Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
First thing I thought as I saw Catherine's portraits, specifically the one below, was "ah, how reminiscent of 19th century portraits". Saw on Twitter someone compared that particular one with Empress Sissi.
I think this shot is my favourite of the bunch (not so keen on the others) though that could be a heavy bias from my love of history and old pictures and paintings 🤓 I think this one, especially, will stand the test of time, alongside the Beaton portraits of HMTQ, QETQM, Margaret, Princess Grace of Monaco et al.
I appreciate her hair with the gentle waves. Few times it's been allowed to rest naturally like that - Pacific tour 2012, thinking about doing it on the climb in Bhutan in 2016, and one or two occasions where it's been primped just so.
Maybe that's why the Duo are apparently wanting to move from Monteshito - Pinocchio has thrown so much china there are now holes in the walls in so many rooms and they can't be bothered to pay for the repairs? And those tea stains on the ceilings, and the edges of the chandeliers wot caught the brunt of the saucer...

Happy 40th to Catherine. May you have a glorious day with your loved ones.

1641694064591.png
1641694116739.png

Love to all the Tattlers who are unwell ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 44

VioletButterfly

VIP Member
@JAR21 I see you have your award as your avatar now :cool:
Glad you like it.

In the wiki - is it possible to have a section entitled Meghan's glare - to feature the pics and vid clips of her glaring at her Mother and Catherine etc

And a Meghan pushing herself forward video section of her glaring and pushing in front of others etc.

I know you have them because when I asked the other day for them so I could send links to someone but I go to the wiki and couldnt find them
It could be me being thick of course but I feel these pics and vids go a long way towards providing evidence of her true intent and they need to be easily found and shared.

For the greater good.
And where she started moving chairs out of the way to cut off some senior royals? I love that clip. Meghan, the custodian of chairs. I only w a tech that all say. Can you imagine Catherine shoving furniture around to insert herself where she didn't belong? wouldn't happen. There is class, and there''s ass. We all know which one Meghan is. Happy Saturday Tattle Family.

• Haha
  • Heart

Nuttynana

VIP Member
I think that sometimes a swear word is the most succinct way of expressing yourself. Especially, when you can't be bothered to waste your breath anymore because you have said it all before and nobody takes a blind bit of notice. It's a way of expressing your feelings without having to go into detail for the umpteenth time.
Nuttynana saying 'Well fuck me sideways' is often the best way to describe whatever the Harkles have done now and makes us laugh instead of getting really, really wound up by them.
I was also reading the posts the other day about Hazza giving W and K a bollocking in front of a smug Minge. Honestly, my first thought was if only Nuttynana could have been there, followed by why can't HM be more Nuttynana? It would have prevented a lot of trouble.
So I say carry on.... ;)
Actually I am high up at the Palace Nuttynana is only my screen name my real name begins with C and ends in A and my other half told me to get on here to suss out opinions.

I am really a posh old boiler with a potty mouth and my Ma in law told me to call them cunts at every opportunity.

Call me Ma'am please!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
I’ve met two types of very ‘successful’ career women, those who have gained their success through genuine talent and hard work oh and the ability to work and lead others, I like that type and then we have the others - total bitches who usually have gained their positions from schmoozing the gullible senior managers and couldn’t and don’t do the job they were hired for so they bully (usually getting away with it because of everything they have on the senior manager/directors) others todo it for them but taking credit for all and any success. I know what category that witch is in and I’d say her lawyer is in that category too 😡
I quite agree - I have been a leader and the led since I was 17. Every single toxic leader I had, regardless of sex, was, at their core, incredibly insecure about their skills. It was tough in the military because you still have to follow the lawful orders of and be respectful of those of a higher rank. My first company commander was one such bully who eventually was relieved of command and “invited” to resign his commission. The first sergeant and I shielded our soldiers from him as much as possible and were delighted when he went a step too far and he handed us the opportunity to expose him to the higher ups (he lied on an official document and threatened our careers if we didn’t back him up….nope not risking our careers for him)

• Heart
  • Wow

Carpediem69

VIP Member
“The story states that in February 2017, Markle had made up her mind, and had decided to move in with Prince Harry. It is unclear what Queen Elizabeth, Prince Harry’s grandmother, thought about their arrangement, but in general, the royal family is very traditional regarding living together prior to marriage.
It could be that the queen understood how serious Prince Harry was about his new girlfriend and didn’t want to speak out about anything or stand in the way of his happiness. Either way, the new living situation worked well for them, and by November of that year, the two were engaged“
So they were living together in KP for approx 10 months before the engagement - so she would have been left at home smashing plates when he went to the State dinner - and also plenty of time to take photographs whilst home alone !!!!

Healing love to all of you who are unwell and wishing you the speediest of recoveries - 🥰🥰we need all our Tattle family / troops fit and fighting ready for what this year is going to bring ………. @Nuttynana are the squad training hard in preparation?
1641625167260.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Carpediem69

VIP Member
I've just been reading Benjamin Smallbrook on Quora. I'm never sure how much store to set by him, but in one of his recent posts he said he's heard that February is going to be explosive and it's something to do with the Harkles' marriage. Got to be worth placing a popcorn order, just in case...
1641569899139.jpeg

I am ready and will share 😀

• Haha
  • Heart

Chita

VIP Member
She perjured herself left, right and centre and nary a word. I don't like that.

The single pound in damages I'm over the moon about. The whole shebang will have caused her/them untold stress over the last couple of years and for that I am truly grateful. It is a payback of sorts.
Just console yourself that people who had previously thought the royal family were being horrible to a fine, upstanding, naive and innocent young woman have now seen that she tells lies and deliberately manipulates words to create a false idea of herself.

In other words a whole load of people around the world have also seen her true self.

Thats a victory. Money doesn't matter.

Her reputation has been damaged by her own hand.

• Heart

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Apologies if this has been posted. Should be interesting.

"Piers Morgan will now be launching a new column with The Sun newspaper in the UK to discuss his opinions surrounding everything from the royal family to politics, sports, and beyond.

"The column is called Uncensored because it does what it says on the tin," Morgan said during an interview with The Sun published on Friday, January 7th. "Effectively I was censored at my previous job and told to apologize to Meghan Markle for an honestly held opinion, which obviously I wasn't going to do."

"In his interview with The Sun Morgan also issued a warning of sorts for Markle, Prince Harry, and the rest of the royal family. "Every time Meghan and Harry try and pull a fast one on the royals I'll be there to hold them to account," Morgan told the newspaper. "But mainly I want to express what Sun readers are thinking, and no topic is off-limits."

"Morgan's brand new column with The Sun, called Uncensored, is set to debut next week."

• Heart
  • Wow

Innocent Hamster

Chatty Member
The difference being Taylor from the outset was deliberately suing for only a dollar to prove a point… Pretty sure Smeg went into it hoping for ‘substantial damages’ but the privacy case was so weak and/or damaging to her that she ended up getting a quid lol!
But her & her sugars have to try to spin it somehow :rolleyes:
I view the £1 damages Mrs 6 won as being the judge basically saying "you won on a technicality, but you're a lying ho-bag, so I'm not going to let you profit from it."

• Haha
  • Heart

wisebutwild

VIP Member
Settlements
Well, receiving ONLY £300,000 towards her legal costs will piss her off if we are to believe the truth-teller Scrotie who says they could be near £2 million. If so she is going to be out of pocket by a fair amount,
The sum for copyright infringement she said she was donating to an anti- bullying charity, so she can't use that to off set her legal fees ....... or will she?

• Heart
  • Haha

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I think it was so unprofessional for her lawyer to discuss the bullying allegations as its an ongoing investigation. Also I thought the podcasts were not going to be played following the furore over the biased TV Programme

• Heart
  • Wow

kev1974

VIP Member
I don’t think there was charity money in 2020.

If you look at the paperwork pictured in the DM article, it lists the “Date asserts first received” as February 2, 2021, so logically before that date it had no assets. -> Archewell Foundation took in $0 in 2020.

View attachment 965326

Great to see the Mail bringing this $50k story to the wider audience.
The comments are fantastic, so many people know about the 95% cream-off.

Obviously I get all my Markle News from Omid Scuntie 🤣🙄 but strangely he seems to have forgotten to report on this story. Too busy reinventing himself as a court correspondant on Randy Andy,

• Haha
  • Heart