Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Hamster/ Nutty do you know this Veteran? Says he's your hick cousin Lloyd Hayseed from Kansas, wants to join the CAS Squad. Do you and Nutty think he's fit? Looks quite hunky and ready for battle..... says he's tooled up ready and packing heat. Wtf?
images.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

JAR21

VIP Member
I'd say there is no news here. A friend has a private pilots licence and in 2005 he told me that Windsor Castle and environs was in an effective no fly zone because of the adjacency of Heathrow Airport. The CAA adjusts those rules from time to time as operational needs vary at Heathrow.

At the end of the day I feel it's inappropriate to talk about specific security measures in place for the Royal Family. Much as I don't like no6 and HFEW - I have no objection to funding their security. Imagine say if some terrorist group kidnapped them and did extortion videos for £100m. In that situation £10m PA seems a shrewd investment. That's another reason why I'm happy for all the minor Royals living at KP the security bang for buck makes it good value.
I’m quite happy for all the minor Royals to live somewhere like KP.

But, I absolutely OBJECT to paying for the Harkles security if they choose to fuck off out of the RF and slag them off at every opportunity. Tough shit if anything happens to them.

Also, Edward and Sophie don’t warrant it when they’re not on Royal engagements and he’s the Queen’s son. Therefore it’s not necessary for some Easter grandson.

And bar William, none of the other grandchildren get it either.

• Heart

Fredsnail

VIP Member
Could this be why all is quiet? Scheming & plotting how to lay blame????

View attachment 967768
Did the network tell them what to say?

No they chose to share their story and added to it knowing that PP was dying.

They chose to smear all the family with the racist allegation.

She chose to make 17 provable lies.

They then doubled down on everything after - H even allegedly asked PW at PP funeral what did you think of that (the interview).

More lies and manifesting.

• Heart
  • Wow

Fredsnail

VIP Member
Sterling work @Fredsnail

What are your thoughts regarding the charity money - where did it go?
I think some has gone into Travelshit and some has gone to themselves and they had declared they've made donations so some has gone out to organisations - but they are not organisations I would chose to give money to.

I would like to look at all of their accounts together to get a better picture - this is just one piece of the jigsaw - but I have a gut feeling there is a black hole somewhere and things don't add up.

I hope the IRS get a team of forensic accountants in to look at everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

50sGirl

VIP Member
Bloody hell you lot! All this talk of popcorn has made me add some to my grocery delivery tomorrow! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

vretch

VIP Member
I do like the photos. There is something regal and Queen like about them. At any rate they are getting loads and loads of positive comments and I am very happy about that. I wouldn’t want Catherine to become the butt of negative memes like Megabitch seems to get. This would be killing Megabitch.

The best part, they are going to hang in a gallery , where she will be talked about, commented on, studied, for all time. Something Megabitch could only dream about and will never be able to take away from Catherine, she is the future Princess of Wales and Queen of England and she has become extremely popular.

I wonder if there are those who do not particularly like the photo but because they love Catherine so much, they wouldn’t say it out loud and publicly, that kind of popular? As my sister said, she is not a fan of the photos but wouldn’t say so publicly as she adores Catherine and wants positive press for her?? Thanks must go to Megabitch because I honestly believe that Catherine’s popularity has arisen because of her. What an idiot to go after a woman who is gracious, kind and loving.

BTW just wanted to mention that Channel 7 in Australia, have just shown the photos of Catherine and made some very flattering comments about them. In the news break at the cricket, I wont mention the score 😍😍😍

• Heart
  • Haha

Nuttynana

VIP Member
Never seen this particular angle of TW's 'red dress'. She must not have ANY mirrors at Montishitshow.

A big, fat, overripe tomatoe squeezed to bursting with her seedless Soldier shit at her side.

A side order of limp salad past its sell by date with slugs inside.

• Haha

Chita

VIP Member

This video you shared @JAR21 from 2 minutes 4 secs... I keep hearing "just couldn't wait, could you"

Is my ears lying to me?

yep Charles said it!!!!

And they walked that slowly to that middle door that they still times it so they could walk in with the senior Royals.
THEY SHOULD HAVE ALREADY BEEN SEATED IN THE OTHER ROOM WITH EVERYONE ELSE FFS.
WHY CAN'T THEY FOLLOW THE RULES?????????

• Sick
  • Haha

freda19

VIP Member
Oh Freda, the 'pointy tits Madonna' made me roll in bed with laughter 🤣 (yes, took myself to bed rather early, injured my tailbone before Christmas, sitting up is NOT fun!! Plus kids back at schools today, which meant getting up at 6, after 2 weeks of mostly late nights - I need to sleep!!). I've had no time for Tattling over Christmas sadly, so trying to read through the last 2 threads -what have I missed.
Oh yanno babe, same old same old ... that dirty mouthed nanna is still swearing like a drunken sailor, despite many pleas from those of us with delicate sensibilities for her to desist :mad:.
And jar21 is still beavering away in the files room, so only appears every so often to dust the cobwebs off her hair and eat something from the Christmas selection boxes.
Evangelina is still unearthing stuff none of us had a clue about.
And of course Smeggy made a whole 1 x £1. Legally, for once and not on her knees.

Get well soon bubba. Back issues are the pits.😘

• Haha
  • Heart

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
"£1" is going to be the new "3 days earlier" isnt it?! oh being handed verbal/written ammunition is just so lovely :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

Xales

VIP Member
“She was pregnant and fragile” Oh FFS - I worked until the day I gave birth with two of my four pregnancies and had to take care of my family and house with all of them. All of us here who gave birth did it without hot and cold running servants and zero responsibilities. She was strong enough to fly to the US for her shower, but too fragile to deal with second or third hand gossip?

You want to bet that Harry made a comment about enjoying Rose’s company or how nice she looked and that set Megs off (internally, she still couldn’t show her true self until she had the wedding ring firmly on her spindly finger) She was furious that he didn’t get her an invite to the state dinner. She had managed to wedge herself into every other event, in contravention of protocol, but he failed her here

The gloves are definitely off now and things will continue to leak about her and how everyone in the UK felt about her
When she was pregnant and touring didn't they say she was some superwoman not letting pregnancy slow her down (a dig at Catherine with her illness when pregnant)?

She really does like to change her truth when it suits.

I got lucky. No morning sickness and rode a motorbike until I was 35 weeks (and too big to get on it any more). I was moving my bike 4 weeks post c-section. Not superwoman just had to get on and do life like millions of others.

• Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Aye but she still appears to be bafflingly obsessed with “her prince” 🤮 so would likely hand it over to bail him out. How much dodgy money has he funnelled her way over the years after all? I’m sure she’d return the favour. Mind you, that’s only if Virginia is remotely tempted to let him off in favour of grabbing the cash. I’m not at all convinced she’s going to settle.
Surely VG is only after a cash grab isn't she?

Correct me if I'm wrong but she doesn't strike me as someone who cares about other women or girls that have been trafficked. Is she planning to campaign on their behalf to end trafficking or donate funds to charities supporting them? Maybe I've missed this.

She only appears to be interested in herself and getting as much money as she can. Is she claiming that she is living with some severe trauma that has affected her whole life because she slept with PA? Was she beaten or tortured and kept prisoner as some women are?

I do agree that she was taken advantage of but the 'trafficking' she experienced isn't comparable to the sort of horrors some other women in the world have faced with little or no financial rewards.

• Heart
  • Sick

Scotch Mist

VIP Member

A former royal chef wrote a book years ago and now its being quoted to promote Hawwy as the new version of the sainted Diana.

It's strange how 'sensitive Hawwy' didn't like the way his uncle spoke to staff but his wife could bully them as much as she wanted to 😉

Is this to distract us from the bullying claims? and it's throw Uncle Andrew under the bus day anyway. I'm only surprised that Andrew isn't accused of being racist to them as well.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
I think they are quite 'old fashioned' somehow - not in a bad way, I love them, but very stylised and perhaps trying to represent continuity of the RF?

• Heart

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
Latest Lady C now up

Tony Blair Petition. Likelihood of TQ removing knighthood? Evidence of dodgy dossier ordered to be destroyed. Lady C felt he should have been tried for war crimes. TQ could not delay award indefinitely. TB jeopardised his own legacy by cooperating with Bush. TQ had a dilemma as TB was a good PM previously.
Can PC bring back Harkles when TQ dies?
Haz has human rights and allowed to make mistakes if makes amends. Also PC feels responsible as a father. Difficult situation. PC needs to understand what he is dealing with, and action will reflect on him. Can Harkles be reined in? They have been huge flops in reality.
One pound privacy damages? Parallel with author Leon Uris/Exodus case. By agreeing to such derisory damages, Smeg and team have admitted that MOS spoke the truth. Defamatory but not damaging to litigant. MOS have vindicated Thomas Markle and Smeg revealed as manipulative schemer. Objective achieved. No need to appeal to Supreme Court.
Harkles comparison with Windsors? Same fate? Yes Lady C thinks so and also parallels with Prince/Princess Michael - both wives married for what they would gain and shown themselves to be self-serving. Wallis grew to love Duke of Windsor and enjoyed royal life but she didn't set out to be the wife only the mistress. Smeg loves the idea of Haz but does she love him? Destructive behaviour says otherwise. Wallis and Smeg both dominant married to weak men. Wallis overtly dominant/Smeg plays simpering and tungsten together - less honest.
BIB- perhaps. But that doesn’t mean the public will forgive him. Much as the miscreants would wish it otherwise, the public have long memories, and can hold a grudge for a long time. Perhaps he does have the right to come back. Perhaps his family will forgive him, especially if he sincerely apologises and means it. I don’t believe he has it in him to do that, but still…

The public are not likely to forgive and forget though. The RF need to understand that. The Hazno ship has sailed. The scales have fallen from our eyes and we’ve seen who he really is, and what he really thinks of us. You can’t put that genie back in the bottle. I’m running out of cliches here…😂

• Haha
  • Sick