Harry and Meghan #189 Monte*hit(tv)Show (EN)Titled "how low can they go"!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha I'm banned from twitter for 12 hours for replying to someone" how low can she go, the skanky old ho"
That's the more advanced version of:
''Blocked by Scobie.''
At least it rhymes .
It also makes a fantastic thread title.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
How messed up in the head must you be to use a tragedy like this for your own self promotion?
I would very much doubt she has even a tiny bit of compassion for those poor children and their devastated families.
It’s obvious from the staged photos that the whole purpose of her visit was for her own publicity.
Oh, look how compassionate I am. How sincere, how empathetic.
She must think everyone is stupid.
The vast majority can see this for exactly what it is.
Remember that time when she was laughing in some interview or other and said “Oh, I’m such a fraud.”
She was telling the truth.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 59
The flight time from Montecito, California to Uvalde, Texas is:
2 hours, 56 minutes

So a 6 hour round trip for some NF footage?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
Did they need to emphasize the "in a personal capacity"?

She is not a diplomat, a royal, a politician or anything else.

What other capacity would or could she ever be?

Still trying to sound important like Kate and Diana.

A ''spokesperson''
Who?
What statement except:'' “personal capacity as a mother”
But the media is reporting on it.
Job jobbed.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
I'm wondering if TM junior took the photos so that they had 'receipts' that TM was actually in hospital because last time no-one believed him?

I know it's not something most ordinary people would do but if they wanted proof - here it is?

My instinct is telling me it's all set up because TM has changed his mind about coming to the UK but we just don't know do we? Probably for the best that he's not here though - one less circus!
I just posted the same about 'receipts'. Surely TM wouldn't need to fake a heart attack to change his mind about coming to the UK, as that's a very extreme thing to do and it would mean the photo was fake - it doesn't look fake to me and I can't see him doing it. I don't understand the bit about writing his symptoms down, as he wouldn't be able to but it doesn't say when he wrote them.

Reactions: 20
A Texas Ranger told her team to duck off when someone approached saying that she wanted to come to the school to meet with everyone helping there… I have no words.

Copied and pasted from Reddit, I hope this is true.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
The flight time from Montecito, California to Uvalde, Texas is:
2 hours, 56 minutes

So a 6 hour round trip for some NF footage?

It would take less time for her to go visit her Dad.

By doing this obvious virtue signalling self promoting visit, she is not only confirming what most of us have thought about her for a while, but also turning her supporters against her because even they can see through her now.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Is this a microphone wire, or whatever they wear ? circled in black.
I did wonder why her shirt was tucked into the back of her jeans but not at the front ...... like she'd rushed out from the loo and it got caught when she pulled her pants up. Perhaps like this on purpose to hold the wire and a box in place?

• Sick
Reactions: 24
bleeping state of her.... You haven't just dropped by whilst out walking the dog, you made a 2hr 56m flight to get there, thank you @Carpe diem
Vulgar hot mess.
IMG_20220526_215045.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
From the comments

Donald_Dump, Chicago, United States, moments ago

Powerful photo of americas first and only Princess of Color HRH Meghan

Bumper55, Columbus, United States, moments ago

Show boating ...... england you must be so proud of your princess

Mrs Thommo, somewhere in the garden, United Kingdom, moments ago

No we don't want her thanks, she is all yours

AmericanFinn, Back the blue, United States, moments ago

Shows up with her armed security guard! Isnt that special!

HENRYdaV, Call me a Russian BOT, Australia, moments ago

did she merch the bench to the survivors?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
The husband of one of the teachers who was shot has died of a heart attack.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
For some odd reason I read that as poisoning off 😂
....if only! I wonder if she'll bring a 'taster'* with her next week, like the kings and queens of old had to taste their food, to check it hasn't been poisoned before she eats anything. I would if I was her ..... just in case!

* probably this is not the right name but I can't think what it is and can't be arsed looking it up at this time of night. 😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Wearing a mask too :LOL: Can't make this tit up.

Did she bring them bananas? BuzzFeed works with Sunshine Sachs and other things to promote their clients so this article is all Meghan PR paid for by them.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
She is just bleeping ludicrous.
I think they both have mental health issues. Very dysfunctional.

It was done purely and utterly for the publicity ; if she had really wanted to do something privately, she could have purchased a large bouquet and simply laid it in Montecito Town centre, or on the steps of the nearest monument. People would know straight away what it symbolises. But no ; emotiving virtue-signalling and getting papped , with an ulterior motive- as usual. They make me sick.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
A lot of people are very very angry about this latest stunt.

I do think it is the lowest she's sunk yet.

Badly, badly misjudged this one. How stupid do her and "her team" think the public are? The vast majority of the public, outside of the Sussex Squad weirdos, can see right through her.

If she wasn't already going to get booed next week, I think she definitely will be now. Let's hope she or someone in her team has the sense to keep her away.

I think it's telling that even ScobieDobieDoo is (so far) having the sense to stay well away from this one.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.