Harry and Meghan #189 Monte*hit(tv)Show (EN)Titled "how low can they go"!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha I'm banned from twitter for 12 hours for replying to someone" how low can she go, the skanky old ho"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
She looks like she was cleaning out the chickens when she heard the news and dropped everything to fly out immediately.

Simple courtesy would be for her to arrive in a decent, respectful outfit or, at the very least, a t-shirt that's seen an iron.

How does she get the basics so very wrong?

Mind you, she probably had to be dissuaded from wearing her red camel-toe dress.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Feel free to scroll past if of no interest
A former TMZ employee gave evidence about the way celebs etc get publicity in the JD trial yesterday. TMZ tried to stop him doing this but were over ruled. This may give anyone interested an insight of how the paps and film crews get to be in the right place at the right time - it is all a set up from tip offs by celebs pr, lawyers, press secs etc. His video testimony is on YT - the relevance being that all the celebs from A to Z do this to keep in the headlines. (Diana was known to do this)

Smegzy knows the way the game is played - eg. Backgrid pics of Farchie. TMZ have various ways for information to be leaked to them but if it comes via/ directly from a verified (press) source they can get the story out within 15 mins. We are not currently getting many TMZ exclusives from the Cali2 but it is another way they can get stuff out there if and when they want to. I just wish more people realised these sorts of things happen and how we are duped to believe people are more popular than they really are.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
She really is the lowest of the low... just when you think there is no lower to go she manages it. She makes me sick.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Maybe it was the brother who took the photo 🤔 but I agree it's an awful thing to do to your sick father.
Just before the wedding when TM had a heart attack and went into hospital, there were rumours that he'd not had a heart attack and was doing it for sympathy. That he was too ashamed to attend, having sold his daughter out with those sad photos.
TM had to produce hospital receipts, I remember seeing them.
Likewise when PP was dying, he was doing it to cause problems for the Snarkles and their Porker interview. There's a pattern here that if someone is ill and their illness impacts adversely on the Snarkle PR, the person concerned is pretending to be ill to damage the poor Snarkles.
Allegedly Tom Jr. went to the hospital with his father. Maybe he took a photo or arranged for one as proof. There's speculation about the hospital truth already, so imagine the furore if there was no photo and just Tom Bower's word for it. Just guessing here.

• Sick
Reactions: 34
Yeh the usual ‘understated, under the radar, respectful’ …….. whoops that was Catherine! Smeg there with her big bodyguard right behind her 😡🤮
oh and how many trees will they plant to offset their carbon footprint for the no doubt private jet over (I’m angry at her but mad at myself too because I’m bitching about an irrelevant skid mark when she visited the place all those poor little children and their teachers lost their lives 😢)
At least the bodyguard was dressed respectfully. MM in her baseball cap, jeans and sneakers (trainers) :( She could have put on some decent clothes.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
@Nuttynana it would be an honour to be arrested with you! I'll bring sandwiches and tea 😁
Great my Daughter is a DI in the Met she might put in a good word for us!!

Just imagine what we could achieve I would love to give that witch the biggest dohboy on her plastic nose after kicking Stoat in the bollocks!!

what placards shall we have, mine will be duck orf you slimey,sleazy,snarky,cunts and of course printed t shirts, your choice😴👕👕👕👕👕👕👕👕👕👕

• Haha
Reactions: 28

A ''spokesperson''
Who?
What statement except:'' “personal capacity as a mother”
But the media is reporting on it.
Job jobbed.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Not only is she an opportunistic witch, but she's wearing the trainers I was thinking about buying 🤬 🤬

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 52

A ''spokesperson''
Who?
What statement except:'' “personal capacity as a mother”
But the media is reporting on it.
Job jobbed.
Look at the bleeping state of it. She looks like a cheap old hoe out of Wal-Mart? 😐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The point was that in Africa the memorial was a truly staged photo-op, by Peg.
Time that passed indicated that cameras wouldn't be present due to recency .

It doesn't matter, it's the celebrity method and she is using it.
Others have done it before and became presidents, humanitarian's and role models.
It's PR.
See post #339
Compassionately ?
Of course not , but neither are the motives of the politicians .
The opposite side?
The powerful gun lobby which only wants to sell.
It also sells wars.
It's a far more complex subject than a response in ''feewlings."
The right side will claim ''a latino killed other latino's''
Conspiracy theorists -on the right:
-this is a false flag to take our guns away
-on the left -this is racially motivated to portray latinos as criminals...
Rinse, repeat until the next shooting .
I don't need to see post #339 again thank you.

I am assuming you are not saying that TW is a shining light in amongst all the weasels - so to answer your question about why she is copping it ?

Its because she is a moral free weasel and she is there.

You will note that the usual weasels with a much better sense of optics than her are avoiding pitching up because guns are a polarising topic, there is duck all they are willing to do to affect change and there is too much emotion on the ground. They will comment from afar and / or turn up for the memorial.

Only Meg thinks the day after is a good idea because she wants to be seen - not because she will actually do anything for anyone else. Ever.

Does that help ?

We agree that it will be rinse and repeat until the next time there is a shooting.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She’s vile.
She’s interested in her profile and not about respecting the deaths of those children.
If she brought the NF cameras with her, or a professional photographer, then she's making money off the backs of those dead children and you can't get lower than that. 😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Her hair is a mess.................................
It's never anything but a mess. She either looks like a Playdoh Mop Top Hair Shop thing (Time magazine cover) or it's in a crappy bun with those ridiculous tendrils. Pure clip.xx

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.