Harry and Meghan #161 Was the 16 bath Mansion ever their home? Are they together or living alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad I have my Tattle family to rely on, keep me up to date and make me laugh.

I'm just in hospital recovering from a leg operation, still hooked up to stuff and feeling slightly groggy, but being able to read your posts will help my recovery.

What have the gruesomes been up to today? On my way in this morning, they were on the news but I was in no fit state to take it all in - something to do with her bullying, I think.
Sorry to hear you've been unwell. Hope you get better soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
So glad I have my Tattle family to rely on, keep me up to date and make me laugh.

I'm just in hospital recovering from a leg operation, still hooked up to stuff and feeling slightly groggy, but being able to read your posts will help my recovery.

What have the gruesomes been up to today? On my way in this morning, they were on the news but I was in no fit state to take it all in - something to do with her bullying, I think.
Get well soon to @Happy Lady and to all our tattlers not feeling 100%

I am very annoyed about lawyer dismissing claims of bullying by Mrs6, having been involved in a longgg case with a boss who decided her word was the only word....A tyrant .... Her decision was final and you did what she said regardless ... All with a big grin for the general public, the lawyer saw the public version of smeggy ... Street Angel- House Devil..... Behind closed doors I have no doubt there was a very nasty piece of work in action....

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I’ve met two types of very ‘successful’ career women, those who have gained their success through genuine talent and hard work oh and the ability to work and lead others, I like that type and then we have the others - total witches who usually have gained their positions from schmoozing the gullible senior managers and couldn’t and don’t do the job they were hired for so they bully (usually getting away with it because of everything they have on the senior manager/directors) others todo it for them but taking credit for all and any success. I know what category that witch is in and I’d say her lawyer is in that category too 😡
I too have worked for both types - Smegzy is defo the latter as she has never worked hard and wants everything yesterday
but worse it is her deluded attitude that she can do exactly what she wants and not be challenged.

I wonder if there are going to be some imminent ‘leaks’ on the bullying report and the lawyer has been sent from her kennel to start the damage control already. The bug eyed sprogs of PA may have tipped Smegzy off with some insider gossip before they departed to daddy’s lodge. Seems odd everything about the bullying is coming for the Cali camp.

• Wow
Reactions: 34

Hope you feel better soon. You’re right - this thread is like a tonic. It always makes me laugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think this is what happened -

Meghan faked pregnancy and gatecrashed the Inskip wedding to get Harry back.

Harry had always been included in things and isn't clever enough to realise that his inclusion in the inner circle would end when he got married.
He expected everyone to be as under Meghan's spell as he was.
He expected to be top of the popularity charts when he brought some Hollywood into the Royal family.
That didnt happen, because everyone realised Meghan's true character.
Had she been what everyone thought she was going to be, Harry would probably have remained in the inner enclosure even though he is the "spare."

When it didn't happen,
Harry let rip at William and Catherine with a smug and smirking Meghan next to him having made the bullets for him to fire at them.

William did not roll over and allow himself to be manipulated. He saw through Meghan.
He remained calm (narcs hate that)
He moved to disconnect the joint foundation etc and that made the pecking order more obvious.
That spelled it out that Meghan and Harry must know their place. (Narcs hate that.)

Those things were brought on by Meghan's own refusal to follow protocols and rules. But she will never accept that.

Those things are what sent her into a cycle of attempting to destroy the people in her way.
William and Catherine are therefore her main targets.
100% this, she could have had so much for the sake of following a few little rules, and the grifting ho threw it all away.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
The comment saying 'If I were them I wouldn't mess with Oprah' is right. She will not allow the Harkles to blame her.
This could lead to a bit of a scrap .... bring it on 😃
Might not necessarily be a scrap.
A freezing out/cold shouldering and ignoring is probably more effective.
Its certainly more dignified.

And if you're known to be on Oprah's shitlist that might be enough to get you marked down as nonentities and that will put an end to most attempts at social climbing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Might not necessarily be a scrap.
A freezing out/cold shouldering and ignoring is probably more effective.
Its certainly more dignified.

And if you're known to be on Oprah's shitlist that might be enough to get you marked down as nonentities and that will put an end to most attempts at social climbing.
They would be idiots to make an enemy of a powerful woman like Oprah, especially after the support she's given them. Of course most of her support was due to the racism claims but she won't want to be mugged off by them.

Reactions: 29
A quick post before I haul my decrepit aching limbs up to bed.

Ok, so I think we are all aware of the video of the incident at the event celebrating the POW investiture(?) where smeggy tried to push her way into the senior royals group. I'm sure it is in the wiki. Maybe someone can post it, I'm too buggered to look.
I watched it focused on body language and hawwy being snotty when held back and told to move along. But it actually begins(him being snotty) from the start, not just because they got moved on. If you watch his face in his interaction with Charles he is being a snattery crunchy faced git. Charles tries to laugh it off and then shoos him away. That was when someone alerted the black equerry and he practically ran from the other room, had a discussion with hawwy and then herded him and cuntchops away from the official group.

Now here's the interesting bit ... new to me. These posters in this screen grab below used ear buds and heard this.

View attachment 970812

There was just hawwy, the equerry and Mrs Cuntchops ... and the equerry can be heard saying "STOP ENCOURAGING HIM!" (presumably to smeggy.)
The whole thing looked really tense and she was smirking.
I think smeggy riled hawwy up telling him that he should be with the seniors and was egging him on to push his way into the group. They knew the cameras were rolling and wanted to cause a fuss over their place in the heirarchy.

Well, I thought it was interesting.
That is absolutely fascinating!

'Stop encouraging him' sounds like the kind of thing you'd say to a load of five year olds about the class pest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Keep NYC meghan trash free video. Delves into Archewell, finances and tax. Interesting that they started Archewell in April but it wasn't until months later they had a bank account. As she says, how did they pay staff?

This video is so good! She has really done her research and hopefully some serious journalist ( Valentine Low ). will start investigating.
Really hope so, this is all so dodgy, and the link to the Clintons is even murkier. Honestly what a lot of BS they are such low life grifters, I bet 6 hasn't got a clue what's going on, or if he does he'll make a break for it. You know she's going to smear him in the end.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
That is absolutely fascinating!

'Stop encouraging him' sounds like the kind of thing you'd say to a load of five year olds about the class pest.

Yes we need to discuss this further.
Who said it?
A member of staff or one of the family?

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Re lawyer and bullying article, anyone else think that they are doing a damage limitation exercise?? I bet 6's wife has no idea when this is coming out and doing a bit of fire fighting. Totally agree that this article, puts pressure on those claiming bullying against her its a kind of passive threatening approach, which is very distasteful.
I saw and IG screen shot of the lawyer Afia, before she was engaged to defend TW. and it was a snide remark about TW! BUT she's not too unhappy to take her money!
I really hope the bullying incidences come up soon now that JK has gone to pastures new. She hasn't sued Valentine Low for his articles on bullying so she knows there is truth there.

• Wow
Reactions: 36

Get well soon! ❤

And get well soon to little Mila as well, who's back in hospital with Covid, but hopefully already on the mend. I expect Kate's keeping tabs on her.

Screen Shot 2022-01-07 at 12.37.41.png

And getting back on topic to the Gruesomes, has anyone been brave enough to venture anywhere near Scooby's Twitter this morning? Apparently he's seriously pissed off about Petronella Wyatt's article. Which means Smeg is livid. :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Yes we need to discuss this further.
Who said it?
A member of staff or one of the family?
According to Freda it was the equerry who herded them away

Get well soon! ❤

And get well soon to little Mila as well, who's back in hospital with Covid, but hopefully already on the mend. I expect Kate's keeping tabs on her.

View attachment 971585

BTW, has anyone been brave enough to venture anywhere near Scooby's Twitter this morning? Apparently he's seriously pissed off about Petronella Wyatt's article. Which means Smeg is livid. :)
I just had a quick look. This was my favourite deluded comment from a sugar (who can't spell her own nickname, apparently)
Screenshot 2022-01-07 at 12.41.01.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Get well soon! ❤

View attachment 971585

And getting back on topic to the Gruesomes, has anyone been brave enough to venture anywhere near Scooby's Twitter this morning? Apparently he's seriously pissed off about Petronella Wyatt's article. Which means Smeg is livid. :)
This is his tweet

'And we all know what
@PetronellaWyatt
is trying to say when she writes "a real British beauty". Imagine filing this and thinking it was a good article.'

So he's inferring that Wyatt is a racist

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.