Harry and Meghan #188 The Only Way Is Sussex!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we see the guy directing her to stand in the middle.
But then, Harry moves in front of her to block her out!

The way she kisses PWB? Is she doing the "kiss the hand not the face"?!?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Here we see the guy directing her to stand in the middle.
But then, Harry moves in front of her to block her out!

So, it wasn't even a fixed podium? It was a small trailer being pulled along by a tractor, with a tarpaulin backdrop? And she got all dolled-up to stand on that and have a "balcony moment"? Not exactly The Mall, is it?

:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
We could have a lot of fun with captions for that video and the photos. The other guys faces are hilarious 😂!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I reckon it's more about the type of tea... I know very few people who actually drink Earl Grey on the regular (OK, I'm common) PG Tips/Tetley/Yorkshire tea rule highly above Twinings in this house.

Disclaimer: I actually had a nice Teapig tea on holiday, but I refuse to commit to a brand that has tea temples instead of teabags. I'm just not dealing with that sort of wanky nonsense ;)
Ringtons loose tea in this house with teapot and cosy (which needs replacing, but I'd rather buy clothes I don't need, than buy the teapot clothes it does need 🤣). For a brew in a hurry, it's Tetley teabags. We 🖤 tea in this house. Back on topic: Hate the Harkles in this house. 👎xx

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I also think that Spotify have probably given up expecting content from Smegz but it's being kept quiet for some reason.

There's no way that either Spotify or Netflix would have paid them millions for nothing because that's just bad business practice. Certainly no advance anything like the figures they put out in their PR.

The Netflix program about Invictus should have been released shortly after the games but even that hasn't made an appearance yet. People will have totally forgotten about it if it takes months to come out and interest will have waned.

Hazno might have put off announcements about his book until after the Jubbly. Personally I think his book won't be released until after the Queen has passed away. He wants to do maximum damage to Charles and Camilla as soon as Charles becomes King.
We've all said that the millions would be dependent on them producing content. As they've produced bugger all, the outlay for Spotify and Netflix will be minimal.

Reactions: 32
Brilliant how she tries to take the wooden box off the guy and he just won't let her have it 🤣

Very much vibes of the USO cringefest when nobody wanted to share the same stage as her or interact and were all stepping away 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Hello everyone,
First of all, are you all ok? Only I know no one ever asks.
Certainly, no one one ever asked me until a lovely journalist called Tom alluded to it while I was in amongst a load of poor people in Africa but I was feeling so wretched that the poor people seemed wealthy in comparison.
Ok, I know they had next to nothing but they weren’t hurting like I was.
Yes, I know I claimed to be their black sister but I only did that out of compassion to make them feel better in their miserable lives so that they could believe they too could marry a Prince of the UK and be wealthy beyond belief.
It’s called being relatable.
Anyway, that’s not the reason I’m posting in your little thread.
I’ve come to ask some advice. This is the problem…
My husband Harry and myself have been invited to some cock a doody occasion in the UK.
I think it’s his grandmother’s birthday or something.
Anyway, the people there are all evil and they hate me. So H (I call him that) and myself are in a quandary.
If we go, we’ll likely be shoved in the background in case we are booed by the evil bastards who live in that crappy country. His family don’t like us either so there’s a risk they might boo us as well. I have a particularly irritating sis in law who always looks the bees knees and who Tom Cruise seems to have taken a peculiar crush on.
That’s bleeping annoying because he’s Hollywood royalty and I thought he would have been on our side. What a bleep.
And that will be no good for our Netflix debut.
Oh, didn’t I mention Netflix? Silly me.
I’ve just realised I didn’t mention my father either. He might also be there in London for the occasion and I don’t speak to him because he took a heart attack and ruined my big day.
My mother was there on my wedding day because I needed her for the sympathy vote but I’ve since disappeared her because she serves no further public purpose. Don’t judge me because of this. You don’t know why she wasn’t there for a large part of my childhood and I would never dream of mentioning her time in jail.
It’s just not in my nature.
So, do we go and risk being ostracised or brazen it out and swan around looking like none of it bothers us?

H (I call him that you know) is frightened to go. So am I actually, but you know, Netflix needs us to come up with the goods.
So whaddya think ?
You are all common little people with the common touch.
Surely you can advise a poor working class girl who never asked for any of this.
Yours,
The poor martyr,
St Meghan of the Minge,
Daughter in law of St Diana,
(Lest we forget) 😉
Dear St. Minge,
I would recommend asking @Nuttynana. She will give you the answer you deserve...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Tattle predicted it again, I knew that hat made me think of something.....definite nod to Pretty Woman....

View attachment 1287264

Oh my....this is beyond cringe 😳
Could almost be worse than the Christmas stage moment....
The poor guy is SSSSOOOO uncomfortable next to her. He did not want to go closer or engage or anything, then he was forced to. She must give off bad vibes.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Brilliant how she tries to take the wooden box off the guy and he just won't let her have it 🤣

Very much vibes of the USO cringefest when nobody wanted to share the same stage as her or interact and were all stepping away 🤣

I LOVE that guy.
He stands firmly in his position, too. Will not let her in.
Oh he's fabulous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.