Harry and Meghan #161 Was the 16 bath Mansion ever their home? Are they together or living alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can see Hazno being allowed back to live the life of a hermit on some far distant estate, IF they had to let him back.
Yeah, like Bart Simpson's evil twin Brother in the attic, living off buckets of fish heads ... šŸ¤­

They will have no option but to let him back (with absolutely NO public role whatsoever) if H & M split. He'll effectively be left with nothing. And while plenty of people will believe that's exactly what he deserves, sometimes a man who knows - or feels - he has been left with nothing makes the most devastating choice. The RF will never risk that, regardless of his betrayal.

• Sick
Reactions: 36
Saw this: the lawyer with the grin like a hyena saying using the word bullying to describe career women is damaging - wee yes and it should be?!?!? It means you ride roughshod. It is possible to be a female boss and not known for bullying behavioir

Eurgh proves beyond even unreasonable doubt they canā€™t deny certain things happened and theyā€™re trying to reframe it

So Smegz lawyer thinks that telling us some anecdote about her child brushing her teeth shows that the word 'bullying' is used too often and this naturally means that Smegz couldn't possibly be a bully šŸ™„ fantastic logic šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„

A bully is judged on how they make others feel and this woman is using the usual tactics to try and get Smegz off the hook. 'She's a strong career woman' šŸ¤® along with the predictable racism card. Yes 'angry black women' do get called out (like shouty Shola) and so do white woman. The word 'Karen' is used at the drop of a hat these days to discredit women. So yes women are sometimes attacked unfairly but if 10 or 12 people come forward against you perhaps you should consider that you might have done something wrong. I'm convinced Smegz is a nasty bully whatever her daft lawyer says.

In their engagement interview Smegz was very keen to promote herself as a lovely humanitarian person remember.
I always thought she tried too hard at that. Then there was her only question about Hawwy "was he nice?"

Depending on who she asked what answer did she get to ā€œWas he nice?ā€
Did that individual lie and say he was nice? Or did they say, 'Nice? Umm, no, not really. Heā€™s a bleep but heā€™s a rich idiotic lonely prince looking for a wife'.

Smegz married Hawwy for money position and power. I bet she gets off on bullying others.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I expected :
Its happening to her because of the ''angry black woman'' stereotype,'' which the stans and American media are often using:

The lawyer inserted previously that the "Duchess doesn't want to deny the lived experience of the staff"'

''Any findings which result in changes to formal policies, such as a new mechanism to report challenging behaviour by members of the Royal Family towards their staff, will be detailed in the next annual review.
Buckingham Palace declined to comment.''
Mind blown.

archive:
I cannot stand the phrase ā€˜lived experienceā€™. Itā€™s utter bollocks and tries to excuse lying.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Good Morning everyone. Has anything happened with Andrew and his court case? The last I saw was he was trying to get out of it using the deal that Epstein had with whatsherface. Has the Judge made a decision on that? I can't find anything about it.

Reactions: 19
M wasn't/isn't a career woman. She was an actress. A mediocre one. She hadn't made it big in Hollywood by 30 she never would . Literally 100`s of younger hungry actresses coming up would be chosen over her.

Actresses have a shelf life unless exceptional.

Actresses are ripped apart by the media wanting those sex tapes/topless holiday snaps. M has no idea what real intrusion is because they weren't interested in her as she wasn't an a list actress.

She gave up her career when she married as there wasn't much left in it for her.

This isn't a dig a M it is how Hollywood is.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Good Morning everyone. Has anything happened with Andrew and his court case? The last I saw was he was trying to get out of it using the deal that Epstein had with whatsherface. Has the Judge made a decision on that? I can't find anything about it.
Apparently another juror was a victim of sexual abuse as a child

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I appreciate my blessings every day - my long widowed Mum treats us so much over Christmas; I have a shed load of pasta, not to mention the chocolates!
She lost her husband (my Dad) when she was 29-years old - my hurt is more for her than me
Quote ..."I appreciate my blessings every day".... @Tattyfilarious it's the one thing we can all do no matter what our circumstances.
Your lovely mother obviously appreciates her blessings .... you and her family .... and enjoyed treating you all over Christmas. I hope you, your Mum and the rest of your family have a happy and peaceful New Year and continue to appreciate each other every day of it. x

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Keep NYC meghan trash free video. Delves into Archewell, finances and tax. Interesting that they started Archewell in April but it wasn't until months later they had a bank account. As she says, how did they pay staff?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I don't think that deal Epstein had is going to protect him because he's not named. The stupid man should have done similar to Epstein years ago and paid her off.

Apparently he's now trying to sell his Ski Chalet to raise funds. šŸ˜ƒ

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
My understanding is that the deal between Epstein and whatserface stipulated that it didn't apply to third parties and A is a third party. Her legal people are trying to get him to give proof of his medical condition and that he was at Woking Pizza Express....
Also, the ski chalet...I thought this was being sold years ago to pay debts but seems it was not sold but is likely to be sold now because HM won't pay ?

Breaking....

Talking about ski chalet on Lorraine now...the chalet was sold at the end of last year but sale is going through and A is trying to hurry it along.

Later today a decision will be made by the judge about whether A will have to face trial in the civil case.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
A quick post before I haul my decrepit aching limbs up to bed.

Ok, so I think we are all aware of the video of the incident at the event celebrating the POW investiture(?) where smeggy tried to push her way into the senior royals group. I'm sure it is in the wiki. Maybe someone can post it, I'm too buggered to look.
I watched it focused on body language and hawwy being snotty when held back and told to move along. But it actually begins(him being snotty) from the start, not just because they got moved on. If you watch his face in his interaction with Charles he is being a snattery crunchy faced git. Charles tries to laugh it off and then shoos him away. That was when someone alerted the black equerry and he practically ran from the other room, had a discussion with hawwy and then herded him and cuntchops away from the official group.

Now here's the interesting bit ... new to me. These posters in this screen grab below used ear buds and heard this.

View attachment 970812

There was just hawwy, the equerry and Mrs Cuntchops ... and the equerry can be heard saying "STOP ENCOURAGING HIM!" (presumably to smeggy.)
The whole thing looked really tense and she was smirking.
I think smeggy riled hawwy up telling him that he should be with the seniors and was egging him on to push his way into the group. They knew the cameras were rolling and wanted to cause a fuss over their place in the heirarchy.

Well, I thought it was interesting.
The video is in the Wiki under this heading: https://tattle.life/wiki/harry-and-meghan-2/#meghan-s-behaviour-and-body-language

And a direct link is here:

ETA: This is better quality - from about 1.58. I'll save this later:

---------------------------

TQ will not settle PA bills.
Why the duck is Edo skiing in a formal shirt? šŸ˜³

7B1BFD0E-43CD-47F4-9DBA-3EC43BD17399.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I think she pretended to be pregnant to trap him into marriage, plus possible videos from SoHo House by Markus. Add racism if the RF didn't agree, same budget for wedding as W&C. Christening, Welby. The RF had never encountered anything like this before, didn't know how to deal with it and still don't, didn't know how to deal with disloyalty and threats. So H&M got away with nearly everything but then became unstuck and had to leave, partly I.m.o. because of fake Fark, and have continued their attacks from the US.

It's exactly the same with PA, indulged. Hazzno was indulged and a blackmailer, and they always come back for more.
My main concern is as @Evangelina says, that the RF are human beings. They are being attacked and undermined and nobody lifts a finger to stop it, and though the family has every resource and power in the world they seem to me to be in paralysis. They have suffered considerable damage at the hands of H&M, and as far as I'm concerned the rapid decline of the health of our Queen is proof to me that the RF strategy isn't working and has never worked.
This isn't being simplistic, it goes back to M's arrival and has been constant ever since with more to come.. Above all Prince Philip, and there are no words here.
All those clever grey men at the Palace, and they haven't got a clue.
I agree with your first point - I also think that's what happened at the Inskip wedding she gatecrashed, that's when she told him she was preggers, and being the numpty he is he probably never asked for proof.

I have no idea what the situation is with the boy child - does he exist, but they rarely interact with him? Is he flawed, hence the use of stand-ins for photos? No idea.

As for girl child - clearly the child in the 'Christmas' photo can't be her as it's clearly not a 3 month old if we accept that the photo was done in the summer as claimed. And the strange way Mrs 6's hand has the thumb and finger extended makes me think she wasn't holding anything, just faking it, and badly as usual. In fact, the whole picture is dodgy as duck.

While I think the RF and Palace weren't prepared for the level of anger/hatred/bile from 6 and his ho, they also know 6 well enough to know that (and this is just imo, but going from what others have said about how easy 6 is to influence) once he is properly away from her and back within the fold, he can be neutralised. I think they want him back in the family, but not as part of The Family; ultimately, they probably do still care for him, they just don't like the person he currently is.

• Sick
Reactions: 39
I think this is what happened -

Meghan faked pregnancy and gatecrashed the Inskip wedding to get Harry back.

Harry had always been included in things and isn't clever enough to realise that his inclusion in the inner circle would end when he got married.
He expected everyone to be as under Meghan's spell as he was.
He expected to be top of the popularity charts when he brought some Hollywood into the Royal family.
That didnt happen, because everyone realised Meghan's true character.
Had she been what everyone thought she was going to be, Harry would probably have remained in the inner enclosure even though he is the "spare."

When it didn't happen,
Harry let rip at William and Catherine with a smug and smirking Meghan next to him having made the bullets for him to fire at them.

William did not roll over and allow himself to be manipulated. He saw through Meghan.
He remained calm (narcs hate that)
He moved to disconnect the joint foundation etc and that made the pecking order more obvious.
That spelled it out that Meghan and Harry must know their place. (Narcs hate that.)

Those things were brought on by Meghan's own refusal to follow protocols and rules. But she will never accept that.

Those things are what sent her into a cycle of attempting to destroy the people in her way.
William and Catherine are therefore her main targets.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
I particularly like the last paragraph of this poster on quorašŸ˜…
It is excellent:

"Meghan, with her constant gleeful fake smile, parades her power over the lowly, weak, and gullible Harry with a commanding authority much in the same way as a pig farmer parades their prize breed boar through the stalls of an auction house. Harryā€™s life will from now on, be a sad shadow of his previous one, and itā€™s all down to the emasculating, vindictive monster he has been fooled into mating with. ā€˜Nothing to lose' Meghan gained everything, while Harry, who had so much, gave up everything, for little or no return - hardly a worthwhile investment !!!"

• Heart
Reactions: 53
So glad I have my Tattle family to rely on, keep me up to date and make me laugh.

I'm just in hospital recovering from a leg operation, still hooked up to stuff and feeling slightly groggy, but being able to read your posts will help my recovery.

What have the gruesomes been up to today? On my way in this morning, they were on the news but I was in no fit state to take it all in - something to do with her bullying, I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Saw this: the lawyer with the grin like a hyena saying using the word bullying to describe career women is damaging - wee yes and it should be?!?!? It means you ride roughshod. It is possible to be a female boss and not known for bullying behavioir

Eurgh proves beyond even unreasonable doubt they canā€™t deny certain things happened and theyā€™re trying to reframe it

Iā€™ve met two types of very ā€˜successfulā€™ career women, those who have gained their success through genuine talent and hard work oh and the ability to work and lead others, I like that type and then we have the others - total witches who usually have gained their positions from schmoozing the gullible senior managers and couldnā€™t and donā€™t do the job they were hired for so they bully (usually getting away with it because of everything they have on the senior manager/directors) others todo it for them but taking credit for all and any success. I know what category that witch is in and Iā€™d say her lawyer is in that category too šŸ˜”

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.