Harry and Meghan #161 Was the 16 bath Mansion ever their home? Are they together or living alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my goodness @JAR21 you're incredible!

Reactions: 35
Three Cheers for sorting this out
Just a few gifts as a thank you sorry they are only chocolate ones
This is only Lambrusco as it was on the bottom shelf I could not reach the good stuff as it was on the next shelf up
The tattle highest award

X How a tiny cat sanctuary in Wales and a boy in a tent raised more for charity in 2020 than Harry and Meghan's global foundation Archewell
That will be the next big idea
Hawee let’s buy a tent and live in it (well for an hour maybe 30minutes )
If a boy in the U.K. can do it think how much we could make I mean raise

Reactions: 28
From the Express, based on Scrotie stuff.

Why should the US press have the same access as the British press to the UK's Head of State and working family members? Just because an American has married the 6th in line.

Would anyone expect Biden to include the DM, The Sun and the Mirror as part of the White House press pack?

All these articles that Scrotie contributes to aren't working if he trying to repair her reputation. They're just reinforcing the fact that Smeg really made no effort to understand the RF or her role within it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 50
'senior' members I wonder why they put it in quotes, probably as a dig to Charles who had to tell them numerous times senior members first/only

Reactions: 27
It's awful. Not a home, more like a hotel/club, devoid of any soul or character. Would suit her well
ETA: can you imagine the running costs of keeping this? (But then I guess if you have enough $ to buy it, you'd probably have the 'change' to maintain it...)

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Maybe Scrotie Face is actually one of us and is sabotaging within Keep your friends close and your enemies closer etc.

That will be the next big idea
Hawee let’s buy a tent and live in it (well for an hour maybe 30minutes )
If a boy in the U.K. can do it think how much we could make I mean raise
Harry could last a lot longer that an hour in a tent if he had a good supply of cannabis and things to munch on. It would probably be hard to get him out again. Smegs on the other hand wouldn't actually go in the tent. She'd be giving interviews outside of the tent to talk about Haz's suffering and determination to raise money for them charity. I can see her giving hourly updates with a different badly fitting outfit for each one

Reactions: 31

You're Bloody brilliant you are

Reactions: 37
According to the Sun today PA has found a buyer for the chalet.

"Andy, 61, is said to be confident that paperwork will be completed soon ... Duke will first have to pay off Isabella de Rouvre who loaned the duke money to buy the chalet and sued him for £7million 18 months ago.
He could be left with around £10million that he can use to fund his US lawyers or even offer a settlement to sex abuse accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre.
A source close to the sale said: "A buyer has been found and a price has been agreed.... it is hoped to be very soon."
PC and PW reportedly furious at his legal bills.

Below: Fungus, undeterred, greets PA fans and supporters outside Court as she vows to stand by the Royal who she terms "A Prince Among Men", and clear his name.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
Exactly, she was a working Royal for the UK, not the US. Why did she want the US media there...oh, because she always wanted to be famous in the US and be 'in' with the Hollywood crowd.

Reactions: 31
You bet Charles and Will are furious, and that's well deserved And once again, Fergie is standing up for the wrong people. But she gets media's attention and that's all that matters

Reactions: 29
Fergie co-owns it, so Andy won't get all the dosh. I wonder whether the ownership is 50/50.

Exactly, she was a working Royal for the UK, not the US. Why did she want the US media there...oh, because she always wanted to be famous in the US and be 'in' with the Hollywood crowd.
Well that's not happening.

Reactions: 27
Watch it with those zinc lozenges. A number of years ago I was taking several a day. I lost my sense of smell for almost a year!! I couldn't smell the lilacs or daffodils that spring, but strangely smelled cigarettes constantly.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.