Harry and Meghan #188 The Only Way Is Sussex!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You guys don't think it looks like him?

Even if I hadn't been told it was Prince William I would have noticed.

It is polished of course and he appears to have more hair than he does now, but it looks like him to me.

The way they made sure to emphasize his jawline!!!

FTaoHW-X0AA-24-?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Tattle predicted it again, I knew that hat made me think of something.....definite nod to Pretty Woman....

View attachment 1287264

Oh my....this is beyond cringe 😳
Could almost be worse than the Christmas stage moment....
Tattle predicted it again, I knew that hat made me think of something.....definite nod to Pretty Woman....

View attachment 1287264

Oh my....this is beyond cringe 😳
Could almost be worse than the Christmas stage moment....
She really has no idea, I would feel sorry for her if I had even a modicum of respect for her. Why could she not just walk gracefully to the side and give the team their moment ? OK, that is never going to happen

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
On an aside, I've been cackling the last 10 minutes, catching up on all these photos and clips. The Duo really have given me a lot of joy hahahahahahaha. I'm sure they'd be horrified, this was such an important occasion and I'm here cackling like it's a comedy routine)

I never warmed to Rebel Wilson. And now I understand why. Hazno and Pinocchio really are desperate for cElEbRiTy FrIeNdS aren't they?

Why did they decide on matching polka dots? I thought Pinocchio was in a skirt, I hadn't realised they were shorts.

Hazno's head! It is no Lily display card, TIME cover shoot

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
She really is the cringing gift which keeps on giving.
That HAT. What with all the makeup and the bright red lipstick she looks like she has just been let loose with mummy’s hat and make up.

Obviously Diana presented polo trophies, so she must be there.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
On an aside, I've been cackling the last 10 minutes, catching up on all these photos and clips. The Duo really have given me a lot of joy hahahahahahaha. I'm sure they'd be horrified, this was such an important occasion and I'm here cackling like it's a comedy routine)

I never warmed to Rebel Wilson. And now I understand why. Hazno and Pinocchio really are desperate for cElEbRiTy FrIeNdS aren't they?

Why did they decide on matching polka dots? I thought Pinocchio was in a skirt, I hadn't realised they were shorts.

Hazno's head! It is no Lily display card, TIME cover shoot

In the pic with Abigail Spencer someone commented ' was her blouse whipped up with leftover material from the dress!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Ha ha...she does! And a slight 'nod' (oh, how I dislike this word 🤣) to Julia Robert's spotty dress at the polo in Pretty Woman I think...would be quite fitting, apart from the fact that Vivian actually looked great once she got rid of her hooker clothes....
Yup … dressed like a Ho 😝 Meghan closet… the ugly gift that keeps on giving😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.