Harry and Meghan #189 Monte*hit(tv)Show (EN)Titled "how low can they go"!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NF prob told her to go as they are desperate for footage of her ' being compassionate '

Those photos in the DM article of her laying flowers are so obviously “professional”. If I remember rightly the Kate ones were taken on a mobile! Is nothing this woman does ever genuine?

I know the answer to that………honestly! urgh!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
The polo presentation is a gift that has given so many of us joy over the last couple days. It’s been confirmed that it was a fake presentation for Netflix. As if that is surprising. I can’t wait to see how it is edited into their reality (sorry doco) series.
It will give us so much joy as everyone has the clips now so whatever they produce is going to be offset by all the clips showing the truth. It will be interesting to see how they make this mess into something wonderful.
A fake presentation for Netflix, so nobody won anything and viewers who later pay to watch this grisly footage will know that NF are deceiving them with fake videos. The trophy was handled in an embarrassed way by players who had not won it, as they all tried to block out the huge red mouth and bulging eyes of the Ho in the hat who had barged onstage to flash her teeth and take over.
They love their fake footage and Photoshops don't they.
The whole purpose of this farce was for Minge to shine alone on set, having made sure no other woman would be there to steal the limelight.
Wtf.
And she was allowed to do it. I don't understand how Figueras can think so little of his team players that he'd use them in this shameful way to pander to his grifting mate who's a mediocre player, a fraud, and a drag on the team. I bet those young players are livid and this will be bad for morale, bad PR for the SB Club and bad for Nacho's supposed professionalism
Interesting that Figleaf is the David Beckham of Polo. Not a very flattering comparison as DB turned out to be a squeaky foul-mouthed popjnjay.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
She should be taking flowers and visiting her father in hospital, the one who paid for everything

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
With camera in tow
Ugh. I was willing there, for a hot minute, to allow that she might have been genuinely wanting to quietly pay her respects. But no. Rancid old cow bag took a professional snapper. And posed. Should have known. She’s so transparent. 🩻
🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Screenshot_2022-05-26-19-41-08-65_46524bfb015e566ce47804ef424c1e83.jpg

This has made me so bleeping beyond bleeping angry! She is a bleeping bleep of the bleeping highest order! Just a bleep.

I'm not apologising for my language either! bleeping bleep of a woman

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
This is worse than the veteran graveyard photoshoot she did with Harry.

OMG.

She seriously needs help. This woman is insane.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
She’s vile.
She’s interested in her profile and not about respecting the deaths of those children.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
View attachment 1296427
This has made me so bleeping beyond bleeping angry! She is a bleeping bleep of the bleeping highest order! Just a bleep.

I'm not apologising for my language either! bleeping bleep of a woman

I thought maybe it was just me, this has made me irrationally angry at the nerve of her, piggy backing on the grief of all the families who have lost loved ones, just so she can “up her P.R” 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
I'm speechless that she has done this. How bloody dare she turn the devastating grief of so many families into a photo op :mad::mad::mad:

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
The pictures are just too much.

The posing!

This is mental illness. Serious mental illness.

58328083-10858357-image-a-15_1653588818088.jpg

58328577-10858357-image-a-17_1653589162279.jpg

I don't think she took a photographer with her, I think she knew the popular memorial site would be full of photographers and looks like these were taken by credible news sites.

All she had to do was pose.

If you watch CNN and see the parents uncontrollably crying for their children, the last thing any sane famous person would do is go to this site to make headlines.

Honestly!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
She looks bleeping vile with her plastic hair. She could have at least worn something appropriate.
Let's have a bet.... How many comments by morning? 1.8k in just 50 min, all negative. Comments not moderated. She just doesn't get it does she. She is hated...
I'm gonna go 23k
Screenshot_20220526-195106.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.