Harry and Meghan #188 The Only Way Is Sussex!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She literally controls his every move. Pulling him around, turning him this way and that, pulling his arm away or down. It’s horrific. Complete and utter control freak
I am now convinced he is being blackmailed. Much as I dislike him, he needs urgent help. So he's probably bisexual, & that's where she has him by the balls. Complete with her little coven. Marcus Anderson, Scabies etc. The whole thing is horrific

• Sick
Reactions: 45
She literally controls his every move. Pulling him around, turning him this way and that, pulling his arm away or down. It’s horrific. Complete and utter control freak
Yes, and if that was the other way around, there would be a public outcry.

I'm sure this has been mentioned before but does anyone else get serious Amber heard vibes from Meghan Markle? Both seem to have narcissistic personality disorders.
I wonder if she insists on taking his boots off and pouring him a drink when he gets in 😏

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
In the polo trophy video, notice how the little girl who was originally in the centre got shoved to the far side in favour of Minge. The dude on Minge’s left clearly couldn’t care less if his elbow was in front of her face, and it was a miracle the bloody trophy didn’t end up crowning her while they were all juggling grips.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I think if there will be any program about living with sussexes it will be 2 part document or 6 episode 1 series, that might not make it after pilot episode. (I think it will because hate watching). And if the 2nd Is true it will be same world salad we already seen, they have nothing new to offer 🤷🏻‍♀️

The video from polo is so cringy!! Them lads knew it's for the harkles TV deal, theres no spontaneous joy from anyone. Even the one in the middle moving with his daughter on the side so M is in the middle, and then she dives in ubder the trophy to be in the front 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Her grabbing the other guy box with both hands 🤦‍♀️ wiping Harry's face 🤦‍♀️

How low can she go

ETA.. so she has to invite people to pretend her status. No one was really bothered to go so special (now deleted) invitations were sent out. No family, no friends, but look I'm hanging out with instagramers 🙊🙊🙊🙈🙈

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
They'd already had more than one rehearsal, the first with W&C, so this thing with Welby was something else and not a rehearsal. It wouldn't be normal for the AoC to be with them on his own, "just the three of us" as she said in Porker. No witnesses, why?
Certainly not your normal royal wedding rehersal, it's all very strange and I think it was something else. There have been rumours that the Snarkles had a ceremony in Botswana, and this could be plausible as she wanted to nail Noballs down under the stars.

The secret event with Welby could have been something to do with this, or it could have been an attempt to "shrive and purify" her soul - in which case Wobblin' failed miserably.
Maybe an exorcism?? 😂 Nil points again Welby.
All gossip, no idea what went on, but HM will have known about it and it's odd and secretive.
I'm not religious but didn't she convert to Judaism for the previous entrapee? Maybe this was a de-convert/confirmation/splash of holy water on the forehead to see if she sizzled like the Omen situation.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Anyone done Wordle today?

I got the last 4 letters by my 3rd guess and did my 4th, 5th & 6th guesses thinking the word cannot possibly be "that" (not telling you the word I mean but if you've done Wordle you'll know and also know that it wasn't). This place has ruined me :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
OMFG, she is actually INSANE.

How is Harry not weirded out by this?

View attachment 1287630
And yet Smeg still manages to look like a bag tied in the middle. 'Supermodel' my backside. How does she have the nerve to say these things?

I got the last 4 letters by my 3rd guess and did my 4th, 5th & 6th guesses thinking the word cannot possibly be "that" (not telling you the word I mean but if you've done Wordle you'll know and also know that it wasn't). This place has ruined me :ROFLMAO:
I hadn't done it but went to have a try. Got the 'e' at the end and then all I could think of was 'bleep'.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

😂😂 I got the first letter on the second attempt so took me a minute but.....😂😂 The associations are everywhere 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So all the polo pics are tagged BACKGRID again. Smeghan's fave pap walk photo agency. So once again not just chance that they were there to capture the shenanigans; she booked them. The event was not big enough to have proper photographers, she brought her own again, to make sure the pics got out.

• Sick
Reactions: 46
@DiamondMel just wanted to know how you feel about your new Republican PM since he doesn't appear to like the Royals😓

What a bunch of posing, pissbag, pretender, precocious,prating, preening, prancing, piffling, pretentious, pratting, pathetic, pigfaced Plebs!!
Considering the last wanker of a PM you couldn't get much worse...lol then again the next one in is always out to disappoint us... none of them do a bleeping thing for the country or the people... they never do what they say they will to get the votes..so don't think it matters who gets to be PM ... I voted for myself for PM.... the Liberal candidate for my area doesn't even bleeping live around here she lives in Canberra...lol The Pm that just got voted out and the candidate for my area visited the place I used to work at before this job... praising them for Australian made products... shame they didn't do their bleeping research... I was in charge of all height safety products for 7 years and although I designed them and wrote the specs and made the samples up the samples were then sent over seas so 90% of the actual product were made in Taiwan then shipped back here to be sold with our labels on.... and they are still made over seas because they don't have the staff to manufacture that many products ..

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Oh yes but I was referring to some of the things she /he may have photographed - not with RF members in them - maybe Farchie perched on the throne/ Farchie with a corgi/ Farchie walking around the Palace (he is vey ahead of other children 🤭so maybe he was even sprinting around the gardens) so the unseen stuff she may have.

OMG they blocked her face with their arms 🤣🤣🤣 awkward - much!!!! hilarious 🤣🤣
That was my first thought! They were totally blocking her with their elbows. His team must dislike her!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I have now watched that video a dozen times. It’s gold, Jerry, gold! (TM Seinfeld) Everything about it was awkward and ridiculous. I could hear her teeth grinding in that rictus grin. Her outfit would not have been terrible if we had not seen her parading around in short shorts all week. However, that skort makes her look huge - again, proportions!

A normal person would have graciously and unobtrusively moved to the side of the podium tractor bed. Well, a normal person would not have been on the podium tractor bed at all. She didn’t present the trophy, Harry and the other guy just lifted it off of the table..

Her ducking under the trophy is like her darting through the chairs at Westminster. I want a gif of that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
You guys don't think it looks like him?

Even if I hadn't been told it was Prince William I would have noticed.

It is polished of course and he appears to have more hair than he does now, but it looks like him to me.

The way they made sure to emphasize his jawline!!!

View attachment 1287616
I agree, minus the fact he has more hair, I think it looks like him. To be perfectly honest, I don’t bloody well care, William has his own coin. That’s a big deal and a huge compliment to him. Suck eggs Hazza. Who is the Queen’s favourite again?.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Seen on the reddit saint Meghan markle thread..."She is chaos,she is cringe,she is totally unhinged"!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.