Harry and Meghan #188 The Only Way Is Sussex!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She literally controls his every move. Pulling him around, turning him this way and that, pulling his arm away or down. It’s horrific. Complete and utter control freak

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 64
The poor kid will be scared for life
I have just seen a pic on twitter where PWB is holding MeMe's hand & it is cropped to show a child's hand on his arm.....SS are all gushing about it being one of the flatpacks 🤔
I would correct them with your photo proving otherwise but we all know it will be fruitless!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It couldn't have been made any more awkward unless the little girl jumped onto the tractor and drove off while they all toppled off the trailer. 🤣

This video has made my day 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
With all the pretty woman comments, I thought it time to re post this one from last year.......

Screenshot_20220523-084246_Twitter_1.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
No matter how often I see Mrs Bucket falling into the hedge, it never fails to make me laugh 😂

I LOVE that guy.
He stands firmly in his position, too. Will not let her in.
Oh he's fabulous.
One comment on Twitter 'the guy on the left hates her' had me laughing my head off. 😂

The guy on the left with the baseball cap can't even get his hand on the trophy because of her!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
The poor kid will be scared for life
Rather than what the caption underneath says, that looks more like Smeghan is screaming her head off at seeing a real life toddler that moves and talks, unlike hers that just sit in their boxes on the shelf until the next photo shoot.

1653294048217.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Screenshot_20220523-092127.png
one quick nudge of that cup and many problems would be solved (one might say)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Old footage won't have been filmed by Netflix.
So it is owned by whoever filmed it.
Photographer has copyright of images they photograph/film.

So if Netflix want to use other people's footage, they will need to get their permission.

Would BBC/ITV etc give them permission?
Oh yes but I was referring to some of the things she /he may have photographed - not with RF members in them - maybe Farchie perched on the throne/ Farchie with a corgi/ Farchie walking around the Palace (he is vey ahead of other children 🤭so maybe he was even sprinting around the gardens) so the unseen stuff she may have.

Tattle predicted it again, I knew that hat made me think of something.....definite nod to Pretty Woman....

View attachment 1287264

Oh my....this is beyond cringe 😳
Could almost be worse than the Christmas stage moment....
OMG they blocked her face with their arms 🤣🤣🤣 awkward - much!!!! hilarious 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I like Zara's expression the best.
This is why I could never be in the public eye. When something is funny like that I just go. I can’t help it. Tears streaming down my face, gasping for breath, out of control laughter. My husband had to take me outside a Marc Almond concert once because the support act was so dire and we were at the front so I was in agony trying not to be seen by the act in a state of complete hysteria.

I take my hat off to Zara and the rest. Stiff upper lip at its finest

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I'm sure this has been mentioned before but does anyone else get serious Amber heard vibes from Meghan Markle? Both seem to have narcissistic personality disorders.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
She just couldn't resist the Walmart pretty woman cos play could she?
Rebel Wilson has thrown her hat in Harry's corner and got shut down for it. Their tent looks empty. Apparently she had to shut off comments as they got so bad on her insta post😂😂
Screenshot_20220523-092220.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I went out last night and when Meghan was mentioned said that I believed that she had used a surrogate. Nobody agreed with me 😪 they all said I was reading too many conspiracy theories!

This goes to prove that the vast majority in this country are totally unaware that this might have happened.
This is eye-rolling time for my social circle too, the children, or lack of them. I suppose the idea seems too far-fetched. Until fairly recently, eyes rolled when I mentioned anything about the Harkles, they didn’t seem to be on their radar, but that is changing all of a sudden. Now, I think the general public is becoming more aware of just how awful they really are. I hope between now and the Jubilee, that that accelerates rapidly.
My bunting arrived today, cannot wait to put it up. There will be raised eyebrows, I live where SNP is in the majority, but this is about the Queen, not politics, so I am being brave. Usually I keep my head down when it comes to politics.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.