Harry and Meghan #170 Will Frogmore's new lease mean I get my own Police?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Royal Grift comes out swinging with a belter calling out the hypocrisy over the mouthpiece Jack Royston & false lawsuits:

P.s. Chris Ship is a rude bleep... I can't watch his fugly prune face; he was so horrible to Lizzie Robinson I stopped watching them yonks ago.

Reactions: 25
I watched the Channel 7 news at 11.30am today and they showed Catherine and Mary having a meeting with members of Mary's domestic violence charity and then meeting Queen Margrethe II. Also Catherine had a solo meeting with the teachers and children at a forest kindergarten.
The reporter said Catherine stated that PW gets worried when she visits places by herself where there are babies or children as Catherine gets very broodie.
Catherine said she enjoys being pregnant and being with the baby.

Can we get a Tattler with a soothing voice to hypnotise PW into agreeing to have another baby and then one of the CAS squad sneak and hide the tape and player into their bedroom.

Would this push the Dimwit Ginger and Smeg into oblivion. Well may be not oblivion but down the LoS so irrelevant.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
You're going to take pot shots at this wonderful woman and her good work in your memoir, Hawwy? What's Pinocchio whispering in your ear about her?
Bless Camilla.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Morning all. It must, quite literally, be exhausting to be that pair. Imagine going through life being that demanding and self centred. Also; so badly dressed. At all times. Catherine looked impeccable on her visit as always, she just radiates loveliness. Hope everyone is well. Nearly the weekend 🎉.xx

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Yeah, I mean rumours about Beatrice and Eugenie not liking Catherine have been around since the beginning.

The same thing happened to Diana and Anne (In this case, Anne really was the one who did the hard work and Diana got all the glamorous events and adoration).

A "blood Princess" for lack of a better term, will always feel much more superior than the wife of their higher-ranking brother/cousin who they might deem as a married in who is getting all the attention.

Meghan clearly weaponised this inferiority complex and has made Harry think the same.

Hary used to get on so well with Catherine. So sad.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Bib.
Correct I don't need status to hire former RPO's with a high level security clearance, because I don't need security moving with me around Royal Palaces, I'm not a blood princess, and I am not the son of the future King.
Harry needs all the above if he rejects the RPO's given to him by Charles,for a wide variety of logical or not so logical reasons.
Hence why Harry wants his status and full protection back, to avoid paying for the high level individuals.
The ''veterans'' element is irrelevant without the Clearance tiers of the RPO for Harry.

View attachment 1083913

View attachment 1083901

Perspectives I guess.
What do you mean ‘RPOs given to him by Charles’? What makes you think Charles is giving him RPOs?

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Seen on Instagram

But Smegzy is also a commoner 🧐 so that doesn’t really make any sense and also PW and Katherine were dating for years so Eugh would have had an uphill battle. I honestly believe they always knew they would be together and he had a wobble hence the break up - the main point is what is Eugh’s real issue?
Why side with the calicunts? So she isn’t evicted from FC?
To stop any negative revelations about daddy In the book?
She and Smegzy bond over their same level of non fashion iconic status 😃
Wife swapping evenings?
who knows ? but Eugh can absolutely never ever be trusted

• Angry
Yeah, I mean rumours about Beatrice and Eugenie not liking Catherine have been around since the beginning.

The same thing happened to Diana and Anne (In this case, Anne really was the one who did the hard work and Diana got all the glamorous events and adoration).

A "blood Princess" for lack of a better term, will always feel much more superior than the wife of their higher-ranking brother/cousin who they might deem as a married in who is getting all the attention.

Meghan clearly weaponised this inferiority complex and has made Harry think the same.

Yes I agree and the rumours about the York Princesses looking down on Catherine have been around for years.

It's also known that Princess Diana looked down on Sophie Wessex when she married in.

I don't understand why Eugenie would think that the trashy ho Smegz was any better than Kate though 🤔

• Sick
  • Haha
Just seen this on Insta. She’s the person who took the photo! What does her reaction mean?

219167F1-B8AB-4947-BE1E-10C10D74A9E7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Trevor Coult. Received email from a neighbour of theirs, they're not liked, and H left a big tip but the staff declined it. Also Trevor has some info on Met Police or RPO regarding H, which he will reveal this evening.

Can someone please explain why staff would refuse a large tip (unless against the orders of management because not allowed for some reason) ?

Most people in that position would have pocketed it quickly whether they liked the customer or not.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Can someone please explain why staff would refuse a large tip (unless against the orders of management because not allowed for some reason) ?

Most people in that position would have pocketed it quickly whether they liked the customer or not.
Customers have to be really bad for staff to refuse a tip. But it does happen. Usually the kitchen staff will spit in the food first though. I spent 20 years working in restaurants/bars/etc and I've seen it happen. It's a way of showing complete disdain.

• Haha
  • Heart
Customers have to be really bad for staff to refuse a tip. But it does happen. Usually the kitchen staff will spit in the food first though. I spent 20 years working in restaurants/bars/etc and I've seen it happen. It's a way of showing complete disdain.
Well I didn't know that. I guess they didn't want to say 'thank you' to the bleep.

I would've taken it anyway cos I'm like that 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 30

The thing is, B & E are a cultural irrelevance in the grand scheme of things and I think they know it.

Catherine will forever be remembered as the wife of a king and the mother of a king, whereas B&E will only ever be granddaughters of a Queen, nieces of a king & cousins of a king and at most, a footnote in history.

Think back to the royal family of 100 years ago or so, when King George V was King.

Without googling, can anyone name his nieces/nephews or his cousins?

So if we can’t easily name George V nieces/nephews (one of whom became a monarch of another country) or his Cousins (some of whom were Kings / Queens in Europe) how will anyone on 100 years time remember Mrs Jack Brooksbank?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

I'd rather be a commoner than common.

Kate and her family are self-made, dignified, polite and well-behaved.

The Yorks? None of the above. But I'll give Bea a bit of a pass because Edo seems to have been good for her, and she seems to be less influenced by her family these days.

If Euge is so set against "commoners" marrying-in above the "blood" ranks, what's she doing hanging out with Smeg? And why did she encourage the relationship (or even introduce them as has been alleged)?

Was it because she hoped Smeg would outshine Kate, and she herself would get a higher profile as a result?

I'm so glad that Kate has someone like CP Mary as a friend. Someone older, going through similar life experiences, and who will have a very similar future. Someone Kate can trust from outside the toxicity that is our RF at the moment.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I'd rather be a commoner than common.

Kate and her family are self-made, dignified, polite and well-behaved.

The Yorks? None of the above. But I'll give Bea a bit of a pass because Edo seems to have been good for her, and she seems to be less influenced by her family these days.

If Euge is so set against "commoners" marrying-in above the "blood" ranks, what's she doing hanging out with Smeg? And why did she encourage the relationship (or even introduce them as has been alleged)?

Was it because she hoped Smeg would outshine Kate, and she herself would get a higher profile as a result?

I'm so glad that Kate has someone like CP Mary as a friend. Someone older, going through similar life experiences, and who will have a very similar future. Someone Kate can trust from outside the toxicity that is our RF at the moment.
BiB

and why did she marry a commoner herself?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
BiB

and why did she marry a commoner herself?
I don't think they mind the "Royal-adjacent" ones. With the right sort of connections.

From Wiki about Jack.

A half-third cousin twice-removed of Princess Eugenie through Thomas Coke, 2nd Earl of Leicester,[7][notes 1] Brooksbank's great-grandfather was Sir John (Jack) Spencer Coke, a Gentleman Usher to King George VI and Extra Gentleman Usher to Queen Elizabeth II and his great-uncle was the 3rd Baron Hamilton of Dalzell.[8][9][10] Jack has a younger brother, Thomas, who is also an Old Etonian.[11][12]
The problem is the ordinary ones. The plebs. The Caroles of this world. Who should know their place.

Like that awful Tatler article about Kate.

• Sick
Reactions: 35
I think that Meghan's "common" roots were counterbalanced by her "celebrity" for Eugenie. Possibly also in the opinion of her parents who had quite a few celebrities at their wedding - though I can only remember Billy Connelly and Pamela Stephenson. I could be wrong but I don't remember celebrity guests at Charles and Diana's. We have seen through the years how desperately the Yorks have courted fame and especially money.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.