Harry and Meghan #17 Not Thriving but Skiving.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No defffffinitely not!!! Her mom and my mom are sisters.......we grew up in southern California. (Orange County). So Ellen is definitely not an option. But, Ellen does adore her and has had her on as a guest a few times.

omg I LOVE MRS BROWN!!!!!!! ❤❤❤🤣😂🤣
MO5 - don’t feel as though you should tell us who your cousin is. It’s too personal and anyway, you’re our eyes on the other side of the pond so we need you to stay.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Fair enough - she was once married to a British Rock band lead singer......and please don't guess the irritating Madonna or Gwenyth Paltrow! I'd never admit being related to them! I barely admit this one. 🤣😂🤣 We refer to her at most times as "She who shall not be named".......

Yaaay! Jerry hall??

MO5 - don’t feel as though you should tell us who your cousin is. It’s too personal and anyway, you’re our eyes on the other side of the pond so we need you to stay.
Oh of course only if you want to!! I'm just being extra nosy! 😯

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I promise I don't feel pressured! I thoroughly enjoy chatting with y'all! You have all, well most, have been beyond welcoming and kind!!! I did tell Norbs 🤣😂🤣

Yaaay! Jerry hall??

Oh of course only if you want to!! I'm just being extra nosy! 😯
🤣😂🤣 Shes from Texas I think 🤣😂🤣

Reactions: 7
Fair enough - she was once married to a British Rock band lead singer......and please don't guess the irritating Madonna or Gwenyth Paltrow! I'd never admit being related to them! I barely admit this one. 🤣😂🤣 We refer to her at most times as "She who shall not be named".......
Is she Gwen Stefani?! If so, very cool and I love her style and voice!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
No idea why you say that, but she's someone I never warmed to. I think she's over rated most of the time.
I walked out of Mama Mia because I find her insufferable. I don't even know why but she rips my feckin' knitting.
Mama Mia is one of the worst films I've ever seen in my life, it was intensely annoying. A stupid plot with the songs being slaughtered by terrible singing. It made my ears hurt.

On another note why has Samantha Markle not published her tell all book? There could be legal reasons preventing it. On the other hand she might have backed down to protect family members in particular her daughter. There are rumours that Meghan's niece is in fact her child although I don't know if there is anything in this rumour.

What does everyone else think about this?
and the reason Samantha hasn't yet published?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Mama Mia is one of the worst films I've ever seen in my life, it was intensely annoying. A stupid plot with the songs being slaughtered by terrible singing. It made my ears hurt.

On another note why has Samantha Markle not published her tell all book? There could be legal reasons preventing it. On the other hand she might have backed down to protect family members in particular her daughter. There are rumours that Meghan's niece is in fact her child although I don't know if there is anything in this rumour.

How did I miss the whole daughter thing?!?!!!!! And honestly, I have NEVER watched Momma Mia!! Like EVER!!!!

Reactions: 4
I like Gwen Stefani aswell! Thank you for sharing!

Now, who else think that Meghan used to dance to "Rich girl"?

• Haha

The daughter thing is weird. Do you remember when they were getting married and interviewing that American lady who thought it was so great, especially as Meghan had a daughter already? The woman knew Meghan so it was an odd thing to say.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I like Gwen Stefani aswell! Thank you for sharing!

Now, who else think that Meghan used to dance to "Rich girl"?
Dance to it and Sing it !!! 😂😂😂😂😂

The daughter thing is weird. Do you remember when they were getting married and interviewing that American lady who thought it was so great, especially as Meghan had a daughter already? The woman knew Meghan so it was an odd thing to say.
I saw previous posts on here about a possible daughter, but it didn't click! Why would she do that?? And why would the kid's Father allow it?!?!!!

Here y'all go. This was filmed at our Grandparents' house. Towards the end, if you look carefully enough at the backyard scenes in the upstairs window, you can see our oldest Son and my little cousin....we were all there watching. My Grandpa is the store clerk. That's the little market we used to walk to as kids.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I wonder if Sam markle is waiting til after thecourt case to see if DM wins,cos if they do,they will be publishing all sorts of true stuff,alot of which Sam might know,and may write in her book.if they don't,she may sell to highest bidder,meeagain included,although that depends if meeagain has any Dosh left and how much bad publicity she can bear.maybe waiting for the divorce.i don't think Sam has done herself any flavours,attitude wise as she has come across sometimes as not much better than her step sister,and she will want to sell lots...and not to the poundshops🙈🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I definitely agree with this.
I'm bustin' my arse to know, but I like you and would hate to see some loonies trollinng you and getting info.
I'm happy to speculate to myself but I'd prefer you kept shtum.

tit. Too late :giggle:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Dance to it and Sing it !!! 😂😂😂😂😂

I saw previous posts on here about a possible daughter, but it didn't click! Why would she do that?? And why would the kid's Father allow it?!?!!!

Here y'all go. This was filmed at our Grandparents' house. Towards the end, if you look carefully enough at the backyard scenes in the upstairs window, you can see our oldest Son and my little cousin....we were all there watching. My Grandpa is the store clerk. That's the little market we used to walk to as kids.

That’s lovely MO5, a really family affair. I hope they cleaned up that bloody mess at the end. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.