Harry and Meghan #17 Not Thriving but Skiving.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess this is also her warning to the other outlets, when the lawsuit starts churning out her trashy past and her skeletons she'd like other newspapers to avoid reporting them as they would be clickbaity, poor deluded woman, TMZ is going to have a FIELD DAY with them 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Such dreadful timing. They (she) can’t bear not being talking about. Why not just stop engaging with these publications - just have to add in some drama and flouncing.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I guess this is also her warning to the other outlets, when the lawsuit starts churning out her trashy past and her skeletons she'd like other newspapers to avoid reporting them as they would be clickbaity, poor deluded woman, TMZ is going to have a FIELD DAY with them 😂
Can't wait for the case to begin on Friday!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This is the case against the Daily Mail y'all have discussed?? What's the majority opinion on that?? Think the DM will win???
Yes, the Daily Mail case. I have a suspicion the Mail will win. It's not their first rodeo and I think they will use every trick under the sun. It will be interesting to see what tea they have on Meegain.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
This is the case against the Daily Mail y'all have discussed?? What's the majority opinion on that?? Think the DM will win???
I think the DM thinks they will win otherwise their lawyers would have settled privately with a donation to charity.

I think I read in Private Eye that Meagain has been trying to withdraw from the case yet the DM won’t let her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I reckon its going to be a close call... with a lot of mud slinging and varying opinions, and a lot of people supporting Prince Harried because he is a prince...….but......if you look at the case presented by the DM, I cant really see how they can lose.

Meghan sent a letter to her father, she didn't specifically ask for any of it to be kept private, he gave it to the press, they printed it. Im not sure what case she has? there are loads of cases in history of letters being published by the press, its not exactly a new thing- so why would she expect the letter to be kept private?

Reactions: 19
One thing about the timing of the press release - tomorrow is HM The Queen’s birthday.

Once again Meagain is trying to upstage her and spoil another royal birthday.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
One thing about the timing of the press release - tomorrow is HM The Queen’s birthday.

Once again Meagain is trying to upstage her and spoil another royal birthday.
She really is the gift that keeps on giving. Cannot help herself, forcing herself into the public eye. The footage of her as the green goblin at the Commonwealth Day service, where she pushes through the chairs really encompasses exactly what and how she is!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Thought the pair of Uber Eats numbskulls told us they wanted to retire from public life and extract themselves from all newspaper coverage?

So why are they picking and choosing certain media and setting more "policies"? Surely going on their past words, they shouldn't be "engaging" with any media outlet? Thought they promised us they were going to quietly disappear?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Christine Baranski is one bright spot in an otherwise awful film.
Yes!!!

As a Swede I know and like the songs 😂😂😂😂😅😅😉😉.
The movie is filmed in beautiful surroundings but that's about it.
Was quite a "spectacle" imo 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This letter has Meghan all over it. It is her tactic to cut people off and out of her life when they upset her and she is now applying this logic to the media. Harry and Meghan aren’t going to get any sympathy by shouting “fake news” from the rafters. This just makes them look even more egotistical and out of touch.
And it is such strange timing! The tabloid press do often print an awful lot of …… suspect .junk......but at the moment they have been as good as gold. Supporting the government, supporting the Royal family, doing everything they can to 'fight' the coronavirus.

The Tabloids have been pushing loads of positive press stories about the Royal Family, William and Kate facetiming from isolation with stories about homeschooling their children, Is this just salicious gossip?
The Queen being the backbone of Britain, and giving out positive and supportive messages. Are we now to ignore them all because they are inaccurate and designed to harm, as MeAgain's letter suggests?

Thought the pair of Uber Eats numbskulls told us they wanted to retire from public life and extract themselves from all newspaper coverage?

So why are they picking and choosing certain media and setting more "policies"? Surely going on their past words, they shouldn't be "engaging" with any media outlet? Thought they promised us they were going to quietly disappear?
Isnt perhaps a major issue that sunshine sacks only has one representative in the UK? Maybe engaging with the British media is too big a job for just one person to do, and no one wants to pay for anyone else to do it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Piers agrees with us, she's a narcissist!

Exactly this!
Why did they think this letter was appropriate in the current climate? 🤬
I have never seen two people totally lacking in self awareness as this pair.
”This policy is not about avoiding criticism” - really? It’s exactly for that!
Don’t engage with the tabloid newspapers if you don’t want to but there is no need to announce it.

I bet the Royal Family wake up every morning and think”what have they done today?” 😱

And to think it was just 3 weeks ago that we wrote on this thread “what are we going to talk about now they’ve gone?!”
😆

EDIT to add: this reminds me a bit of a forum/FB “I’m leaving flounce” - just do it, no need to announce it to everyone for the attention!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She who shall not be named isn't my fav, no! But I do love her. She's changed A LOT in the last 13 yrs, though Blake seems to be bringing her back down off her high horse.
She was a my style and girl crush when I was growing up ❤ I wanted to be as cool as her in her Vivienne Westwood 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Morning all. Hope everyone is well 💕 In catch up mode this morning,I lost a bit of focus yesterday but I’m back and ready with a bitchy mouth this morning 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Exactly this!
Why did they think this letter was appropriate in the current climate? 🤬
I have never seen two people totally lacking in self awareness as this pair.
”This policy is not about avoiding criticism” - really? It’s exactly for that!
Don’t engage with the tabloid newspapers if you don’t want to but there is no need to announce it.

I bet the Royal Family wake up every morning and think”what have they done today?” 😱

And to think it was just 3 weeks ago that we wrote on this thread “what are we going to talk about now they’ve gone?!”
😆

EDIT to add: this reminds me a bit of a forum/FB “I’m leaving flounce” - just do it, no need to announce it to everyone for the attention!
YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!! 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.