Harry and Meghan #19 Harry don’t be a muppet, you’re just Meg’s stupid puppet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
tit she’s born one day after me I have to constantly check I am not a narc or doing narc things. It’s not usually related to star sign is it ending up being a narc or is it genetic or learned behaviour? Anyone?
Mate, as an identical twin born 6 minutes apart who had entirely different characteristics, talents and personality traits in spite of being visually identical, I can categorically state the horoscope star sign shite is indeed a load of shite.
Besides, the very fact you're concerned enough to reflect on your actions to check for narc behaviour suggests you're far from a narc!!!!
All good 🤗

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I say the same thing!! There's nothing A-list about that coo-yon!!!

and wtf do these sugars think the US is going to do?? Over rule the UK courts?? 🙄😂💩
Jazus momma, now don't youse all be declaring war on us over a yacht girl. You grab Donald's arm and pull him away shouting " LEAVE IT BABE SHE AINT WURF IT !"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m sure I know you from the DS thread back in the day. What a laugh we had in there.
Entirely possible, and would be hilarious if we could prove it. Old school reunion! I was all over DS in its early days. However, I was also all over blue WKD and Bacardi Breezers in those days, and I wouldn’t touch those with a barge pole these days either :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mate, as an identical twin born 6 minutes apart who had entirely different characteristics, talents and personality traits in spite of being visually identical, I can categorically state the horoscope star sign shite is indeed a load of shite.
Besides, the very fact you're concerned enough to reflect on your actions to check for narc behaviour suggests you're far from a narc!!!!
All good 🤗
Please don't tell me that horoscopes are not true as well!!!iwe were having such a good day,me3,me merry band of split personalities...it's going to 💩for us by association.did I not foretell this earlier???🙈🤯🧙‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Entirely possible, and would be hilarious if we could prove it. Old school reunion! I was all over DS in its early days. However, I was also all over blue WKD and Bacardi Breezers in those days, and I wouldn’t touch those with a barge pole these days either :LOL:
Did you post from the start?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.