Harry and Meghan #188 The Only Way Is Sussex!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's exactly what I did. Lurked for quite a while and read lots of the threads while trying to keep up with the current thread. One thing really struck me. There were lots of opinions and no one was ever put down for it. Everyone is welcomed and every opinion was respected, even if the majority disagreed with it. That's why I felt comfortable posting.
I kinda dived in.
Got totally fascinated with the Wagatha thread, first of all.
Then Harry & Meghan. I was hooked. 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hello everyone,
First of all, are you all ok? Only I know no one ever asks.
Certainly, no one one ever asked me until a lovely journalist called Tom alluded to it while I was in amongst a load of poor people in Africa but I was feeling so wretched that the poor people seemed wealthy in comparison.
Ok, I know they had next to nothing but they weren’t hurting like I was.
Yes, I know I claimed to be their black sister but I only did that out of compassion to make them feel better in their miserable lives so that they could believe they too could marry a Prince of the UK and be wealthy beyond belief.
It’s called being relatable.
Anyway, that’s not the reason I’m posting in your little thread.
I’ve come to ask some advice. This is the problem…
My husband Harry and myself have been invited to some cock a doody occasion in the UK.
I think it’s his grandmother’s birthday or something.
Anyway, the people there are all evil and they hate me. So H (I call him that) and myself are in a quandary.
If we go, we’ll likely be shoved in the background in case we are booed by the evil bastards who live in that crappy country. His family don’t like us either so there’s a risk they might boo us as well. I have a particularly irritating sis in law who always looks the bees knees and who Tom Cruise seems to have taken a peculiar crush on.
That’s bleeping annoying because he’s Hollywood royalty and I thought he would have been on our side. What a bleep.
And that will be no good for our Netflix debut.
Oh, didn’t I mention Netflix? Silly me.
I’ve just realised I didn’t mention my father either. He might also be there in London for the occasion and I don’t speak to him because he took a heart attack and ruined my big day.
My mother was there on my wedding day because I needed her for the sympathy vote but I’ve since disappeared her because she serves no further public purpose. Don’t judge me because of this. You don’t know why she wasn’t there for a large part of my childhood and I would never dream of mentioning her time in jail.
It’s just not in my nature.
So, do we go and risk being ostracised or brazen it out and swan around looking like none of it bothers us?

H (I call him that you know) is frightened to go. So am I actually, but you know, Netflix needs us to come up with the goods.
So whaddya think ?
You are all common little people with the common touch.
Surely you can advise a poor working class girl who never asked for any of this.
Yours,
The poor martyr,
St Meghan of the Minge,
Daughter in law of St Diana,
(Lest we forget) 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
On a Royalty page a friend has pointed out that an admin posted that William not only had an affair but more than one.Sugars rushing to agree.She was quite nasty if anyone disagreed.Now someone made fun of H & M doing a reality show and now it is why do you believe everything you believe on the internet.You could not make it up!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
😂😂,apologies!
I thought the same thing, Lyra! :ROFLMAO:

Yes that does sound nice :D I did grow up with loose tea (Ringtons tea van which always meant Tunnocks tea cakes ;) ) and we did have a tea cosy but my mum sewed up the holes and Dad used it as his winter hat (It was knitted so it didn't LOOK like a tea cosy!). I wish I was joking ;) This anecdote feels very northern... It was all Maggie Thatcher and striking miners in my childhood.

Anyway, my perfect cuppa is always one that somebody else makes and just hands to me. :) and a biscuit for dunking.
lol, love the part about your Dad using the tea cosy for a hat! That's great.

How about scones? Do you all like scones with your tea? I once made Mrs. McCarthy's Award-Winning Strawberry Scones. They were marvelous!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh my second thread title suggestion in this thread:
Harry and Meghan #189 The Mad Hazzers tea party (aka the polo crap)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Harry's weight... Could it be meds? Or just ageing?

I have actually never had Netflix but I am wondering if I can sign up for a free trial and when it comes to payment time I cancel and just write "Because Harry and Meghan are utter shite"
I think his weight might be because of a sedentary lifestyle. When he was a working royal (which he apparently hated so much) he was always on the move and wasn't able to lay around like a lazy sloth. Not that he's Meghan's lap dog, he has nothing to do except follow her around, and since she isn't doing much he's packing on the pounds.

Reactions: 32
Prince William is getting his own coin. That is huge. So bloody great. Take that little bro. That has to hurt Hazza big time. I will have to get my hands on one somehow.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
It's possible that the reality show filming in their kitchen is a delaying tactic, as nobody is going to want to watch it. It's dead in the water before they even plan the filming and everyone knows it, so why waste more money filming them fondling a raw hen?
BIB - Is this one of your own sayings @Cinnamon.girl, as I've never heard it before?

'them fondling a raw hen' made me smile when I first read it but now it's bringing all sorts of horrible pictures into my mind of The Gruesomes and a plucked chicken fresh from their coop. It might be a big success on one of the weirdo channels but it's not for general viewing in my opinion! 🤪😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
View attachment 1287137
Look at her! She looks like a grieving widow!

Harry's face!

When it's just him and Nacho they are gazing into each other's eyes and loving polo.

When Peg is there he looks so dejected, not only is his face depressed, even his shoulders are slumped. His whole body language is that of a man who has deep regrets and can't dig himself out of a giant depressing hole. He knows he messed up. He is just too stubborn and vengeful to stop.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Why is she stanking up there, where are the other wives?
Did she present the 'trophies', just like her dearly departed mother-in-law used to do to her husband (and lovers)?

ETA At first I didn't realise it was Smegs! And who told her that was a good look? Sorry, don't know why I ask as I already know the answer ........ herself!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I’ll never feel sorry for ginger tits.

He does look forlorn and lost in that photo, tough tit 6, you made your bed , now lie in it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
I hate conspiracy theories and have absolutely no time for them but like you and other people that have commented on these threads, I also believe they used surrogates.

Their latest Christmas photo was shown on tv where I live on Christmas Eve. I saw it with my mom and dad and I hinted there was something fishy with their kids. My parents looked at me like I was losing my mind.

I think if people had followed them as closely as we did and noticed Meghan's ever changing belly shape in photos, the odd secret behaviour surrounding the children's birth and birth announcements, both Harry and Meghan's general squirrely behaviour and so on, people wouldn't be so dismissive. They would at least stop to think about it even if they would still think it's preposterous.
It is your duty as a good Tattler to inform as many people as possible about all of the above.
Make them stop and think.
It's is everyone's duty to make this information known.
:m :m :m

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.