Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chita

VIP Member
So she's flown from Montecito to Texas to lay flowers for people she didnt know..
And Harry bitched about people mourning for his mother when they didnt know her.

That Harkle hypocrisy strikes again.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 93

kev1974

VIP Member
Saving the picture for @JAR21 in case the Sussex Psychos manage to get this truth telling image taken down.

1653604619968.png

This picture needs to be front page of the Mail. Absolutely disgusting. She is literally looking over the shoulder of the photographer to make sure the photos are good enough. And hasn't even got the decency to move a few metres away from the crosses to do it.

Honestly this is the lowest of all her low points. Using murdered children. Just vile.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 76

merched bach

I just keep watching it over and over. Each time As Haz takes his hand off the trophy, I hope it tips and clonks her on the ever lying pie hole of hers. I’ve seen it a hundred times, I know it doesn’t fall. But each time as that moment draws ner, I hope again, fully knowing it’s not going to change after the 105th time. A girl can hope.

‘’and please, I don’t believe Tom Markle had a major stroke. The American media aren’t the ones pushing that. TMZ picked it up from the GB sources. But America 9s saying ‘presumably a stroke‘ or thought to be a stroke, while the English sources are calling it a major stroke. My grandfather had a major stroke, never recovered. But believe me, if he couldn’t speak, he certainly could NOT write down “I think I had a stroke”. Sources are saying he wrote it because he couldn’t speak? Oh fuck no. If I‘m wrong about this, I’ll restock the VIP lounge, tho I won’t be seeing it for another couple of years or so. I hope he’s not I’ll, but I think he’s in on it. Backgrid makes it too co incidental to be legit. If Backgrid is the 6s PaponPayroll, there is no way that BG jackass would be doing podcasts with the dad. Americans probably invented the expression You uDon’t Shit Where You Eat. Even Meghan and Hazzhole aren’t that dumb.

Thanks for the new thread and title @AmIbeingTreasonable and @Cassandra333. The thought of having to open 0ne scares me, and I‘m not very good at titles. (Missed it by 1 once) so huge congrats to Ami & Cass for making it happen for us. ❤
My husband had a major stroke in 2015 and he can't speak at all. Very frustrating. On the day he had the stroke, I found ought he had been having an affair with a work colleague - bit of a double whammy!

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Diamond Mel

Chatty Member
OMG - they are absolutely adorable! ❤ Your granddaughters are very lucky!!
Thank you... the eldest is actually my step grand daughter.. she is 12 and she was so surprised I made her one as well...becaue with the lockdowns I had only met her once before... so I don't think she expected any presents for xmas from me...lol. the look on her face was worth every hour of hand sewing them.. she saw my 5 years olds unicorn first and she said oh he's sooooo cute... I love him... I said I am glad you said that cos here is yours...lol I thought she was going to cry with joy... she couldn't stop hugging her unicorn... lol

• Heart
Reactions: 73

Diamond Mel

Chatty Member
I made these baby medieval unicorns for my three grand daughters for xmas last year... and they loved them... now I think I might make all of the queens beasts.. I've done the red dragon and the unicorn have a pattern for the griffin and the others won't be that hard to do... lol

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Hula flight

VIP Member
Haha I'm banned from twitter for 12 hours for replying to someone" how low can she go, the skanky old ho"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Eeyore147

VIP Member
Apart from the site for mothers, they are saying Kate done it, so why shouldn't Meghan.
Difference was Kate walked a mile down the road with a discreet RPO, no cameras, she was only photographed by another mourner on there phone. MM is simply the lowest of the low. Those poor families do not need this sharing on bloody Netflix!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 66

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Sorry. But tell me. Why was Thomas Markle booked and ready to fly to the U.K. to participate in the Queens jubilee celebrations? He was only going to make tabloid fodder, taking the attention away from our Queen, and onto himself and his vile daughter Samantha.
Meghan is his daughter. She loves her dad. The press and the pressure of the royal family have severed this relationship. The palace lackeys should have sat Mr Markle down and told him what to do, and the pitfalls of press intrusion. He certainly didn’t look critically sick and close to death on that gurney.
When the furore dies dies, maybe in a year or two perhaps they will be reconciled. But Meghan needs to steer clear of Samantha. She’s dreadful.
Also today in The Sun. They printed a full page photo of Harry with his new security guard. Someone who used to look after Michael Jackson. By revealing his security they endanger his life. Anyone planning something dark now knows what his detail looks like. These tabloids will get people killed with their cavalier regard for safety,
Well I'm no fan of the entire family but if you think Meghan is better than the rest of them you are sadly deluded. She treated her family badly by discarding them as soon as she snared Hawwy and this is the result. It's all because of the way she treated them that they have responded in rather undignified ways.

It's not the job of palace staff to look after Meghan's relatives, Hawwy and Meghan should have sorted out their own problems. As for your suggestion that Thomas is faking a stroke and heart attack, I find that sick and rather repulsive.
Meghan's treatment of her father is probably directly linked to his high stress levels. He has also been manipulated by others out of their own ends like Karl Larsen.

The tabloids will not get Harry killed either that's nonsense. He went out and was photographed by a pap which he (or Meghan) probably called themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Chita

VIP Member
To me the worst of all these pics is the one where she is looking over the photographer's shoulder to review the photographs taken by the camera.
In full view of everyone she is looking for the best shot.
She has no shame.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

SkinnyMalinky

Screenshot_2022-05-26-19-41-08-65_46524bfb015e566ce47804ef424c1e83.jpg

This has made me so fucking beyond fucking angry! She is a fucking cunt of the fucking highest order! Just a cunt.

I'm not apologising for my language either! Fucking cunt of a woman

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
When it comes to Peg, I think that she was raised as being ''special.''
Everything she did was ''good'', '''fantastic''' even if it wasn't , or it wasn't the maximum effort one can putt into a task.
Those types later in life fail to comprehend the ultimate ''blasphemy ,'' namely that their way isn't always perfect.
Guidance , assistance , constructive criticism becomes a emotional slight, a puttdown.

Undeniably others, which were in her position also had the media to deal with, the entitled public, and became reduced to ''married ins'' which profit from Royalty , some did but, there were situations which transcend logic.
Example:
Anthony Armstong -Jones, fantastic, creative, survived polio, became good, so good to photograph Royalty.
While doing so, he meets Margo, they get married, cue:
''Snowdon profiting from RF connections.''
Same with Mark Philips.
Yes, one gets angry, rude to tabs and people, and the headlines get worse and worse and after tabs turned , there's nothing left but to rebel, because doing it right becomes impossible .
Diana was the only one which rebelled while the tabs loved her.
In Peg's case, it's self inflicted, the smugness and superiority delusion of being a ''game changer.''
Every single person who 'marries in' gets the treatment. Even 'Phil the greek' got it. It's always the same, the press like to try and bring them down to begin with (Look at Sophie with the fake sheik thing), ride it out for a couple of years and it dies down. If they'd have stayed here (even buggered off to Norfolk for the quiet life) they'd be living the life of riley by now, milling about at Chelsea, watching cup finals and Wimbledon. But they did an Icarus and now they're z listers. My heart bleeds for them ;)

• Haha
  • Heart

Evangelina

VIP Member
Bower:

And the slap:
'' Mr Bower said he did not know whether Meghan would go and see her father, but added: 'What we do know is that Meghan has always said that she's a very compassionate person. ''

• Haha
  • Heart

Tangerine Dream

I've always felt satisfied enough with just reading this thread until now but her stunt at Texas moves me to comment.

She is absolute scum but even by her non-existent standards, I cannot believe she's done this. I also cannot believe they continue to be enabled by their royal titles being allowed to remaining firmly in place. It appears Harry and his beyond reprehensible wife can do whatever they please and are totally untouchable. I'm not even much of a royalist anyway but to say it all boils my blood is a huge understatement. One woman has singled-handledly been able to destroy an entire instituion and it blows my mind!

How on earth has this all been able to happen and to spiral so out of control?

• Heart
Reactions: 61