Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Do you think the Doxy uses lozenges for her deep throat antics, bet there are a lot of numb todgers in HollyweirdπŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄

He looks like the limp Dick that he is now, ugly , repulsive, traitorous, two faced ginger coward and a cunt!!!
Tbh I'm fed up wiv you sitting on the fence Nutty... are you wiv us or are you Team Sussex??? R U a sugar, or a Scrote fangirl??? Cum clean Nutty an stop pissing about!! :devilish:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Well, receiving ONLY Β£300,000 towards her legal costs will piss her off if we are to believe the truth-teller Scrotie who says they could be near Β£2 million. If so she is going to be out of pocket by a fair amount,
The sum for copyright infringement she said she was donating to an anti- bullying charity, so she can't use that to off set her legal fees ....... or will she?
I can't see how she's going to be in profit after all of this. The lawyers fees must be enormous (unless the Mail has to pay for all of it). She thinks she's won but all of this hasn't actually achieved very much. Everyone now knows that she lied to the court and the Mail will continue to publish stories not showing her in a good light.

It's the same sort of hollow victory Hawwy won over the run in with General Dannatt. Perhaps the Harkles will think twice before trying to sue again.

I'm not surprised that its not being taken to the European Court. The costs involved would be huge and there are other ways for the press to get their revenge on her.

Reactions: 43
OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK you said the words 😒😭😒.
I've been avoiding facing that in writing for months.😒 I'm terrified of combing my hair because of the amount of hair on the comb. I've cropped my hair short myself to avoid any need to faff around with it because it's deeply upsetting and yet too embarrassing to watch a hairdresser dealing with it. I can manage most things without getting upset but I absolutely dread combing my hair, it hurts my soul.
I was thinking too that if my hair is short it gives any nutrients in my body a chance to penetrate or work on rebuilding/strengthening the short hair.
Oh Jesus, I can't believe I typed that. 🀫 Don't tell anyone.
Oh I understand that feeling. I had chemo for breast cancer 12 years ago and the hair loss is dramatic and relentless. I’m really sorry for you and everyone else going through this. I was told to eat lots of lamb and rice, keep it short, avoid hair colours, wash and condition every day (even condition when bald FFS🧐) and drink loads of water. Scarves are also good because soft and pretty.

I hope it returns. For women it almost always does. 😘

ETA just seen I’m late to the party. Feel free to ignore me, but much love anyway πŸ’‹

• Heart
Reactions: 42

freda19

VIP Member
There are some strong indicators that Andrew is neck deep in shit because of her.
The day when he allegedly stayed at Epstein's Island (that is just a media claim,) but it is indicated that he had a one-nighter with a very pretty 36 years old there from the American jet-set.
The next morning he joined Sarah and the girls on holiday .
They are friends, and stuck in a series of very dumb situations.
She was connected to Oprah, Sunshine Sachs a d via debt to Epstein .
Robert Maxwell is Queens connection.
Ghislaine latter is Sarah's and her toe suckers connection .
And Ghislaine became the link with Epstein, not helped by the fact that Andrew ended politically tied with the American jet-set.
See Trump and the British Ambassadors in USA.
No, I'm not defending anyone, the events still suck.
See now, I could buy that theory. She's a dumb fat fuck who loves the limelight. I could well imagine her up to her tits in the SOHO whorehouse clique waaaay back in the day, and as we now know (from smeggy)that's the doorway to hell. She'd think it all "well cool" and deem them honoured to have her royal fat arse in their group. I don't care that it isn't actually a whorehouse per se. It links trendy young things with drug habits and no brains with wealthy old blokes with more money than sense, so the results are never going to be Darling Buds Of May scenarios with cups of cocoa by the fireside while someone reads Pride and Predjudice aloud.
Any meeting place that boasts wallpaper covered in genitalia artfully disguised as flowers is focused on one thing and how to use it, abuse it, and make money or political impact from it.
I would not be surprised if all this "Stand by my man" shite is based on guilt, because she got him involved with them in a much deeper way than he intended. Randy would be a wham bam thank you ma'am type, whereas Fergie always has an eye for making a few quid.
It's too intense, too Mills and Boone for a woman her age to be publicly creaming her Bridget Jones big pants over a long lost husband. No, there is something more going on and I think you've nailed it Eva.:unsure: Guilt.

guilty-dog.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Hamster/ Nutty do you know this Veteran? Says he's your hick cousin Lloyd Hayseed from Kansas, wants to join the CAS Squad. Do you and Nutty think he's fit? Looks quite hunky and ready for battle..... says he's tooled up ready and packing heat. Wtf?
View attachment 972743
Yes indeed Lloyd Hayseed is now working undercover with me and we have been appointed as the new security team.... the Harkles are paying us peanuts..... I don't really mind but Lloyd said he wanted to nibble something more substantial......

Anyway we've just been walking down a red carpet in the local furniture store and Lloyd has confided that he felt a bit uncomfortable around a man in pink 😁
I'm not sure Hollywood is for him πŸ˜ƒ
Polish_20220107_211446656.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

VC10

VIP Member
From today's Guardian .........

The Mail on Sunday will pay the Duchess of Sussex just Β£1 in damages for invading her privacy by publishing a private letter she had sent to her father.
The nominal sum is set out in court documents that also formally confirm that the newspaper – and its sister website MailOnline – has accepted defeat and will not be taking the long-running case to a supreme court appeal.

The outlet will also pay an unspecified sum for the separate case of infringing Meghan’s copyright by publishing large chunks of the letter.
Mark Stephens, a media lawyer, suggested that the nominal settlement for the privacy aspect suggested a weakness in that aspect of Meghan’s case: β€œNormally for that kind of invasion of privacy you would expect Β£75,000 to Β£125,000. It does show that the curation of her reputation was an area where she had effectively invaded her own privacy.”
The newspaper’s publisher has also agreed to pay a confidential sum in damages for copyright infringement. The Mail on Sunday also faces having to cover a substantial part of Meghan’s legal costs, which could be more than Β£1m.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...personal-risks-mail-on-sunday-privacy-victory
The duchess had always said that her three-year legal battle against Associated Newspapers, the publisher of the Mail on Sunday and sister website MailOnline, was more about principles than money.
Hahahahaaaaa πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ fucking hysterical.

Β£1 in damages.

A Pound; twice as round. πŸ˜€

And ANL has got exactly what they wanted. All the news out there, showing them for what they are , and other media outlets picking up on it.

As for damages, they won't be paying it- their Liability Insurance will cover any costs .

H can take that POUND to maccyds for a Poundsaver hamburger, if he ever returns to Great Britain πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Whhhhooohoooohahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Heart

D. A.

VIP Member
Could this be why all is quiet? Scheming & plotting how to lay blame????

Screenshot_20220105-220348.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Chita

VIP Member
This is his tweet

'And we all know what
@PetronellaWyatt
is trying to say when she writes "a real British beauty". Imagine filing this and thinking it was a good article.'

So he's inferring that Wyatt is a racist

We need to find a way of dealing with these situations when the race card is deployed when there is no racism evident.
The people doing this are creating division and undermining genuine cases where racism occurs.
It needs to stop.

I don't know how to fix this.

• Heart
  • Sick

Innocent Hamster

Chatty Member
What he said also shows what the staff think of Haznonuts. Sounds like they treat him as the village idiot
And we all know why 🀣

She hasn't the mental capabilities nor breadth of scope to have taken it on . No sense of cause & effect either, etc.
She really is better off staying down at the twatter level, macdonalds, freebie walmart clobber, etc
It's all a bit sad really as people out of their depth usually lash out because they can't cope with responsibility or a sense of Duty ; he's the same.
Still- we can point& laugh πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
They deserve our contempt
I've worked with people who've been promoted above their abilities and they've all been nasty cunts to work with.

So it's OK for people to claim that Meghan had an American work ethic which was vastly superior to her British staff. Implying that they were weak, lazy, wanted to be coddled, etc. And that's just fine and dandy.

But not OK for Petronella to make a point in the opposite direction. That Kate has what people would recognise as very "British" qualities that Smeg lacks. Nowt whatsoever to do with skin colour at all, but general attitude and demeanour.
American work ethic my arse! She was just a grifting cunt.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
Did the network tell them what to say?

No they chose to share their story and added to it knowing that PP was dying.

They chose to smear all the family with the racist allegation.

She chose to make 17 provable lies.

They then doubled down on everything after - H even allegedly asked PW at PP funeral what did you think of that (the interview).

More lies and manifesting.
They also (as soon as they thought filming had stopped) turned to look at each other and burst out laughing.
They must have been duped into that as well.
Cunts.

• Angry
  • Sick

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Not to be outdone, Duchess Fungus of Frogmore has hastily assembled a similar - if not superior - trio of Iconic Photographs, taken by Renowned Italian Photographer Amol Rajan of the BBC / MGM Studios.
These iconic images will hang alongside those of the Duchess of Cambridge in the National Portrait Gallery London.
Plates will be smashing in Montyshitto at these visions of Duchess Fungus. #FreePablo.
images (7).jpeg
download (8).jpeg
images (19).jpeg

1. "Scarlet Temptress", by Amol Rajan, Head of Foreign Affairs, BBC.
2. "A Royal Study In Black and White", by Amol Rajan, Culture & Media Director, BBC
3. "Satin Sensation, Moody Green No.3", by Amol Warhol, Director, Human Resources, BBC.

All photography copyright Amal Testino-Rajan, Chairman, Warner Bros.

• Haha
  • Sick

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Thanks for the new thread and great title. @Fredsnail - fantastic recap, @Chita - wonderful title.
I'm hoping to be back to full swing with this thread. Had a bad couple of weeks mentally but definitely getting better. At one manic stage, I cut all my hair off. It was below my waist in length and is now very short :LOL: But luckily I'm delighted with it. So much easier to look after and doesn't look too bad either. Which only goes to show that good will come out of bad. :LOL::LOL:
Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better now πŸ™‚

The Harkles have already moved.
Here's a pic of them outside their new residence πŸ˜‰
Polish_20220105_094154765.jpg

• Haha

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Wow, it's nasty not being able to taste longterm. When I couldn't smell the spring flowers, I cried. (lilacs are my favorite) Does/did Strepsil have zinc? I can take zinc capsules every day now, I have no idea why I reacted that way then to the zinc lozenges. I used to get colds/bronchitis a lot so was trying to prevent that. No idea how many I was taking.
I love the way this thread covers so many topics, scalp health, numbing lozenges for todgers (not), COVID, long COVID, animal health, politics, Maxwell, RF, Biden, vitamins, candles lit to send good wishes and vibes to ailing Tattlers, climate change, comfort and advice for Tattlers with problems, grifties voting, control of Wiki, snarling at sugar incursions, points of law... what have I missed?
Yet it stays more or less on track through its own inbuilt discipline and courtesy. Love it.

• Heart

AnnieCox

I think the photos are wonderfully regal even though possibly not Catherine as we see her. I rather love the future queen look.

• Heart