Harry and Meghan #19 Harry don’t be a muppet, you’re just Meg’s stupid puppet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes its disgusting isn't it? Having huge sums of money spent on them but still wanting to hurt the people funding them. Not to mention Meghan would be going all out to paint herself as a victim of bullying. It makes me sick thinking about it 🤮
Especially at the moment when the risk to human life in general is so high. It strikes me as incredibly selfish. On a human level, Harry would be upsetting his Grandmother and Grandfather who are both in their 90s. I hate to sound morbid, but if you upset them, you don’t know whether you would have the chance to make amends.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Morning, Love!! ❤
Morning MO5 ♥ were you watching over us all night 🤱

Having a twitter browse, Tom Brady, the journalist who kindly "asked" how Meghan was in the "surviving not thriving" interview has said nothing about them on his twitter feed in the past month (considering they are topical) and he tweets a lot ... Perhaps it dawned on him that he was just a pawn in their dumb game.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
You never need to apologize for expressing your frustrations. It's ridiculous the prices of homes there and the lifestyles. Sitting on millions of dollars they earned acting! While the real heroes are just trying to survive.
You never need to apologize for expressing your frustrations. It's ridiculous the prices of homes there and the lifestyles. Sitting on millions of dollars they earned acting! While the real heroes are just trying to survive.
Just to add I'm disgusted at the absolute lack of awareness celebs in lockdown have demonstrated, taking photo tours of their luxurious mansions and vast land, baking cake in their converted barns, saying how wonderful lockdown is. No regard for the struggles us simple plebs (and where did those b@stards get their eggs from cos I can't get my organic eggs anywhere!)

Anyway them moving to LA during a world crisis keeps coming back to me, such a curious action, what was the rush? Aside from American borders closing, had they hoped jumping ship from Canada to USA be a buried story as the Brits wouldn't be particularly happy about this country hop? Nobody cares which country they live in but their faux privacy move actually proved their plan was always the bright lights of la la land?

Reactions: 22
On the subject of houses, a new article in House and Garden on Prince Charles' house in Cornwall. The future king can live in comfort without over the top opulence , it doesn't scream " look at me" .

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I did a real live embarrassing Meghan quote. Talking virtual with friends and within context of conversation about life I said 'to quote Meghan Markle we should be striving not just thriving'. My sentence silenced the video call as everyone thought "what?"...
As it went over my friends' (not just 5!) heads I saw another "what is she talking about" face? And then after an embarrassed explanation of the quote my friends (not 5!) are thinking "why the heck is she quoting a random royal? And what?" And I can see serious concern that lockdown has gotten to me with sympathetic looks from friends (who as I type now have probably created a WhatsAppgroup talking about my insanity!)

Ps still think my fantastic title should have won 😜🤣
Sorry bah. I panicked. Thought we were going to run out of thread. 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Goodnight @Doodlebug005 - And you're right. They are hypocrites. I get that Harry probably couldn't just set up house in just any neighborhood, but if he TRULY wanted privacy, they could have chosen a less "expensive" gated community.There are alot in the area......But honestly, they could have blended in just about anywhere in those areas without being noticed or hounded. They WANTED to be found, they WANTED to be photographed, they WANTED the publicity!! Cuz Murky can't be quiet, can't be unseen, can't be human!!
And i would add to that if they chose somewhere less 'starry' and more modest people would have respected them for this choice rather than this pretence that they have the same sort of wealth as someone like Leo di Caprio, Angelina Jolie and the rest.

Reactions: 16
On the subject of houses, a new article in House and Garden on Prince Charles' house in Cornwall. The future king can live in comfort without over the top opulence , it doesn't scream " look at me" .
That’s elegant. A look I would love to achieve. I can never quite get it right, always ‘something’ missing or not enough.

Prince Charles has excellent taste. ( love that shade of green)
Annabel Elliot is Camilla’s sister

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
That’s elegant. A look I would love to achieve. I can never quite get it right, always ‘something’ missing or not enough.
One of my friends is an interior designer, she is very good at what she does, however, are these magazine ready showhouses really fit to live in?There is no character in opulence... I have 4 dogs, I can honestly say I wouldn't have the energy for the upkeep, however Prince Charles' place is more homely, I could see my dogs trotting through there, sitting on the sofas. Yes I agree his place is elegant, sort of Laura Ashley/ English rose style. And it's not in your face obscenely flash.

And i would add to that if they chose somewhere less 'starry' and more modest people would have respected them for this choice rather than this pretence that they have the same sort of wealth as someone like Leo di Caprio, Angelina Jolie and the rest.
If H&M were going to live within their budget, they would be living in an apartment.
Meghan is of the “fake it till you make it” mindset.
I wonder who she is borrowing the MalI understand house off?
She definitely won’t be paying full market rent. If at all.

Morning all, I'm still cranky 😖 (lol) read this on twitter, no new information but I thought it was spot on.
Good article - sums it all up pretty well. İ really do think she is seriously mentally ill exacerbated by self-medication but managed to put on an act of charm, and cleverness to fool and manipulate everyone she came into contact with to get what she wanted - money, fame (infamy). Sadly she isn't going to go away, or be quiet, or ever be satisfied, or ever think of anyone else apart from herself. Some time soon she's going to implode - everything's so erratic, impetuous, hypocritical, a big web of nastiness......

• Heart
One of my friends is an interior designer, she is very good at what she does, however, are these magazine ready showhouses really fit to live in?There is no character in opulence... I have 4 dogs, I can honestly say I wouldn't have the energy for the upkeep, however Prince Charles' place is more homely, I could see my dogs trotting through there, sitting on the sofas. Yes I agree his place is elegant, sort of Laura Ashley/ English rose style. And it's not in your face obscenely flash.
I agree. I have spaniels, they’d have the place wrecked in five minutes flat. During lockdown I’ve been decorating the main bathroom in our house (don’t know why, I’ve never used it in 18 years). Trying to get that elegant look without going over the top isn’t easy yet it looks so simple.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Good article - sums it all up pretty well. İ really do think she is seriously mentally ill exacerbated by self-medication but managed to put on an act of charm, and cleverness to fool and manipulate everyone she came into contact with to get what she wanted - money, fame (infamy). Sadly she isn't going to go away, or be quiet, or ever be satisfied, or ever think of anyone else apart from herself. Some time soon she's going to implode - everything's so erratic, impetuous, hypocritical, a big web of nastiness......
I wonder if she has pms... As you say erratic, impetuous...I had dreadful PMS a few years ago , I was seriously crazy at times. It really wouldn't surprise me, course she just might be ruthless and cutthroat.😂

Reactions: 7
Here’s the full article about Charles’ house. It is gorgeous.
However, how many does he have? At least 4 he lives in regularly;
Clarence House in London, HighGrove in Gloucestershire, Birkhall in Scotland and now this one in Cornwall.
I know he has use of a place in Dumfries and he’s bound to have one in Wales (as Prince of).
Irony is, Harry would probably have been given a couple of them at least, like HighGrove and BirkHall as they are privately owned.
i hope once Harry is divorced and has his inevitable breakdown, he will marry someone decent for wife no.2

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ooooh, lovely. My practical eye is critical of the bookshelf above the bath though...

Thanks Doodlebug - another rabbit hole for me to go down! I spotted this in said hole: a wee article on Charles's gaff (gaff = abode for Mom of 5 :ROFLMAO: ).

The description of the 'Panic Room' is fab!

Reactions: 8
Harry was very popular pre Meghan days. But we never really knew that much about him, I liked him he always seemed to have a ready smile and down to earth manner ,which now we know was just good PR management, looking back over the same stories now you can see them in a different light, once you know you cannot not know.
He can never come back to the UK and recover any level of popularity. I never in a million years thought I would feel like this about him, the little boy who a whole nation took under their wing and forgave all the adolescent misdemeanours. Maybe we would have realised what he was really like a lot sooner if he didn’t look like a 7 year old, not a 13 year old walking behind his mothers coffin.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Harry was very popular pre Meghan days. But we never really knew that much about him, I liked him he always seemed to have a ready smile and down to earth manner ,which now we know was just good PR management, looking back over the same stories now you can see them in a different light, once you know you cannot not know.
He can never come back to the UK and recover any level of popularity. I never in a million years thought I would feel like this about him, the little boy who a whole nation took under their wing and forgave all the adolescent misdemeanours. Maybe we would have realised what he was really like a lot sooner if he didn’t look like a 7 year old, not a 13 year old walking behind his mothers coffin.
If he is off his meds, perhaps Meghan finds him easier to control.
I think his current behaviour has been appalling.
i do however hope that he makes amends to his family and country once he has ditched the witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.