. I get that Harry probably couldn't just set up house in just any neighborhood, but if he TRULY wanted privacy, they could have chosen a less "expensive" gated community.There are alot in the area......But honestly, they could have blended in just about anywhere in those areas without being noticed or hounded. They WANTED to be found, they WANTED to be photographed, they WANTED the publicity!! Cuz Murky can't be quiet, can't be unseen, can't be human!!
Let's face it, they could live anywhere in the world and have complete privacy!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I posted this on the other thread but it got lost on the last page; what are the thoughts on this?

Excellent article on the baby deception. So Archie is probably older than we have been led to believe. Something that's puzzling me is that if they used a gestational carrier then the date of conception would have been known, so why lie?
I wonder if more than one embryo was created and possibly carried.

And I won't apologise for my earlier post where I said that I couldn't care less about the child because I don't give a tit. The poor child is doomed with these shitheads as parents.
Also in my view he shouldn't be in line for the throne.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
In that Harry Markle item, that photo date information is well dodgy. And in the last paragraph, the bit about being able to squat with your knees together when heavily pregnant; it’s not possible! She’s a wrong ‘in that’s for sure.

Reactions: 12
Thank you for the new thread. Living at Frogmore & having all of Windsor Great Park to dog walk in looks a lot better than a housing estate, albeit an expensive one.
Well exactly, not to mention also rent free with thrown in security officers.

I keep wondering now if the real reason they flounced off with faces like thunder is because they had been found out. Meghan's deals (eg. cosmetic endorsements and the proposed tell all book) there may also be other things she was up to that we don't know about. If Charles and the rest found out about them along with the baby deception there must have been huge rows.

Harry must be a huge disappointment to his family, and there is no way he can bring Meghan back to the UK now.

Reactions: 17

This is another example of Meghan copying Princess Diana. They are doing a tell all book. I can’t wrap my head around how Harry would go along with this despite knowing all of the upset that it will cause to his family.

They’re obviously using journalists who they can manipulate into their spiteful way of thinking.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Morning all, I'm still cranky 😖 (lol) read this on twitter, no new information but I thought it was spot on.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

This is another example of Meghan copying Princess Diana. They are doing a tell all book. I can’t wrap my head around how Harry would go along with this despite knowing all of the upset that it will cause to his family.

They’re obviously using journalists who they can manipulate into their spiteful way of thinking.
Yes its disgusting isn't it? Having huge sums of money spent on them but still wanting to hurt the people funding them. Not to mention Meghan would be going all out to paint herself as a victim of bullying. It makes me sick thinking about it 🤮

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I had a look at the houses Mom of 5 posted. They're very nice, but obviously staged to show them off. What occurred to me is that for any new owner moving in, the purchase price would just be the start.

I suppose it's the same for anyone moving to somewhere new but whereas you or I would spend a bit of cash but have to save up or make do with stuff we already had, H&M would want everything new. From floor covering, curtains, furniture, appliances, lighting, decorating, to just normal household stuff. Then there's the artwork, mirrors, vases. And flowers. Lots of flowers.

And the wages for the staff you'd need: interior designer fees, cleaners, laundry, pool maintenance people, gardeners and general maintenance. Caterers for parties and other sleb stuff. Not forgetting utility bills. The list goes on.

Neither of them has any experience or knowledge of money management. They are both so entitled and deluded that they think the fairies will sort it.

Even with Charles subbing them, they're both living way beyond their means right now, and their ambitions for a house in A Lister territory is pie in the sky.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Morning all, I'm still cranky 😖 (lol) read this on twitter, no new information but I thought it was spot on.
Morning, Love!! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.