Harry and Meghan #17 Not Thriving but Skiving.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This could've been titled Meghan Markle's nicknames and personality traits 😂 😂

Screen Shot 2020-04-19 at 23.51.26.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Colin Firth is in it but I wouldn't recommend it.
Not his finest hour, I really like CF, but I really think he should have turned Mamma Mia down, it was dire!

Samantha doesn't have the clout that the press have. No financial back up. She can't afford to be the vanguard on this. She's being wise and will hang fire until someone else speaks out first, then she'll let rip under the pretext of correcting any errors.;)
We'll be waiting.😜

Samantha needs someone to pay her legal bills, because they will sue, just to prove a point.

Either that or Samantha doesn’t actually have anything to say than she’s already said!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
isn't he a bit late to the party??

I'm sorry but this had me 😂😂 here in the parking lot of Cracker Barrel

• Haha
Reactions: 8
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Bit more info here on the letter sent to the tabloids.

Cheeky cunts. That's crazy. When the press are about to run a story they give you the right of reply within the story by contacting you for comment. Now all the stories will still run but just be tagged with "We attempted to contact H&M about this story but were refused any access".And yes, he's a liar because it is 100% about gagging anyone not in their corner and not prepared to play Migraine's games
The press will go for the jugular now.
Migraine is clearly raging that her staged pap walks were revealed before she wanted to reveal her and Ginger's "philanthropism" herself on some tacky talk show like that Gayle creature's.
Bring it on you big babies.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Just thinking. The Firm will be effing furious at this because they know that if Ginger starts tossing legal crap at more journos then Charlie will be left helping foot the bill with his Duchy income. Charlie will not like that. Nor will William and Kate because the Duchy is part of their inheritance and they won't want to watch it being drained by his freeloading sibling.
Brenda needs to rein these two in, she's given them too much of a long leash run and needs to teach them the word "NO!" means no.
Jesus, the royals have endured some tit from the press over the decades and still managed to cope. Flakey mc Fuckface and his bird hit brief choppy waters and call in the warships. Cockwombles.:mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just thinking. The Firm will be effing furious at this because they know that if Ginger starts tossing legal crap at more journos then Charlie will be left helping foot the bill with his Duchy income. Charlie will not like that. Nor will William and Kate because the Duchy is part of their inheritance and they won't want to watch it being drained by his freeloading sibling.
Brenda needs to rein these two in, she's given them too much of a long leash run and needs to teach them the word "NO!" means no.
Jesus, the royals have endured some tit from the press over the decades and still managed to cope. Flakey mc Fuckface and his bird hit brief choppy waters and call in the warships. Cockwombles.:mad:
I know it was talked about before, but why does duck face still get to carry the title duchess when she literally gave the Royal family the finger?!! Can't that be stripped, too??

To quote Professor Lockhart - "Harry, Harry, Harry......celebrity is as celebrity does!!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Well, they have truly lost the plot!

I am guessing that Meagain and her ginger poodle have done this because their puff pieces and pap walks received nothing but negativity whilst Will, Kate and all the royals are receiving nothing but praise. They are so wrapped up inside their own narcissism they have completely ignored the fact that all this negativity might be their own fault.

Also, with the court hearing starting they are naively hoping that these tabloids aren’t so vitriolic or can be held up to say ‘of course they write horrid things, we’re not talking to them’

I wonder too whether this is being done because of the poor reviews to her Disney adventure. Meagain is desperate for work and wants Hollywood to think the British press are malicious and spiteful to her, rather than face the fact that she really is a crap actress.

Whoever is advising them really does not understand the first rule of getting the press onside - Don’t criticise the press, work with them.

HM The Queen and the whole firm know this. HM The Queen really has played a blinder over this as she has given them so much rope to hang themselves and the title stripping is likely to come sooner rather than later.

As mentioned, Charles or should I say Camilla, because she really holds the purse strings, won’t let the Duchy funds be squandered in this way, nor will William.

Just when you think Hazza and Meagain can’t burn any more bridges, they find a few more to burn.

For all of us here, we really should be thanking these two idiots for giving us the best possible entertainment whilst we are on lockdown.

Expect a huge rush on popcorn as we watch this all play out.

BTW I ❤ you all so much. You are the sanest people I know...

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Well, they have truly lost the plot!

I am guessing that Meagain and her ginger poodle have done this because their puff pieces and pap walks received nothing but negativity whilst Will, Kate and all the royals are receiving nothing but praise. They are so wrapped up inside their own narcissism they have completely ignored the fact that all this negativity might be their own fault.

Also, with the court hearing starting they are naively hoping that these tabloids aren’t so vitriolic or can be held up to say ‘of course they write horrid things, we’re not talking to them’

I wonder too whether this is being done because of the poor reviews to her Disney adventure. Meagain is desperate for work and wants Hollywood to think the British press are malicious and spiteful to her, rather than face the fact that she really is a crap actress.

Whoever is advising them really does not understand the first rule of getting the press onside - Don’t criticise the press, work with them.

HM The Queen and the whole firm know this. HM The Queen really has played a blinder over this as she has given them so much rope to hang themselves and the title stripping is likely to come sooner rather than later.

As mentioned, Charles or should I say Camilla, because she really holds the purse strings, won’t let the Duchy funds be squandered in this way, nor will William.

Just when you think Hazza and Meagain can’t burn any more bridges, they find a few more to burn.

For all of us here, we really should be thanking these two idiots for giving us the best possible entertainment whilst we are on lockdown.

Expect a huge rush on popcorn as we watch this all play out.

BTW I ❤ you all so much. You are the sanest people I know...
ok I've seen it mentioned so many times, and I even think I asked a while back, and it was explained, but my menopausal brain is saying "nope nothing here"........so, I'm asking again (I think), what is a "Duchy"???

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.