Harry and Meghan #170 Will Frogmore's new lease mean I get my own Police?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quite aside from slithering in to meet any members of the Netherlands, how can Noballs face the veterans? He's done nothing at all for them ever and is a parasite by selling MH Monkey CHIMP overpriced Apps to sneak money to Ffarkewell. Prince 5%.

Surely no veteran or soldier disabled or not would want this Orange Leech trying to grab a bit of their military bravery for himself? Bask in their genuine valour, pretend to be one of the lads? He was a sandbag at best in Kandahar, a nuisance always demanding that his C.O find fresh batteries for his X-Box and Inflatable Sheep.

Urged to sue Backgrid? I can't see it. They'll have asked for the table, which can be seen from outside so that they'd all be papped gurning and roaring with laughter at their own wit and wealth, how they've outmanoeuvred the RF and are one step ahead all the time. So clever. Whip-smart they said she was but she's dense and vulgar and malodourous.

"The Llark" restaurant reads to me like "The Ffark" ..... or is it my eyes?
Just proves too that it's true she is the snake.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Wonder why the media is outright lying about the differences in Harry's demand for security.
Claims like ''RPOs are better than privately hired...'' and other hogwash without the explanations about ''access'' to Intelligence and security clearance are only muddling the waters, and enabling the Harkles spin.
This one could be possibly part of the lawsuit :

• Wow
Reactions: 21
It’s probably another attention seeking ploy to usurp Kate snd dilute her very successful trip to Denmark.

There is evidence from the Home Office stating he lied about funding any security.

They are such cunts, absolutely pathetic.

• Angry
Reactions: 45
A new piece of information in the above article (at least for me) - the very last sentence -

"The next hearing, at the High Court in London, is scheduled for Friday, February 25".
I don't understand how Noballs can be a Counsellor of State, which he is, and be suing the Home Office at the same time. Surely he'll drop the judicial review application - if he hasn't already done so but we weren't told?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Well, H&M might be stupid. Their expensive lawyers are not. It might be like M case and they just jump on a technicality which actually holds up in front of the law. M won, not because the letter was printed but how it was printed. If it would have been edited differently she easily could have lost. At least they spent their money on lawyers that know what they are doing I guess. So there are probably the parts in the article or editing choices that they will jump on because there is actually a chance to win and they will try to spin it as a win against the whole story.
What they seem to forget is that this opens up quite the stage for the tabloid to throw them under the bus. M won, but look what losses she had to cut. It was disastrous. Nobody cared that she won but that she lied … sorry forgot about her involvement in FF. And how she very clearly planned to manipulate emotions. They really don’t learn. Let’s wait and see what they will bring to light about H. 🍿🍿🍿

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
So, it could be he is suing because they said that he wanted to hide it from the public?

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I don't think the military will ever forgive him for sacking off the Marines Memorial so he could pimp the ho out to Mr. Disney - and nor should they.

re snakes, I heard that amazing song on the radio today, cant remember it's name, but its a northern soul classic, about the woman who takes the snake in...

• Heart
Reactions: 27
6 has only been living in the US for less than 2 years and now he’s suing left right and centre 🤣 must be a secret Yank.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I don't understand how Noballs can be a Counsellor of State, which he is, and be suing the Home Office at the same time. Surely he'll drop the judicial review application - if he hasn't already done so but we weren't told?
He can.
Based on the fact that he remained counsellor as ''whatever domiciled'' means, and maintained seemingly his ''senior Royal '' status via Commonwealth association , he can sue for security which is a privilege of Counsellors.
Leaving aside his elimination via ''not living in the UK, while not absent ''on behalf'' of the Crown (appointed Governor General-example,or similar) removing him seems to require 1. Act of Parliament or 2.Removal from LoS.

• Wow
He can.
Based on the fact that he remained counsellor as ''whatever domiciled'' means, and maintained seemingly his ''senior Royal '' status via Commonwealth association , he can sue for security which is a privilege of Counsellors.
Leaving aside his elimination via ''not living in the UK, while not absent ''on behalf'' of the Crown (appointed Governor General-example,or similar) removing him seems to require 1. Act of Parliament or 2.Removal from LoS.

(Being serious now …. For once ! )
But is a Privilege the same as a Right ???
Even if that is the case , he still has to accept that Privilege or right as ascertained by RAVEC .
He has NO right to dictate to RAVEC as to the extent of security HE thinks is correct .
Would you agree @Evangelina ??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.