Harry and Meghan #189 Monte*hit(tv)Show (EN)Titled "how low can they go"!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lets see if the first full face photos of the kids will be released during this visit. It would, of course, take front page on every media and shove the balcony photo to page 2.

Nothing would surprise me with those !!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Happy news - I've spotted some remaining 6s engagement and wedding shopping bag memorabilia.

Now reduced to 50p. They are even lower than the bargain £1 bin :p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::m:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::p:m

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I was just thinking to myself that she's going to be this royal generations Princess Michael of Kent,

And then my brain went:

Princess Michael of bleep

PRINCESS MARKLE OF bleep!!!

Just thought you'd all like to know... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

(P.S. I know she's not a princess)

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Yes I know what you mean. Most people I know are exactly the same because they haven't looked below the surface, but I think it's because they are largely uninterested in them.

Even more worryingly a very nice youngish man I work with has given in and added pronouns to his email signature 😒 There's no way anyone would mistake him for anything other than a man so I can't fathom why he has done this.
Luxury beliefs - it's to signal that you are wealthy, trendy and that you can't be touched by negative consequences, designer gear is so old fashioned!

Reactions: 19
Do we think they'll be going to the concert? If so, I wonder who they'll leave the flatpacks with? Surely they wouldn't trust the RF with them, as they might take some DNA!
They won't just be attending - Smegzy and Hazzno are appearing as the surprise finale duet with their mash up of

Whole New World / I want it all (backing singers May, Taylor, Lambert) / I’m still standing (Elton on piano), Look what you made me do (Swift declined the invite)

ETA then lead from centre stage - HEY JUDE - she will have the words to this written on her hand 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If Lily exists, do you think she was really born that day or that they have lied about this a year out from the jubilee to force a christening or visit? Nobody ever found her both certificate after all. Or do we think they couldn't plan that far ahead? I'm questioning everything about them.

Reactions: 29
Hi everyone long time reader - enjoy all the posts here but never had anything to add so just nod along. However, trying to give the RF the benefit of the doubt here - is it perhaps a strategy of playing H&M at their own game? H&M do something outrageous/unforgiveable and then press/media report. H&M then claim reason they won't attend Jubilee is the hateful press again... and people being whipped up by the mainstream media. As it reads press have said nothing other than favourable.....

I've always thought H&M wouldn't turn up last minute, but want the association/headlines leading up to the Jubilee and then maybe H attends by himself

So (trying to be positive for my own sanity...!) maybe the media expect the same ie. very unlikely M would turn up for the Jubilee so she is hoping to whip up a media backlash to say tearfully she could not visit with Queen..... So the RF extend warm welcome via the press, the press give no opinion on welcoming said traitors however that leaves H&M struggling for an excuse for M not to have to face the RF.
I suspect something song these lines. If they are “outcasts” they have media/worldwide interest especially with people having a republican agenda. Keep them in the fold but increasingly on the edges and they become quietly irrelevant. Hard for them to argue how awful the royals are if they come over for jubilee. I think they hoped to launch a platform for themselves “slagging” off the royal family but it’s not working out for them hence the coming over for jubilee even if they aren’t invited on balcony. Even if they don’t actually come, they’ve said they will be so can’t claim it’s all too awful here. Especially if the mainstream media doesn’t attack them between now and the jubilee.

Reactions: 22
Luxury beliefs - it's to signal that you are wealthy, trendy and that you can't be touched by negative consequences, designer gear is so old fashioned!
😀 that's one way of looking at it.
Alternatively the use of pronouns is a political statement that suggests a belief that gender identity overrides sex. I'm disappointed that many of my colleagues are doing this because I think it means Jack tit in reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Shall we have a poll at the start of the new thread?
A) they will attend the jubilee celebrations
B) they won't attend.

Ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaa
LOVE IT.

:m :m :m :m :m :m :m

Was it @SweetSummerChild who did that pencil sketch of her shoving the chairs out of the way to get to the front at the Remembrance day service?
Whoever it was, please can you post it again?
It was damn funny.

And we need to let go of our anger and get back to taking the piss.

They will come.

So prepare yourself for her outfits.
It was posted on Quora about three hours ago that they’re due to be at St Paul’s Cathedral at 11am on Friday 3rd but as of now their names are not on the list of Royal guests. Following this, the Lord Mayor will host a reception for the Royal family at Guildhall but again, the Sussexes names are not on the list.
I don’t know if this is significant or not.
Maybe the names can still be added but I thought these things were planned to the nth degree well in advance.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
If the Queen is hoping to attend Epsom at 5.30 on the Saturday (which from everything I’ve seen and what we know about the queen we can presume she is) there’s no way she’s going to be spending all day with the Sussexes for Lilis birthday. She’ll probably give them an hour tops, this is a woman who will have her red box to do first thing and then will need to rest. She’s 96 there’s no way she can attend some big family celebration and Epsom without being too tired the next day for the alleged final balcony appearance. The public events will come first and if she has the energy for private meet ups that will be a bonus. The media won’t tell us that though, instead SS will be leaking stories of tea parties and special time between lili and lili.

Also I’m VERY interested to see if we get a photo of the queen with all of her great grandchildren. This is potentially going to be the only time they’re all in the same country with her and I’ve no doubt she would want a photo to mark the occasion. In ordinary circumstances you can bet the photo would be taken by Kate and released over the weekend at some point. Whilst the Sussexes will be desperate for the money shot of the two Lilibets will they be willing to share the limelight with the other kids including the future king and will they be willing to let Kate take the photo? I would simply love to be behind the scenes of all this!
Wouldn't surprise me if Aldi and Lidl scream the place down stuck in a room with all these "strangers" so thereby preventing smeg's golden ticket photo. Can't blame the kids, they've been practically isolated for 3 years.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.