Harry and Meghan #161 Was the 16 bath Mansion ever their home? Are they together or living alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
❤ to all those who are ill. I too must report that I’m under the weather with the dreaded Rona! No illness has ever beaten me and this fucker is getting short thrift as well.

As for the Cali cunts, I hope a huge sink hole opens up and devours their alleged house before they can sell it :devilish:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Can you imagine the horror if you were another contestant in Big Brother to find out you would be sharing your days and nights with her 🤪 She would be in her element ..... a captive crowd of people to order about, pushing them out of the way, waking them up at 5.00 am and demanding eggless lemon cake. What a nightmare ..... while Hawwry parties the nights away in Vegas!
LA Big Bruv - LABB - She can play the cat (Rula and George ‘would you like me to be the cat?) and humiliate herself some more - I have no doubt if she hadn‘t bagged Hazzno she would now be on the reality tv circuit - The Real Ho’s of Hollyweird maybe - or Clawed at First Sight -

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
So none of us can think for ourselves and Smegz is the victim of racism, sexism and the press 🙄
How bleeping patronising. I definitely won't be listening to that.
God forbid that any of us should have judged her on her actions, lies and hypocrisy.
It's zapping my will to live... only 15 minutes into E2 (racism)and it's focused on hacking. Every issue they raise also applies to the other royals. Catherine and the others were hacked and spied on. More fresh bullshit. They're painting him as the hero that will take on the evil press and "the woman who changed his life." 🤮🤮🤮
Oh bejeezuz christ on a crutch... It's the PRESS at fault for ruining her relationship with her family!!!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Apologies if this was posted before. But it sums up Kate perfectly. 💞💞💞🌹

Yes I think she's lovely, genuine and a real credit to the royal family. It is such a shame that Slack Alice is so jealous of life. I used to like her, and I was really happy for Harry, but my word how things quickly changed.

On a good note though, it has brought us Tattlers together, kept me amused throughout many a night, and given me so many laughs. I have to admit though, that on first reading some posts I wondered what a few of you were on, but then I realised that your investigative work was honest, and remarkably true with evidence to match. 😅😅😅

Keep it up Kate, we love you and are proud of you. 💖

Keep it up my lovely Tatts, I love you as you are 💖

Keep it up Princess Pinocchio. You're an utterly unbelievable vile lying witch, but you've brought us lot together, so at least there's one thing erm, you've been successful in. 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
LA Big Bruv - LABB - She can play the cat (Rula and George ‘would you like me to be the cat?) and humiliate herself some more - I have no doubt if she hadn‘t bagged Hazzno she would now be on the reality tv circuit - The Real Ho’s of Hollyweird maybe - or Clawed at First Sight -

I can't watch that video clip again.
I saw it on the actual show back in the day and it was disgusting then.

How undignified.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
❤ to all those who are ill. I too must report that I’m under the weather with the dreaded Rona! No illness has ever beaten me and this fucker is getting short thrift as well.

As for the Cali cunts, I hope a huge sink hole opens up and devours their alleged house before they can sell it :devilish:
Oh no... hope you feel better soon !
get-well-soon-rest-you-must-meme.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I'm not reading this. I hurt my back and I'm on pain killers. And can't hit the wine bottle at the moment. So it's a no go for me

Oh no, I hope your back soon recovers. 💖 We all need wine 🍷.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
“She was pregnant and fragile” Oh FFS - I worked until the day I gave birth with two of my four pregnancies and had to take care of my family and house with all of them. All of us here who gave birth did it without hot and cold running servants and zero responsibilities. She was strong enough to fly to the US for her shower, but too fragile to deal with second or third hand gossip?

You want to bet that Harry made a comment about enjoying Rose’s company or how nice she looked and that set Megs off (internally, she still couldn’t show her true self until she had the wedding ring firmly on her spindly finger) She was furious that he didn’t get her an invite to the state dinner. She had managed to wedge herself into every other event, in contravention of protocol, but he failed her here

The gloves are definitely off now and things will continue to leak about her and how everyone in the UK felt about her
Was she living in the UK at this time? They didn’t have Frogmore at this time did they? So was she living with him in KP? I wasn’t that bothered about them before the engagement so where was she living just before the engagement? Anyone know ? 🤔

Reactions: 15
Oh God! Max Clifford 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh no, I hope you're back soon recovers. 💖 We all need wine 🍷.
I certainly do. I'm going to watch The Apprentice again for a good laugh 😃

I just took a squint at Scabies twitter musings and it couldn't be more obvious that the 'royal reporter' really hates all of the RF bar the Harkles. He's obssessed with pretending to be an oppressed POC (even though he isn't) and he's never got anything good to say about anything that happens in the UK. I wish we could shove him on a plane to the US as well.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Honestly, it beggars belief, that t a programme about the Royals, and subsequent pod cast is produce and put together by an anti Royalist.
That Rats Arse Amolnitrate, at proclaimed to be good "unbiased " journalism , it should never have been allowed to be commissioned let alone be the main protganist in his own vanity project. The Fekin BBC are a disgrace and I hope their existence is being reviewed as I rant!
I am deep down a big believer in truth will out and ( don't laugh !) that truth wins out over lies every time, good dominates evil, bad people get their karma, it just takes a little time.
People with a moral compass will always be happier than these grifters, I heard or read somewhere, that they are "miserable assets owners" and I do think that's the nub ..IMHO

PS. Please note I didn't say anything nasty about MR Amolnitrate being an angry little immigrant from Calcutta , who has had the benefit of a fine British Education at the tax payers expense and is now pissing on his chips. Because I don't want to be racist, and I do accept that immigration has been a fantastic thing for the UK as a whole and I celebrate the UK's multiculturalism wholeheartedly.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
So glad I have my Tattle family to rely on, keep me up to date and make me laugh.

I'm just in hospital recovering from a leg operation, still hooked up to stuff and feeling slightly groggy, but being able to read your posts will help my recovery.

What have the gruesomes been up to today? On my way in this morning, they were on the news but I was in no fit state to take it all in - something to do with her bullying, I think.
It's all on here and you can catch up at your leisure. Nothing happens without it being posted so you won't miss anything. Get better and let us know how you get on with your dancing ! xx 🥰
We need to find a way of dealing with these situations when the race card is deployed when there is no racism evident.
The people doing this are creating division and undermining genuine cases where racism occurs.
It needs to stop.

I don't know how to fix this.
You can't fix it Chita, and H&M are to a large extent responsible for the horrible woke movement and priggishness here and in the US - they've fed on it, used it and exploited it for their own ends. They promoted Biden and urged people to vote against Trump, and jumped on every black bandwagon going. The only way to undo the damage is to expose the hypocrites black and white, but as soon as you disagree out comes the racist card. It will take a long time to put right if it gets put right at all, but if Biden goes maybe someone more sensible could make a start? Exposing hypocrites H&M would be great.

Suspect I've not answered your question at all and have waffled off-piste!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I certainly do. I'm going to watch The Apprentice again for a good laugh 😃

I just took a squint at Scabies twitter musings and it couldn't be more obvious that the 'royal reporter' really hates all of the RF bar the Harkles. He's obssessed with pretending to be an oppressed POC (even though he isn't) and he's never got anything good to say about anything that happens in the UK. I wish we could shove him on a plane to the US as well.
I've kept it on my box so I can have a re=watch 😂

I'm surprised he didn't lay into the girls more, as they were shite too. I've just put You're Fired on. That's always good for a laugh.

Can't wait until the Harkles try to get on the Celeb version!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I can't watch that video clip again.
I saw it on the actual show back in the day and it was disgusting then.

How undignified.
Worse than when he and Pete Burns had to be robots in those lycra body suits 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Worse than when he and Pete Burns had to be robots in those lycra body suits 🤣🤣🤣🤣
And didnt Burns wear a real fur at some point.
Ive successfully blocked it out but that George and Rula clip is impossible to shift.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
We've already ascertained that she isnt really a philanthropist and her donations are often very small but still publicised as if they are huge to make her look good.
Everything she does is to make her look good.

So, now to feminism. The world is so messed up these days I don't know what a feminist even is any more.

Can a woman be a feminist if she has used men to gain position?
She pretended to have paid for her own education when we know she got an expensive education courtesy of a man. Her father.
We know she used the husbands before Harry to social climb and get work.
We are pretty sure she did a certain kind of work on male members of a certain yachting fraternity.
(See what I did there, heh heh)

And she is using Harry and his Royal status to climb further.

Is that feminism???

I dont think so.
THIS! If she's a feminist (anti-racist/philanthropist) then all hope is lost. Looks like hypocrisy is the true enemy.
All these giant egos each with their own agenda. Jeez Louise this BBC podcast is turning out to be The Evil Empire ( BRF/courtiers/various camps) versus the Poor Addled Press... Dontcha know they are just trying to selflessly get the truth to us poor plebs and victims themselves?? More later, Pray for me Tattler Fam 🙄

And didnt Burns wear a real fur at some point.
Ive successfully blocked it out but that George and Rula clip is impossible to shift.
Pete Burns threw a huge diva strop over the crappy catering we served at a club I worked at in the 80s. It was FANTASTIC!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.