Harry and Meghan #189 Monte*hit(tv)Show (EN)Titled "how low can they go"!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1296427
This has made me so bleeping beyond bleeping angry! She is a bleeping bleep of the bleeping highest order! Just a bleep.

I'm not apologising for my language either! bleeping bleep of a woman
It never fails to puzzle me how someone who called herself an actress is incapable of appearing unaware of a camera. Every single time

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
That's it. I'm cancelling Netflix this minute. I don't even care that I haven't watched the latest series of "better call Saul"
I'm done.
Did it...
They asked why I was cancelling... I put down "Meghan Markle"

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I thought maybe it was just me, this has made me irrationally angry at the nerve of her, piggy backing on the grief of all the families who have lost loved ones, just so she can “up her P.R” 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Bastard,black hearted,fucked up witch just how could she the bleep!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
My daughter has just texted me :-

"Calm down Mother! And NO! YOU ARE NOT GOUNG TO LONDON NEXT WEEK!"

Flipping always spoiling my fun! Right enough, I'd get arrested for punching her smug bleeping face in!

I'm just bleeping angry!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Why the outrage? (from the perspective of Peg's predictability)
Here the cameras are already present due to recency of the things.
Remember the killed girl in Africa, and that one was even more obvious -while on tour, content for Sussex Royal back then.
Nothing happened however.

Reactions: 15
She looks better in casual wear.
She looks dirty to me - Sorry not sorry both of them are scruffs - she could have hid her bloody awful hair under the hat - how long did it take her to get there? By private jet? Helicopter ? Electric tandem?
What makes this charade the worst pr bandwagon ever for her is that she has staged this for NF content and no other reason
What is the next level up to a bleeping bleep? @Nuttynana can you help us out here?

• Angry
Reactions: 35
Kate did this with the Sarah Everard memorial only difference being she didn’t take a photographer with her

Edit for typo
What an attention seeking, grifting, disrespectful bleep she is. Who in gods name takes photographers (or probably a NF film crew) to a place like this. I’ve been to Ground Zero NY and more recently Auschwitz, and the last thing I would ever do is pose for a camera

its all about her …….. makes my bleeping blood boil

• Angry
Reactions: 47
Sorry. But tell me. Why was Thomas Markle booked and ready to fly to the U.K. to participate in the Queens jubilee celebrations? He was only going to make tabloid fodder, taking the attention away from our Queen, and onto himself and his vile daughter Samantha.
Meghan is his daughter. She loves her dad. The press and the pressure of the royal family have severed this relationship. The palace lackeys should have sat Mr Markle down and told him what to do, and the pitfalls of press intrusion. He certainly didn’t look critically sick and close to death on that gurney.
When the furore dies dies, maybe in a year or two perhaps they will be reconciled. But Meghan needs to steer clear of Samantha. She’s dreadful.
Also today in The Sun. They printed a full page photo of Harry with his new security guard. Someone who used to look after Michael Jackson. By revealing his security they endanger his life. Anyone planning something dark now knows what his detail looks like. These tabloids will get people killed with their cavalier regard for safety,
You raise many excellent point Pepe!
BP did offer Thomas Markle and Snakebite help and guidance in dealing with the press, given that their daughter was about to marry into the most famous family in the world.
However Minge, who as you wisely observe loves her dad, scuppered the help for Tom and made sure he was on his own dealing with the press, vulnerable. Snakebite was protected because she was in on the plan.

Then Minge sent Jeff Rayner to Rosarito, who dug a bear-pit for Thomas on her instructions. Jeff gave him some money, took stupid photos of a tape-measure, and thereby made sure Thomas fell into the bear pit. He was crushed by the tank-treads of his daughter's ambition.

Minge then bleated that she'd been betrayed. As again you astutely observe, the relationship was "severed". By Minge.
Another observation on your part, ( this time slightly regretful?) is that Thomas "certainly didn't look critically sick and close to death on that gurney".
Your medical qualifications shine through your post like a beacon, and we'll all follow Tom's progress closely. I wish him well

"These tabloids will get people killed with their cavalier regard for safety," you warn. Does this include Tom on his gurney? I'd guess that Wacko Jacko's old bodyguard is a shoe-in to look after Psycho Noballs, Manic Minge and their Flatpacks, and they probably leaked this information themselves.
They wanted us to know how much their speshul bikes cost, him and his hooray Henry mate.
ETA I agree that it was very impertinent and crass of Samantha to object to Minge's libel that she had 3 children by 3 different fathers. Outrageously disrespectful to Minge. Also when Tom was trashed and libelled in The Letter, he too should have kept a humble, dignified and respectful silence. They had no right to object to these lies about them. Nobody else does so why didn't they roll over as well? Shocking.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
My daughter has just texted me :-

"Calm down Mother! And NO! YOU ARE NOT GOUNG TO LONDON NEXT WEEK!"

Flipping always spoiling my fun! Right enough, I'd get arrested for punching her smug bleeping face in!

I'm just bleeping angry!
@SkinnyMalinky I will join you, horseshit, boxing glove on a spring in my jacket, the CAS,super soaker filled with stale cats piss, catapult for horseshit, frozen peas, and any other Tattler who wants to join us.if that fails the Man with the violin case.

S he is without doubt the sickest Radio Rental case I have ever known of.

She needs to be sectioned.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Piers has just found out about it and is talking about it freeview 237
Dame Joan Collins on soon.. Should be good.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Radio 5 live saying just now MM turned up at the Texas shooting memorial earlier today to lay flowers. Don’t do much on this thread so will just leave this here.
Yeah I just saw this on the DM. Smeg is just trying to do a Kate, like when Kate turned up at that vigil for Sarah Everard.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Kate did this with the Sarah Everard memorial only difference being she didn’t take a photographer with her

Edit for typo
It looks like the witch is smiling in these photos. Disrespectful bleep!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
View attachment 1296427
This has made me so bleeping beyond bleeping angry! She is a bleeping bleep of the bleeping highest order! Just a bleep.

I'm not apologising for my language either! bleeping bleep of a woman
I just came here to say exactly the same thing. She is a shameless bleep of a bleep. What sort of cuntfuck thought this was a good idea?

If it was netflix i hope it is to take her down forever. Shameless bleep of a bleep.

• Angry
Reactions: 37
This is a excellent way now to hop on the gun-control bandwagon and collect points with Democrats .

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Good grief and I didn’t think she could get any lower.
I’ve clearly underestimated her. It’s a cheap stunt.

• Angry
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.