Harry and Meghan #170 Will Frogmore's new lease mean I get my own Police?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dunno. It depends on how badly smegs behaved at the restaurant. I've seen very stingy people give big tips if the person with them was horrendous to staff. That might be why the staff refused to take the tip as well. Sort of 'duck you, you can't buy your way out of this one'. :LOL:
She was probably expecting Royal treatment, and screaming at wait staff because she was not getting it!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Looking at that terrible deranged photo of Hazno, I wonder if Smegzie plotted to get a reaaallly awful pic to aid in her forthcoming divorce - "look look, see how drugged he is! He was like this ALL the time!!" Unfortunately she got hung by her own petard there, due to trousergate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
But Smegzy is also a commoner 🧐 so that doesn’t really make any sense and also PW and Katherine were dating for years so Eugh would have had an uphill battle. I honestly believe they always knew they would be together and he had a wobble hence the break up - the main point is what is Eugh’s real issue?
Why side with the calicunts? So she isn’t evicted from FC?
To stop any negative revelations about daddy In the book?
She and Smegzy bond over their same level of non fashion iconic status 😃
Wife swapping evenings?
who knows ? but Eugh can absolutely never ever be trusted
Maybe Kate helps William be strong and her relatively normal (in comparison with the RF) family showed him that things could be different whereas growing up everything appears to have been appease Harry and everyone else just had to put up with it.

Toxic people in families really don't like it if they think you are escaping the FOG (Fear, Obligation, Guilt)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Yes, I agree and the rumours about the York Princesses looking down on Catherine have been around for years.

It's also known that Princess Diana looked down on Sophie Wessex when she married in.

I don't understand why Eugenie would think that the trashy ho Smegz was any better than Kate though 🤔

I don't think she does, actually. She is just using her to fulfill her unreleased hate/envy/disdain for Kate. She knows exactly how this will look and loves it.

Also, if Eugenie and Jack are still living at Frogmore Cottage then keeping Meghan happy is beneficial for them. Jack by the way is an employee of George Clooney (or works with him somehow ????) who is pro-Sussex so Eugenie and Jack have no choice but to bend over and take the whip for the Sussex Idiots. They want to seem supportive of them to Hollywood so Jack and his nightclubs stay packed with celebrities or whatever. This is my line of thinking.

The thing is, B & E are a cultural irrelevance in the grand scheme of things and I think they know it.

Catherine will forever be remembered as the wife of a king and the mother of a king, whereas B&E will only ever be granddaughters of a Queen, nieces of a king & cousins of a king and at most, a footnote in history.

They know it and that is where their venom comes from.

Not so much Beatrice lately. I really in the past years haven't seen or heard of her being awful to Kate. Edo and having a family of her own has been good for her. In the long run, she will be rewarded for this. It's also great that Edo has his own career and successful business that is rather much more elegant than Jack's and doesn't rely on celebrities or the party life.

I'd rather be a commoner than common.

Kate and her family are self-made, dignified, polite, and well-behaved.

The Yorks? None of the above. But I'll give Bea a bit of a pass because Edo seems to have been good for her, and she seems to be less influenced by her family these days.

If Euge is so set against "commoners" marrying in above the "blood" ranks, what's she doing hanging out with Smeg? And why did she encourage the relationship (or even introduce them as has been alleged)?

Was it because she hoped Smeg would outshine Kate, and she herself would get a higher profile as a result?

I'm so glad that Kate has someone like CP Mary as a friend. Someone older, going through similar life experiences, and who will have a very similar future. Someone Kate can trust from outside the toxicity that is our RF at the moment.
The rumours are that not only Eugenie and Beatrice, but Harry too was against Kate (I think Harry warmed up to her later on). All except Zara and Peter who William confided in more. Even in her earlier days, you will see pictures of Zara gravitating towards Kate more in a protective mode. If William was occupied by polo or something else, you would see Zara sticking right next to Kate, without leaving her alone. Zara also often looked protective of Chelsea. I don't know about Kate's friendship with Marry but she definitely has Zara, and I know she will be alright.

The family definitely tried to get William to marry a woman from the aristocracy but he wasn't budging. He knew exactly what he wanted and they didn't like that.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I am so glad this place exists to get a few basic facts straight!!

Why on earth does Harry have a problem with the public knowing that he is sue ing his grandmothers estate, because they are refusing to pay for his personal protection detail?
He didnt have to sue ? He could have accepted the original decision? He could have understood that you cant just pay for RPO, this isnt a service for sale or to buy into!
And he could be using his own paid for bodyguards to look after him and his family, and then use the RPO protection when he is inside royal palaces etc. They must have security on the entrances surely?

Surely this one is a perfectly legitimate story to publish? Its in the public interest, because we are paying for the RPO via our taxes.
Its also in the public interest because the Met Police ( and police in general) are going through such a ''difficult'' time at the moment, with all these allegations of impropriety and appalling attitudes towards women etc.
The Police cant afford to have a scandal around them allowing the RPO to be available for hire to the highest bidders!

In some ways 'poor' Hawwy, he must have a massive persecution complex, and a total misunderstanding of the facts, if he keeps behaving like this.

It wouldnt surprise me at all if the leak and 'request' to publish came unofficially from the courts themselves, tired of trying to fight a ridiculous and expensive legal case against Harry, when he hasn't got a leg to stand on!

Oh I see.....the suing is because the DM said that Hawwy had lied!

They said that the RPO hadnt had an official letter from Hawwy, saying that he had offered to pay for personal protection. So this meant that Hawwy had lied.

Hawwy is saying that he verbally suggested to his grandmother and father in Sandringham, that he was willing to pay for personal protection, and that this means he isn't a liar!
Somehow the RPO are meant to be mindreaders and able to hear and act on private converstations, that may or may not be happening! And why are you assuming that you verbal messages are going to be passed over ...without a written confirmation!!!

Hawwy you may have said you were willing to pay, but.......did you listen and understand when you were told why this was impossible?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Customers have to be really bad for staff to refuse a tip. But it does happen. Usually the kitchen staff will spit in the food first though. I spent 20 years working in restaurants/bars/etc and I've seen it happen. It's a way of showing complete disdain.
Sorry bit OT, but way back in the early 1940s my mother worked in a private boys residential school. It was expensive, the parents all worked abroad so could afford it. However, the owners took their money but didn't feed the boys well at all and they were always hungry and used to creep down to the kitchen and plead for a 'jelly piece' (Scottish for a jam butty) which my mother always gave them.
The owners had the best food available, nothing like what was served to the boys, and all the kitchen staff used to spit in their soup every night!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Customers have to be really bad for staff to refuse a tip. But it does happen. Usually the kitchen staff will spit in the food first though. I spent 20 years working in restaurants/bars/etc and I've seen it happen. It's a way of showing complete disdain.
Wouldn't we like it to be true that H&M are despised even by waiting staff who could do with topping up wages with a few dollars. Fair play to them if tip was rejected.
Hubbys mate is a chef, he warned me years ago never to send food back.....what gets done to it is disgusting to say the least.....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I am so glad this place exists to get a few basic facts straight!!

Why on earth does Harry have a problem with the public knowing that he is sue ing his grandmothers estate, because they are refusing to pay for his personal protection detail?
He didnt have to sue ? He could have accepted the original decision? He could have understood that you cant just pay for RPO, this isnt a service for sale or to buy into!
And he could be using his own paid for bodyguards to look after him and his family, and then use the RPO protection when he is inside royal palaces etc. They must have security on the entrances surely?

Surely this one is a perfectly legitimate story to publish? Its in the public interest, because we are paying for the RPO via our taxes.
Its also in the public interest because the Met Police ( and police in general) are going through such a ''difficult'' time at the moment, with all these allegations of impropriety and appalling attitudes towards women etc.
The Police cant afford to have a scandal around them allowing the RPO to be available for hire to the highest bidders!

In some ways 'poor' Hawwy, he must have a massive persecution complex, and a total misunderstanding of the facts, if he keeps behaving like this.

It wouldnt surprise me at all if the leak and 'request' to publish came unofficially from the courts themselves, tired of trying to fight a ridiculous and expensive legal case against Harry, when he hasn't got a leg to stand on!

Oh I see.....the suing is because the DM said that Hawwy had lied!

They said that the RPO hadnt had an official letter from Hawwy, saying that he had offered to pay for personal protection. So this meant that Hawwy had lied.

Hawwy is saying that he verbally suggested to his grandmother and father in Sandringham, that he was willing to pay for personal protection, and that this means he isn't a liar!
Somehow the RPO are meant to be mindreaders and able to hear and act on private converstations, that may or may not be happening! And why are you assuming that you verbal messages are going to be passed over ...without a written confirmation!!!

Hawwy you may have said you were willing to pay, but.......did you listen and understand when you were told why this was impossible?
Yes I totally agree however I think the litigation might be around the claim that he 'offered to pay'. The mail printed that this was PR spun by Sunshine Sucks after the event to paint him in a better light despite the fact that he must know that he can't buy met protection.

He really is a complete bleep and I'll be furious if he wins over this 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 38
I’ve started another new tab for the articles! If anyone comes across the Court filing, please provide a link. I’ve not found it yet, but I’ve not switched my laptop on yet:

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Win or lose, he's just making himself look a bigger twit than he already is, so win win for everyone else.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
No one tell Hawwy about this, he'll sue William for convincing Intelligence to not give him his birth right securiddy. Or maybe he'll sue Intelligence for playing favourites between the future King and the King of the World. Better yet, sue them BOTH!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 39
No one tell Hawwy about this, he'll sue William for convincing Intelligence to not give him his birth right securiddy. Or maybe he'll sue Intelligence for playing favourites between the future King and the King of the World. Better yet, sue them BOTH!

Perhaps he's gone to look for the dirt file on Smegz 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.