Harry and Meghan #160 I'm the Daddy, here's the proof.. my son has a red roof!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Doria one is in this tweet

It was linked by @Ada James in the last thread (y)

It's brutal.
But how do I send a link to it to someone?
I see a share tweet button but I want a friend to see the video clips I listed and they dont have twitter.
If there was a youtube link or something then I could copy and paste the links for them to go see.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Of course you are welcome to post.
Just as I am able to tell you that personally attacking someone will not be tolerated & you will be called out for being an hole. Totally unacceptable so please apologize.
The second you start having a go at one of ours you'll find out exactly how we roll... @Cassandra333 ignore this sad ankle @igotyouinmypocket 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It wouldn’t shock me, not uncommon and Kate would have known that, I don’t strongly dislike William but my detest for twatty ginger doesn’t automatically make him a saint, they all have their faults. It’s not a case of picking a side and automatically seeing nothing but good in the other “side”
That’s what the Megflix fan base do.
I agree with you. Can't stand the Harkles but it doesn't mean that all the rest of them are above criticism.

I would be very surprised if William hadn't had relations with another woman at some time in his life. The man is pushing 40 and it's hard to believe that Kate is the only woman he's been with. That simply doesn't sound very feasible to me. We all know Hawwy put it about a fair bit and William would have attracted a lot of attention from women especially his younger years.

However if they are happy in their marriage then great, it's nobody else's business.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Apparently we had an infestation today. Nicely dealt with. Cunts gonna be cunts.:rolleyes:

OK, so Porker threw a party for mrs Bum-puss's grandchild, an adorable little cutie called Luca. He's 3 months old apparently and this is his first meeting with Aunty Porker. Now wouldn't you figure that a party like that would involve other lil tiddlers? Like maybe other babies under a year old? Like the new daughter of Porker's other bestie Smeggy?:unsure: But there is no sign of any Harkles of any age at the celebration and they are mentioned nowhere. Not by Porker and not in any boastful announcements from montyshithole.
Plus, this child is part of showbiz royalty ... and yet there he is in all his gorgeous glory, in photies, on video, for the world to see. No hiding his face, no stupid arty shots. Is it any wonder the hollyweirdos can't be arsed with the pretentious harkles and their stupid hide-the-baby games.:rolleyes:
PYPeulc.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
It wouldn’t shock me, not uncommon and Kate would have known that, I don’t strongly dislike William but my detest for twatty ginger doesn’t automatically make him a saint, they all have their faults. It’s not a case of picking a side and automatically seeing nothing but good in the other “side”
That’s what the Megflix fan base do.
Fair point I stand corrected, always thought this thread was beyond my brain power this confirms it

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I agree with you. Can't stand the Harkles but it doesn't mean that all the rest of them are above criticism.

I would be very surprised if William hadn't had relations with another woman at some time in his life. The man is pushing 40 and it's hard to believe that Kate is the only woman he's been with. That simply doesn't sound very feasible to me. We all know Hawwy put it about a fair bit and William would have attracted a lot of attention from women especially his younger years.

However if they are happy in their marriage then great, it's nobody else's business.
Nobody claimed she was his only ever relationship.He's enjoyed lots of posh and not so posh nookie by the looks of things.;)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Unfortunately I read (probably an article quoting a comment from Scabie poo) that Smeg and PWB are going to be more out and about/visible next year.

Wish they were more invisible.
I read that too. They are going to hit the ground running (again) in 2022, and have hired some big hitters (again) to try and make them important and interesting (again).

From "The Star" today
"The Second in Line to The Throne and the future Queen Consort have issued a Press Release requesting that the International Media respect their privacy as they grieve for beloved family member Desmond Tutu, whom HRH The Duchess was mentoring and morally guiding when his life was tragically cut short on 26th December.
The Dalai Lama led tributes to their Royal Highnesses from his mountain fastness in Tibet."
"The bells of The Curry Agape Church in Santa Barbara will toll continuously for a ten-day period in recognition of the unique and iconic Sussex Grief".

However. ..if you click on the link below their Press Release :
Ffffarke#scam/BuggaUp#BezosJeff#ConTrick/Send BransonOneWayIntoSpace

"Grieving for Desmond??? Need help with managing Yr Grief??? Wanna mourn painlessly The So.Cal Way???
R U suffering flashbacks, PTSD, Hair Loss, Impotence? Family letting U down? Daddy a Tightwad??? "Roasting" a distant memory??
BuggaUp can help! Let our Meaningful and Meaty CEO CHIMPO guide you to to an Ethically Sourced Sustainable Portfolio (Thru Peasants' Foreclosures) with the help of BuggaUp's Laughing Hyena Accountant Chuck Scavanger!!
Guaranteed Eezy Mourning with our App,. plus immediate righteous and ethical financial rewards!!!
"Grief.B.Gone" App special offer $590 or, 12 Eezy payments of $72.
Contact CHIMPO now or click on the link above!!!
All proceeds to Arsewhole.Delaware.Inc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
On the subject of death threats, I’m sure most of them have had them.
Lets not forget both the Queen & Prince Charles were shot at over the years. Admittedly they were blanks from starting pistols but obviously no one knew that when the Guns were fired. (And it could easily have been a real gun).
A kidnapping attempt was made on Princess Anne in the Mall.
Michael Fagen broke into the Palace twice & ended up in the Queens bedroom.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
😄😄😄
Won't be long before you see them crop up on a TV advert for chrysler cars, or sunbeam toasters, or something 😄😄😄😄😅 Hahahahaaaaa

Watch the sales bomb. Company goes to the wall.... 😀😀😅😅😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Apparently we had an infestation today. Nicely dealt with. Cunts gonna be cunts.:rolleyes:

OK, so Porker threw a party for mrs Bum-puss's grandchild, an adorable little cutie called Luca. He's 3 months old apparently and this is his first meeting with Aunty Porker. Now wouldn't you figure that a party like that would involve other lil tiddlers? Like maybe other babies under a year old? Like the new daughter of Porker's other bestie Smeggy?:unsure: But there is no sign of any Harkles of any age at the celebration and they are mentioned nowhere. Not by Porker and not in any boastful announcements from montyshithole.
Plus, this child is part of showbiz royalty ... and yet there he is in all his gorgeous glory, in photies, on video, for the world to see. No hiding his face, no stupid arty shots. Is it any wonder the hollyweirdos can't be arsed with the pretentious harkles and their stupid hide-the-baby games.:rolleyes:
View attachment 950534

Nice to see a child of that age being held properly by his mother 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

View attachment 950534

Very true.
Plus he's being held properly and safely, head supported not waved around in the air like a pair of knickers on a hen night. It's creepy how Minge holds little ones aloft, they're far too young. It's all for show and she can't really bear them near her, dirty little things that might wee on her Prada outfit or puke on her Apache Warrior wig.
I think she hates children and animals and they know it. She was holding that puppy in the air too and it looked scared. It was all about her, the sun shining down through the leaves on her corrupt and evil person, blowing kisses through her lying mouth, and that photo made me feel quite ill.
Glad the sugar has been seen off, we stand together and go forward.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Orca obviously isn't really friendly with Smegz, it's only superficial showbiz back scratching. I seem to remember reading somewhere that she only trusts a very small number of people and Gayle is one of them.

So does Smegz have any real friends?
After all she seems to have dispensed with Jessica, and Marcus Anderson has disappeared (unless he's holed up in one of their bathrooms).

I still think the five friends who spoke to People Magazine were me, meagain, myself, I, and her Douchessness 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Orca obviously isn't really friendly with Smegz, it's only superficial showbiz back scratching. I seem to remember reading somewhere that she only trusts a very small number of people and Gayle is one of them.

So does Smegz have any real friends?
After all she seems to have dispensed with Jessica, and Marcus Anderson has disappeared (unless he's holed up in one of their bathrooms).

I still think the five friends who spoke to People Magazine were me, meagain, myself, I, and her Douchessness 😉
Oprah would have to be dumb as duck not to have seen and understood the massive fall-out from their ' interview' she hosted , that led to Britain's Archbishop of Canterbury having to go onto U.K. National television to refute their lies.

If she hosts another " you go, girl" type interview with them, that'll kiss goodbye to any further tv programmes she may be planning.

• Sick
Reactions: 34
@JAR21 I want to find the short video clips of
1) Meghan whipping her head round to glare at Doria when Doria dares to interrupt
2) Meghan moving sideways to glare at Catherine
3) Meghan elbowing that guy out of the way
4) Harry pushing away those kids who hugged him
5) them being ushered into the anteroom when they tried to walk with the Queen
6) her rifling through Harry's car and being seen off by those guys

I don't know where to look in the Wiki for these.

Is there a way we can collate links for all such little video gems so they are easily found? (And shared)
I know they will be on youtube somewhere but I don't know what to type in the search box to find them.

Anyone know how to do this?
We've definitely got some of them in the Wiki and the Gallery.

https://tattle.life/media/categories/videos.30/ (Unfortunately, most don't preview the video, but look at the title or description)

I'm having massive laptop issues, so everything is taking a million times longer than it should.

1) Meghan whipping her head round to glare at Doria when Doria dares to interrupt

3) Meghan elbowing that guy out of the way

4) Harry pushing away those kids who hugged him
and

5) them being ushered into the anteroom when they tried to walk with the Queen

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Latest Lady C

Happy Holidays Card Many viewers found elements in card that disturbed them because nothing that the Harkles do is unpremeditated or unstrategic. Lady C concedes that the card has been professionally retouched (photoshopped) and that there are various anomalies. All aspects seem to have been contrived - lighting, baby's size, Aldi's size, Smeg's fingers, clothes etc etc. Smeg adept at getting everyone to discuss all the mysteries that don't add up.
Tutu Feedback Many viewers were dismayed at the Harkle's self-serving speech, compared to their feeble sentence in tribute to PP. There are no documented photos of Tutu holding Archie, only Smeg. Another Harkle lie with their own spin on what actually happened. Desmond Tutu greatly admired TQ, PC, PW and probably viewed the Harkle's behaviour trashing them with disdain. Tutu was about peace love and harmony.
Crossbow İntruder A suggestion that the Harkle's mischievous race-baiting encouraged the incident. Wishing the death of a monarch can be viewed as treasonous. Security has been beefed up. The intruder appears to be mad, made worse by lockdown and isolation. The Harkle's objectives seem so injurious to the welfare of TRF and the nation. Many have asked the question - are they nuts?
Does Lidl have Morton's toe like Smeg? Appears so if photo is to be believed. Also little toe is longer than second to last toe. Very interesting feet.
Catherine's Carol Concert? Despite the Harkle's best efforts to knock the Cambridges, they failed. Catherine outshone with the concert.
Haz has learnt from observing Diana's behaviour. Love-hate relationship with press and loved the attention when she was written about/depressed when they didn't. Haz has a hate relationship with the press but loves the attention. Haz has not understood the nuances of Diana's attitude. The Harkles are seriously out to lunch on some level.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Quote: using mental health as a get out, very topical….. I hate of all them so regardless of your ‘opinion’ i’m more than entitled to post. Not sure why you have self appointed as a moderator. Get over yourself.

Don't you hate the word 'entitled'? I do, it is so strongly associated with Sméagol and the balding number six my precious. Don't forget you can utilize the ignore button when someone annoys you.

Cassandra, sorry you are having a hard time. Life is so challenging right now, but you are among friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Thanks @Oohthedrama for the new thread, and thanks to the title giver.

The thing which seems to shake peoples ''faith'' seems to be the fact that W/K lawyers reacted to the affair rumours.
What it implies is that the motives are a ''cover up'' or silencing because of W/K.

The other part gets missed, namely the importance of the position of Rose's Husband, who is actually a close person to a Monarch as a Lord Great Chamberlain.
The affair rumours impacting W/K is one thing, the other part is that they create a possible media narrative of a ''man who laid down his wife for his country" a similar situation as with Andrew Parker Bowles.
And I think that nipping this in the bud(at least in MSM) is a good idea.
I don't think that there would be a reaction if the alleged affair was Sally Percy(fictive, random aristocrat)

As mentioned before the stans do research, collect info, and use resources from past anti-Kate(staunchly pro ''blood Royal" fans) and people being generally insufficiently informed enables them to believe, and be ''shaken'' by a stan.

Factual, but random example from Kate haters:

William leaves Kate to attend Jecca's brother wedding.
He loves her(they never dated as adults and had a kids ''engagement" romance)
Kate is stalking him, he dumped her, so she infiltrates a wedding via her ''circles."
Logic?
Yep.
The reality:
They attended the weddings separately because William would know, and be advised not to attend a wedding which was sold to a tabloid.
It was OK for Kate to attend as a girlfriend, not OK for the future King, because it creates what?
A precedent actually.
So they divided ''duties"' without giving the tabloids ammo about a King attending a ''sellout'' wedding, (Peter Philips)

Yep, stans and haters, same BS.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.