Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

freda19

VIP Member
They got rid of Koo and ended up with Fergie instead. Fergie has been a thorn in there side for 30 odd years. There meddling really did back fire with that one.
Yes but they've learned from their mistakes. The present day advisors to Brenda are very on the ball.
The Andrew issue for example. First, I think he's a piece of shit. Epstein aside he was ALWAYS a piece of shit shagging and rutting his way through women. Having said that, the situation has been handled as best as it could be for the Firm. Brenda has made it clear he's on the naughty step ... no birthday celebrations for him and no extra honours(as is the norm for big birthdays) and no public representation on Brenda's behalf. He's been stuck in no man's land and must be thoroughly bored off his tits with nothing to do and no chances to primp and preen like a peacock at big events. He's been grounded by mamma and on lockdown since long before corona came a-calling. Yes the Americans are pissed she won't send him over there to face the music but he's her son when all's said and done and it would go badly wrong because he has a big fat mouth that knows only lies and the mess would be unfixable. Anyway, no harm to our Anerican cousins, but when they give us the bitch who killed the young man on his motorbike over here then fecked off to hide in the USA then we can talk Randy Andy.
Same with Ginger. The plan to let him have his actress and get it out of his system is a good one. This will be a hard lesson for him when his brain starts functioning and he'll come home (unfortunately for us) thoroughly chastened. Taking his military toys and pretty uniforms was his first ever big slap on the arse from gangan ever in his pampered life and has left him confused and adrift. Fuck him and the ho he rode in on.
Yep, the palace advisors are playing a blinder, and best of all, Brenda is clearly following their advice on these things.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

antinoos

OOer the Judge has administered a very severe spanking to Megsy's lawyer to the stars. Savage. Cruel. They will be sniggering behind his back about this for years.

Her Claim is now an absolute mess and putting it right will be very expensive, it may not be possible. Her lawyers have massively fucked up. Adverse costs against her are very likely to follow, with more to come. The judgment also discloses what the case should actually be about and how it should be put. She will with justice blame or even sack her lawyers, or at least Sherbourne; but I doubt it will help.

I will set out more when I have digested it and am confident that im not going to bore the pants off you, or get it wrong. Its tricky, as a lot of stupid journos are going to demonstrate, to interpret a judgment without access to the underlying documents. which are not available.

My absolutely favourite bit of what is a lethal demolition of Sherbourne but not, in reality, of SkidMarkle herself, is this:

"Further, one of the articles complained of is said to have stereotyped an entire black community. The Claimant's case as to how this amounts to something "about her" which is intrusive or offensive would need explanation."

Ouch! Someones been paying attention.

I wouldnt like to be Mr Sherbourne (or the Prince No Longer Hot Ginge). More later bitches - Aunty needs gin to think x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

antinoos

What happens next be the way is now quite complex and expensive and for a while (until she gets the Claim right) she will effectively be paying both parties costs:

1) The determination of who pays what costs of the Application just lost; and the judgment makes it clear she's on the hook for some of them - expressly mentioning "wasted costs". Ouch!

2) If the parties cant agree what costs Megs will have to pay there will be a further hearing at which they will be "assessed" if she loses that (by not making an offer that matches what the judge assesses before the hearing, bit like betting) she will also have to pay the costs of that hearing assessed on the spot. Ouch! Ouch!

3) It gets worse. Megsy mob of, no doubt now very frightened, "legal budgies" will have to decide if they can carry on with the butchered Claim and have any hope of winning; or if they will need as the Judge suggests to amend the Claim (very expensive and none of this comes free). In order to amend the claim they will, very probably, need to pay the Defendants costs of meeting the amended parts of the claim. Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!

4) Then its discovery and witness statments and trial.

5) If I were Megsy I'd get a second Opinion then bail out and sue the lawyers (or threaten to in order to negotiate liability for the costs wasted) before it gets completely out of hand. Problem is the only way out is to "Discontinue" and when you file a Notice of Discontinuance you have to pick up ALL the other sides costs, as if you've lost. Ouchtiddly Ouch! Ouch!

The Divine Creator if such exists gave us litigation as a tool to punish bad and stupid people by making them litigants.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

PennyCrayon

VIP Member
Is that serious?

This day gets crazier by the minute ...
My day has gone downhill too freda. Doing some family tree research this afternoon and I found a 3x great aunt with a very dodgy name.

She was called .....

Fanny Fidler

FFS! Someone with my DNA is called Fanny Fidler. ☹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

antinoos

Will it be a judgement on the whole thing or just a part of it?

We're so lucky to have your legal brains on the thread!
Thank you and the pleasure is mine.

This is not a final judgment. Its an interim ruling on narrow issues. It goes like this:

When Associated Newspapers got Megsy's claim they didnt just Defend it straight away. Instead they used a classic legal tactic and said "Parts of this claim are legally unsustainable. We are not going to waste time and money responding to them until you give us further and better particulars of these parts of it." (or Up Yours Princess!) This is called a Pt 18 request.

When Megsy lot repsonded they said "Nah not good enough. We now need more information and obviously parts of the Claim are wrongly pleaded or have no evidence to sustain them at trial so cannot be allowed to go forward wasting our money and the courts time."

There were then Applications made to the court the outcome of which will be tomorrow. Its not possible to know yet if Megsy's mob also applied to compel responses to those parts of the claim Associated wouldnt defend; but certainly Associated applied to strike out parts of the claim and also for an order that Megsy provides certain information or Ammendments to support or justify her claim.

Last weeks hyperexpensive legal willy-waving were the respective barristers arguing what orders the judge should make.

If tomorrow the Judge, Warby (very smart and diligent and straight as a die) strikes out (removes) parts of the claim and orders her side to provide the Information it can only be seen as a loss for the Queen of Omid Scobies Bank account. If he also orders her to pay the costs or part of the costs of the Application, which is unusual and indicates judicial disapproval, it will have been a disaster.

Of course stupid and deluded litigants are prone to Appealing disasters but in this jurisdiction thats just a great way to treble your costs liability and Warby is unlikely to get it wrong.

Now we dont know what Associated know. This could just all be tactics to wear out the worlds greatest humanitarian and whoever is paying the bills; or it could be that they really have valid points and believe her Claim is a load of crap; and want whoever is paying for her latest scam to know that as well....

Tomorrow will make it clearer which it is.

After this documents will be exchanged (Dynamite potentially - expect further Applications), then Witness Statements then trial by which time the loser will be on the wrong end of easily a six figure sum and in 38Megatrons case another nail in the putrefying coffin of her reputation - expect allegations of Waycism.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

50sGirl

VIP Member
I’ve been thinking about this whole “letter” saga timeline.

Meghan wrote the letter to her father in August 2018 - according to Scobie in the ABC interview, she wrote it knowing it would be released to the public.

However, Thomas did NOT divulge the contents, in fact I don’t think we were even aware of it’s existence, UNTIL...
6 February 2019 “5 close friends“ decide to support Meghan in a People interview saying how wonderful she is and that, even though he knows how to get in touch with her, Thomas had not bothered to call or text her. I believe they also mention “the letter” (However, I cant find a full copy of the interview to check).

10 February 2019 Thomas gives permission to MOS to publish excerpts of the letter to show it wasn’t the loving letter that her “friends” had claimed and that he had been devastated by it.

Now, why did the “5 friends“ wait SIX months to reveal the existence of the letter?
Could it be that Meghan expected her father to release it but, after 6 months when he hadn’t done so, she had to get “her friends“ to mention its existence and put Thomas in a bad light in order to force his hand?

A few days later Thomas defends himself by showing the letter - result!
He had recieved it 6 months prior and not once mentioned it so perhaps Meghan and her friends felt the need to “poke the bear.”

Surely not! Surely she’d not be as calculating as that?
All allegedly of course.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

freda19

VIP Member
Don't want to de-rail this thread, but suddenly got very busy with work this week. I work as an accountant from home at the moment, and it is severely interfering with my daytime TV viewing! Only joking, appreciate that I can work from home and very much appreciate all of those key workers who look after us. I volunteer to call 2 ladies in their 80s and 90s, just to check in that they are ok. One today was recommending the 50 Shades of Grey trilogy, telling me how much she loved it! She learned a lot apparently!! They are a joy to call. I found them via Mutual Aid website here in the U.K.

Loving all the threads on here about Cringe and Minge? Is that it, just forgotten his nickname...

Stay well everyone, and step away from the bleach!
Next thread title combo right there Harry and Meghan #20 . Ginge and Minge, the spare and his mare. 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

antinoos

Legal Update Bitches

Mark Warby is giving judgment at 12 oclock tomorrow.

The respective Barristers will already know the outcome but it is embragoed to the public until its formally issued tomorrow.

It will be interesting to see if Megsy gets a preview and if consequently (and if its gone badly) there is some form of coniption stateside overnight.

I will update as soon as I know more.

• Heart
  • Wow

Campagne

VIP Member
It’s only when you look backwards at her brief stint in the BRF. Let’s face it, 18months from wedding to fucking off to « North America » in January. With a 6 month maternity leave in the middle. She basically did her « job » for a year.
She was a scruff bag, inappropiate, ( bananas for sex workers ffs), greedy (remember the £56k engagement dress), argumentative ( all the staff who quit), ungrateful (frogmore; Royal wedding), jealous ( Kate, Eugenie).
I just cannot believe that anyone likes her. The sussexsquad must have had a collective lobotomy.

• Haha
  • Heart

jh1

Imagine not just how 38megatons is feeling - but especially the 5 stooges....their reputations are in the hands of this shower of (£800 an hour )arseholes. Delicious
Option A- There were never 5 friends, it was her all along and it now will come out for all the newspapers and magazines to write about.

Option B - The 5 friends who she asked, begged and pushed to speak on her behalf are trembling in their boots that they're being dragged into this because of her.

Either way the A listers she thinks are going to line up to be her mates are going to run the other way as she's a problematic psycho.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

PennyCrayon

VIP Member
I noticed this comment in the DM about her recent ‘mentoring’ with that young girl:

‘I noticed that the person mm interviewed on her smarkworks video, is the same person she so called "noticed in the crowd" and hugged on their walk after Sandringham. Her name is Jessica Daniels and she is paid actress, so she was hired by mm for this stunt. Sicker and sicker!!!!’

Murky Meg also commented on it. Makes you wonder 🤔

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

Moronic

Quest 😂😂 this was a suggested thread and I just knew it’d be full of hateful women bored of their screaming kids! And you’ve proved me correct. What about Meghan do you hate the most? The fact she’s beautiful and you’re not? The fact she’s successful? The fact she married her prince and you probably hate your husbands? 😂
I don’t hate her. The fact that a member of the BRF married an abusive narcissistic sociopath is something of massive public interest. I’m interested. That’s allowed.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Norbs

VIP Member
This bit made me chuckle,
"Harry went to his father Prince Charles and his grandmother the Queen 'constantly' about Meghan being bullied, but they 'wouldn't do anything to change the protocol', despite seeing 'how it was tearing him apart,' according to the source. "

No wonder they gave him the £40Million wedding and waved him off. Probably reckoned it was worth every penny because they knew that cuntface would drag him off to Hollywood at some point and get his crying face out of their hair.
Part that particularly tickled me was this:

'Meghan said Harry made it crystal clear that they could not function in good faith under the current system... and that if it wasn't revised and updated to their liking, they would have no other choice than to break from the royal family’

Because they’re more important than the rest of the Royal family and the whole of the British media put together.🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

I really think that Meghan had visions that Prince Charles would name Harry as his successor to the throne in preference to William and that she could reign supreme as his Queen. Like when they announced they were going to modernise the royalty. He‘s 6th in line, he doesn’t get to modernise anything.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 40