Harry and Meghan #17 Not Thriving but Skiving.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has this been discussed, but what are the thoughts on Jeff Rayner photographer taking the Mr Markle pap photos & the latest round of MM

edited wrong Rayner 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is it me or does piers Morgan love his own voice too much and asks questions then doesn't let them answer..then cuts them off when they can't answer cos he's constantly interrupting.couldnt watch his life stories cos it was all.him.him him and when his guest said 2 words,he'd interrupt.
He's got a good opinion as I tend to agree with him on lots of stuff but he loves his own voice...just like another zlist duchess we all love🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🤬🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Meghan and Harry have been total bastards to their families and the only one they're not currently estranged from is her mother. Bloody hypocrites caring more about people they don't know rather than caring about those who have looked after them all their lives.

Maybe Archie will bin them off when he's older, drop out of school and change his name - then they will know how hurtful it feels.
I was thinking this same thing. What goes around comes around. He will break her heart one day but I still don’t think she will understand, she’ll just be the victim again.

Reactions: 9
Anyone else think Harry looks embarrassed in the latest set of pics?
Yep, he’s not holding her hand .
it’s a different pap agency. She’s obv selling then to different people each time.
they really are lowlife nobodies.

004B8510-8A69-4157-986E-9E7204B45723.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 9
For sure. He knows his whole family and most of the country with more than one functioning brain cell are wondering WTF happened to privacy and wandering in leafy valleys away from the madding crowds and pesky paps.

OOH, Kate and Wills have sent Ginger a message.

omg this about made me pee my pants 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And as for the terrible 2s latest public efforts...same 💩different day.everything they do turns to 💩..a rare talent...their superpower must be the invisible cloak cos everyone can see straight through them.it would be sad if it wasn't so laughable, they can't do anything right🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Maybe he’ll come here and ask grandad Charles to give him a title and claim the heritage he lost
Agreed. This is like choosing your child’s religion for them. He will become an adult and probably hate that they’ve taken away such a rich heritage that he will probably never get back. I’m sure she’ll brainwash him into believing it was the best thing for him though. They have taken away any future choice. Separated him from his family to boot. It’s evil. It’s radicalisation in effect. She’s evil!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I do feel for archiedoll...can you imagine living with mee🐄for 18 years and all the therapy the poor sod is going to need,specially when he realises the life he could have won🤯🙈...everything will be everyone's fault but his mother's...in 20 yes she will either look like the bride of wildenstein,,big momma or ,Miss haversham in her wedding dress...then he will find meg muttons portrait in the attic of her wearing her white pants and he will be fastening his own straitjacket 🙈🙈🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 8
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Cause it? 😳
Here's a thought 🤔 How about helping those back in your HOMELAND Ginge, and yours here in YOUR homeland you mopey, moaning, myrkle!!! FFS - ANYTHING for Fekking attention!!!

Norbs, I tried to send you a pic, but it's not letting me 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Agreed. This is like choosing your child’s religion for them. He will become an adult and probably hate that they’ve taken away such a rich heritage that he will probably never get back. I’m sure she’ll brainwash him into believing it was the best thing for him though. They have taken away any future choice. Separated him from his family to boot. It’s evil. It’s radicalisation in effect. She’s evil!
This. 100%.
When he finds out he could have been a lord or HRH he'll go mental at his parents for depriving him of his royal rights.
Plus, once he goes to school he'll get crucified with royal nicknames. I pity him on every level as he is a clean slate at the moment. Until wokey mamma gets him brainwashed and indoctrinated into her cult. ⬅⬅⬅not a typo.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Crikey, Project Angel Food are getting a right royal(haha) roasting on their insta for using these two grifters...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Crikey, Project Angel Food are getting a right royal(haha) roasting on their insta for using these two grifters...
I need to go look...... 😂😂😂

these are only a few, cuz I couldn't stomach the PRO Muggle, I mean Myrkle 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Might be the lightening but they look the exact same skin colour
Her colouring - over doing the bronzer - changes depending on whether she wants to look like 'A woman of colour' or not. In a lot of her photos her face is much darket than her arms or legs.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I had a look last night and it was the same. A lot of the gripes were that Project Angel Food have used Meghan and Harry (for promotion) whilst telling genuine volunteers their services aren’t needed.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.