Harry and Meghan #160 I'm the Daddy, here's the proof.. my son has a red roof!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh definitely race baiting as usual.
I scrolled down the comments and found this one (I didn't have to look far):

'Wonder if he would have done that to a white child 🤔'
There was a thread on the parenting site, the majority were perfectly sane, then you got the odd couple who took it to that sort of level.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Observation…..

if you’re reacting badly towards the William cheating allegations,
And especially the comments saying they probably hold some weight,
You’re doing exactly what a hazmeg fan does, believing your fav can do no wrong just because they aren’t the “other side”

there’s no reason to believe William is any different to generations of his family gone past, including his father and mother.
I don’t have many feelings towards him either way and don’t really care who he’s shagging behind the tapestries….

the only one I hugely respect is the queen herself, she deserves better from all of them!
Personally I don't doubt he might cheat. He's a man, an entitled one used to getting his own way. I'm sure he's had his moments.
What puts me off this particular story being accurate is that it has been tossed like a little grenade from the inner circle of the harkles, as in Giles(spit!) Coren from a weekend spent with the Harkles in Amsterdam on a Soho house beano.
Also it's well dodgy to shag on your own doorstep with a neighbour friend of your wife's who also happens to be the wife of someone pretty high up in gangan Brenda's service.
There's taking a risk and then there's domestic and monarchal suicide for more than one person involved. I just don't think he would ... with her ... at that point in time.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
The only reason scooby cunty chops mentions it is because the woman in charge of the child (mother or whatever she is) is black. Otherwise he wouldn't give a shiny tit. If she'd been looking after the brat she'd have kept him out of the path of the soldiers. He's not even a tiddler, he's a big kid who should know better.

It's only one show. To publicise his me-me-me-me-me-me-moirs. Should be riveting, said no one in the world, ever.)
What's the betting that Smeg will inveigle herself into a guest slot somehow.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Observation…..

if you’re reacting badly towards the William cheating allegations,
And especially the comments saying they probably hold some weight,
You’re doing exactly what a hazmeg fan does, believing your fav can do no wrong just because they aren’t the “other side”

there’s no reason to believe William is any different to generations of his family gone past, including his father and mother.
I don’t have many feelings towards him either way and don’t really care who he’s shagging behind the tapestries….

the only one I hugely respect is the queen herself, she deserves better from all of them!
Hmmm…except people saying they probably hold some weight are saying that on the basis of no evidence whatsoever, except a story the original source admitted he made up. Saying he probably did it because other family members have is nothing but slander. The Cambridges look like a genuinely happy couple, and have given no reason to suspect infidelity. It’s nothing but sugars wish fulfilment. I don’t believe the Cambridges can do no wrong, but I require evidence to believe it, not malicious tittle tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Can someone goto YouTube and search a video by pilot hardy:meghan markle most awkward moments
And post a link to it here please? I have no link option anymore. Thanks, its worth a watch!
Where did that dancing mush come from?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Body Language Guy live - it's long but found it interesting

Against Smeg
Wants privacy and would not get it in the White House
Exposure of skeletons
Lack of political friends like Obamas
Shady tactics used - direct phonecalls to Senators for paid leave
For Smeg
All candidates have the divisive/polarising effect that Smeg has
Smeg would deflect awkward issues in the same way she used the r-card
Trump in US and Chavez in Venezuela both regarded as jokes like Smeg.
Motivations 1)power/control2)money/wealth3)fame/glory - Smeg hits all 3

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Can someone goto YouTube and search a video by pilot hardy:meghan markle most awkward moments
And post a link to it here please? I have no link option anymore. Thanks, its worth a watch!
Where did that dancing mush come from?
Here it is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Yes, but this actually happened (the weddings) nearly a decade before Peg.
Of course we could create a theory based on the identical fedora hats (Peg/Harry) that Peg was stalking Harry long before, got informed via Kate-haters, and then jetted around to finally meet him and later capture him.
Sounds almost like...Peg.
You could be right.
🤣
Sorry - I cross referenced two posts here without actually putting them in here for context.

In summary and paraphrasing lots - Haz chucked the witch, she turned up at a wedding she was invited to before being chucked. Followed him around to his annoyance, trying to clutch his hand, look like they were together and pleeeeeeead her case.

Someone else wrote here that when someone attacks someone its because they fear being called out on the same thing - and a Sugar wrote that Kate got chucked and then stalked PW at a wedding.

Made sense in my head..............honest !

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I really dont think that William played away after marriage. Before, more than likely. But I think these rumours are just that, unsubstantiated rumours being passed around by people with axes to grind. Catherine's ex boyfriends seem to have been incredibly discreet. And going by their body language together, they seem extremely happy and at ease with each other 99.9% of the time. Re the PDA (or not) on the Mary Berry thing, doesnt tell me anything except that W had perhaps recently been a knob about something, which was not necessarily an affair.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Just so you know, William never had an affair. So, cut it out. He is a very sensitive man and wants to correct his parent’s mistakes. As a child he had to listen to his parents philandering through the media, where he was mocked at school for it. When Diana’s affair with James Hewitt was revealed he didn’t speak to Diana for weeks because he felt betrayed. When he shuts the media down through his lawyers, he is protecting his children from going and that is all. Plus, journalists have said they have only ever heard the rumour but never shown any evidence or witnesses to back up the claim. It is just gossip.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.