Harry and Meghan #170 Will Frogmore's new lease mean I get my own Police?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think the military will ever forgive him for sacking off the Marines Memorial so he could pimp the ho out to Mr. Disney - and nor should they.

re snakes, I heard that amazing song on the radio today, cant remember it's name, but its a northern soul classic, about the woman who takes the snake in...
I remember that! Al - somebody or other , early 1970s

Reactions: 19
duck off Hazno and slather your balls in this .... if Smegz let's you have them back ☺
a92a0ab6cd91318245c974e2927dd741_500x0.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
(Being serious now …. For once ! )
But is a Privilege the same as a Right ???
Even if that is the case , he still has to accept that Privilege or right as ascertained by RAVEC .
He has NO right to dictate to RAVEC as to the extent of security HE thinks is correct .
Would you agree @Evangelina ??
Well Andrew is a Counsellor of State and he hasn't got security.

Reactions: 28
(Being serious now …. For once ! )
But is a Privilege the same as a Right ???
Even if that is the case , he still has to accept that Privilege or right as ascertained by RAVEC .
He has NO right to dictate to RAVEC as to the extent of security HE thinks is correct .
Would you agree @Evangelina ??
RAVEC seems to operate by risk assessment.
So they see it as a case by case basis ''when required.''
Since we don't have any real information how affiliated Harry is (in the background) with the RF, we can't know which claims he can make, a who can be blamed , or if he would get away with ''it was required but I didn't have it."
The Counsellors have a ''right'' on duty, function etc.
Here example of Royal duties for Charles:
RAVEC is trying to maintain secrecy about their modus operandi because transparency about it jeopardizes the security of the RF, so Harry is spinning his machinery without consequences.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Telegraph some interesting wording:

''The article, also published on MailOnline, said High Court documents showed he had sought a far-reaching confidentiality order on paperwork and witness statements surrounding the case.
It suggested that his PR team had briefed journalists that Prince Harry was being “denied the right to pay for bodyguards”, which had led to inaccurate reports across the media.''

''...The legal representative said that the Duke had “first offered to pay personally for UK police protection for himself and his family in January of 2020 at Sandringham” when his departure for the US was being discussed, adding: “That offer was dismissed.”

So its again a ''Sandringham'' blame and :

''

''...Mr Palmer noted that the Duke still had a “form of exceptional status” whereby he would be given protection depending on the reason for his visit. He said if the Duke lost the case, the Government would seek the full costs, including those of the “confidentiality exercise”.

Now the question :
''Based on what does he have a “form of exceptional status,” and how far does it reach?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Police security for individuals is not for sale. That's the end of it. Whatever Hazno's fears are, he can pay for his own team of huge guys, or stay with family (hahaha) and take advantage of their RPOs. Even when Camilla needed security pre marriage, Charles paid for it (I think they were ex police officers)

Reactions: 38
Telegraph some interesting wording:

''The article, also published on MailOnline, said High Court documents showed he had sought a far-reaching confidentiality order on paperwork and witness statements surrounding the case.
It suggested that his PR team had briefed journalists that Prince Harry was being “denied the right to pay for bodyguards”, which had led to inaccurate reports across the media.''

''...The legal representative said that the Duke had “first offered to pay personally for UK police protection for himself and his family in January of 2020 at Sandringham” when his departure for the US was being discussed, adding: “That offer was dismissed.”

So its again a ''Sandringham'' blame and :

''

''...Mr Palmer noted that the Duke still had a “form of exceptional status” whereby he would be given protection depending on the reason for his visit. He said if the Duke lost the case, the Government would seek the full costs, including those of the “confidentiality exercise”.

Now the question :
''Based on what does he have a “form of exceptional status,” and how far does it reach?
Is it Geography A level ????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Going back to the bird poo/baby vomit dress. I would have actually paid good money to have seen her wearing that on Graham Norton or similar

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Police security for individuals is not for sale. That's the end of it. Whatever Hazno's fears are, he can pay for his own team of huge guys, or stay with family (hahaha) and take advantage of their RPOs. Even when Camilla needed security pre marriage, Charles paid for it (I think they were ex police officers)
I mentioned this in previous thread about ''Police security for individuals is not for sale.'' and again this :'' think they were ex police,'' about the muddling of waters.

Harry technically doesn't have the right to hire veteran RPO's now, because of their security clearance levels being identical to active ones.
Technically he is fighting for status which would enable him to hire veteran RPO's that are now ''private contractors,'' or get back his full status.
That's the ''Intelligence'' element I'm harping on about.
Their clearance levels grants them access to ''Intelligence .''
I you want I can source examples, trying to avoid it.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Judging by the way Katie Price seems to get away with everything, Harry's mistake was not getting drunk and flashing Boris his bits, he might not have lost the patronages and security
20220223_223101.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I mentioned this in previous thread about ''Police security for individuals is not for sale.'' and again this :'' think they were ex police,'' about the muddling of waters.

Harry technically doesn't have the right to hire veteran RPO's now, because of their security clearance levels being identical to active ones.
Technically he is fighting for status which would enable him to hire veteran RPO's that are now ''private contractors,'' or get back his full status.
That's the ''Intelligence'' element I'm harping on about.
Their clearance levels grants them access to ''Intelligence .''
I you want I can source examples, trying to avoid it.
Why would retired RPOs still have security clearance?

• Wow
Reactions: 21
On a brighter note, I have just seen this on twitter, gorgeous!
I think people are trying to overshadow the overshadowers😉

Screenshot_20220223-221612.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Well Andrew is a Counsellor of State and he hasn't got security.
Andrew has security, and IPP status.
In the past also TPP status (top priority person)
All diplomatic statuses.

And rightfully so, there is nothing uglier than patriotism leading to dead patriots.

Btw.
Here is Andrew abseiling the Shard for the Royal Marines:

And here is Harry for the Royal Marines:
?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.jpg

Your other post:

Why would retired RPOs still have security clearance?

Clearance is in tiers.
There are established rules why someone loses security clearance, being retired, starting a contractor Firm doesn't seem to be one of them.
Crime, foreign enmeshing, change of citizenship etc are reasons for clearance downgrading.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Well the content for Netflix & Spotify by the Harkles:

Meghan Markle about being a ''style icon.''
Prince Harry, a day with Schillings lawyers in search for Bodhisattva.
Harnessing the healing power of lawsuits.
Privacy and the right to chose not to demand it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.