Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chita

VIP Member
With all the pretty woman comments, I thought it time to re post this one from last year.......

Screenshot_20220523-084246_Twitter_1.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

Chita

VIP Member
And news of the Harry & Meghan Reality TV show has reached England.........................

harry and meghan katie price.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

Chita

VIP Member
Meanwhile in an Montecito Agent's office........................

harry and meghan reality tv agent.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
That video is hilarious. The comments are so funny.

This is just one of them.
'She’s about as welcome on that stage as Rebekah Vardy at an England football match.' 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
Hello everyone,
First of all, are you all ok? Only I know no one ever asks.
Certainly, no one one ever asked me until a lovely journalist called Tom alluded to it while I was in amongst a load of poor people in Africa but I was feeling so wretched that the poor people seemed wealthy in comparison.
Ok, I know they had next to nothing but they weren’t hurting like I was.
Yes, I know I claimed to be their black sister but I only did that out of compassion to make them feel better in their miserable lives so that they could believe they too could marry a Prince of the UK and be wealthy beyond belief.
It’s called being relatable.
Anyway, that’s not the reason I’m posting in your little thread.
I’ve come to ask some advice. This is the problem…
My husband Harry and myself have been invited to some cock a doody occasion in the UK.
I think it’s his grandmother’s birthday or something.
Anyway, the people there are all evil and they hate me. So H (I call him that) and myself are in a quandary.
If we go, we’ll likely be shoved in the background in case we are booed by the evil bastards who live in that shitty country. His family don’t like us either so there’s a risk they might boo us as well. I have a particularly irritating sis in law who always looks the bees knees and who Tom Cruise seems to have taken a peculiar crush on.
That’s fucking annoying because he’s Hollywood royalty and I thought he would have been on our side. What a cunt.
And that will be no good for our Netflix debut.
Oh, didn’t I mention Netflix? Silly me.
I’ve just realised I didn’t mention my father either. He might also be there in London for the occasion and I don’t speak to him because he took a heart attack and ruined my big day.
My mother was there on my wedding day because I needed her for the sympathy vote but I’ve since disappeared her because she serves no further public purpose. Don’t judge me because of this. You don’t know why she wasn’t there for a large part of my childhood and I would never dream of mentioning her time in jail.
It’s just not in my nature.
So, do we go and risk being ostracised or brazen it out and swan around looking like none of it bothers us?

H (I call him that you know) is frightened to go. So am I actually, but you know, Netflix needs us to come up with the goods.
So whaddya think ?
You are all common little people with the common touch.
Surely you can advise a poor working class girl who never asked for any of this.
Yours,
The poor martyr,
St Meghan of the Minge,
Daughter in law of St Diana,
(Lest we forget) 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

ChipDex

VIP Member
Here we see the guy directing her to stand in the middle.
But then, Harry moves in front of her to block her out!

So, it wasn't even a fixed podium? It was a small trailer being pulled along by a tractor, with a tarpaulin backdrop? And she got all dolled-up to stand on that and have a "balcony moment"? Not exactly The Mall, is it?

:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
Looking at the pictures of the past premieres, it's too bad that the royal family doesn't still wear tiaras to them. Could you imagine how Minge's head would have exploded at Catherine looking like she did at the James Bond and Top Gun premieres PLUS tiaras!

I think Catherine is definitely stressed and takes out her stress by working out (that's how I work out my stress too, but by working out my jaw as I jam comfort food into my maw) I agree that she would look better with 10 pounds on her - she was just gorgeous when she was pregnant and had a little extra weight.

ETA: I knew Sadiq Khan briefly through a British-American group I used to belong to (I stopped participating when it became extremely left wing, and the new delegates were not the cross section of people they once had been). I only interacted with him briefly and this was before he was mayor and he was just a member of Parliament, but God, he was a self important dickhead even then. I was still in the military and not important enough for him, even though we had both been selected for the same organization under the same criteria.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
I have now watched that video a dozen times. It’s gold, Jerry, gold! (TM Seinfeld) Everything about it was awkward and ridiculous. I could hear her teeth grinding in that rictus grin. Her outfit would not have been terrible if we had not seen her parading around in short shorts all week. However, that skort makes her look huge - again, proportions!

A normal person would have graciously and unobtrusively moved to the side of the podium tractor bed. Well, a normal person would not have been on the podium tractor bed at all. She didn’t present the trophy, Harry and the other guy just lifted it off of the table..

Her ducking under the trophy is like her darting through the chairs at Westminster. I want a gif of that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Pennypennypenny

VIP Member
She literally controls his every move. Pulling him around, turning him this way and that, pulling his arm away or down. It’s horrific. Complete and utter control freak

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 64

Evangelina

VIP Member
When one realizes that Philip looks cooler on a tricycle than Harry on horseback .
The ''it'' factor:

loads%2F2016%2F01%2Ftumblr_n9addgU3Ni1r2fnumo1_500.gif

Or on a bicycle :
ds%2Fsites%2F2%2F2021%2F03%2Fprince-philip-obit-68.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62