Harry and Meghan #160 I'm the Daddy, here's the proof.. my son has a red roof!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done Annie for having a go at the thread, and thanks to @Oohthedrama and @Ilovemusic for the title. Belated but very happy birthday to Annie. Forever Young.. 🎼
Glad Cass is back.
Impressive vigilance by our Mods. 12.50 am yesterday Dooley asked about thread, if we needed to contact our Mods? 12.55 am Mod got out of bed and arrived to sort it out, carrying his hot-water-bottle. Shows they read everything and like @JAR21 never sleep! Wonderful, thank you Mods.
People Magazine, January 2022
by Aphid Scrapie, "Vancouver Beaver"

"So what you get the Princess who has it all for Ramadan? Well this past Ganesh Chaturthi, The Queen went for something a little unconventional......."

👑 Read our Meghan and Harry live blog for the latest news...! ⚜⚜⚜👑👑👑

"Prince Harry opened up about his new life in California on Oprah's new MH Quiz Show "Spot The Celebrity Whack-Job!" on Sunday". 👑👑👑

"During his appearance on the " STCWJ ", the Duke of Sussex revealed that Her Majesty had gifted to the Future Queen Consort the most thoughtfull Passover gift ever!
👑👑
"He explained: "Interestingly, my beloved gangan sent the Future Queen Consort an adorable pair of designer knee-pads for Eid al-Fitr - He believed it was a sweet nod to The Duchess's beloved Father In Law Prince Charles and his obsession with digging lettuces". 👑👑

"Dior Knee Protectors" (seen here in Size Small for Chicken Legs.) $ 539.99 pr.
download (8).jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
12.55 am Mod got out of bed and arrived to sort it out, carrying his hot-water-bottle. Shows they read everything and like @JAR21 never sleep! Wonderful, thank you Mods.
sleep is overrated, I might look like a male dog in my profile picture but like our queen Megflix I’m 100% a pedigree witch 😉
glad to be of help.
I think poor Annie was on the tonic last night 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Love how some people play right into the hands of the institution and do their bidding (Kate and Will vs Harry and Megs) to divert from the fact that the Royal Family are a bloated irrelevance that must be eradicated. Who gives a duck about any of these idiot leeches. Fools.

Can I poke the troll please * poke * * poke *

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Another video of Duchess of Narsussex. done before the other one posted upthread

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Thank you for starting the new thread and @Ilovemusic for the great title. Almost the end of the year and time to think about your New Year's resolutions. You know, those that last until the end of the first week in January!

Have you any ideas what the Montyshithole Moaner's resolutions will be?

I would like them to resolve to give up their titles and to go and live privately away from the public eye, like they declared they wanted to do when they left these shores ..... yeh, right. Somehow I can't see that resolution making it to the end of the first week in January.

It will be more bullshit woke crap

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Hmm, maybe. The sceptic in me thinks that this all just her acting again. Didn't Diana allegedly have BPD? We all know MM's obsession with Di, so what if this is all an act and she's pretending to be like her again? I think the wife having NPD is still way more accurate.
I think its definitely possible - there is quite a lot of overlap with the cluster b PD's although its been a while since I read up on this as OH's ex is well in the past, living in a different country with her latest victim (woohoo !).

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A SS member actually tweeted that everyone is threatening the lives of the Sussex family but no one has done it to William, Kate and the other royals. It is well documented that Kate received multiple death threats after the Oprah interview. I have seen death threats that have resulted in people being banned on Twitter, including someone saying they wanted to stomp on Charlotte’s head. Then you have the young man who went into Windsor Castle with a crossbow. The gaslighting from Meghan’s supporters is unbelievable.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
@JAR21 I want to find the short video clips of
1) Meghan whipping her head round to glare at Doria when Doria dares to interrupt
2) Meghan moving sideways to glare at Catherine
3) Meghan elbowing that guy out of the way
4) Harry pushing away those kids who hugged him
5) them being ushered into the anteroom when they tried to walk with the Queen
6) her rifling through Harry's car and being seen off by those guys

I don't know where to look in the Wiki for these.

Is there a way we can collate links for all such little video gems so they are easily found? (And shared)
I know they will be on youtube somewhere but I don't know what to type in the search box to find them.

Anyone know how to do this?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
1) Meghan whipping her head round to glare at Doria when Doria dares to interrupt

Is there a way we can collate links for all such little video gems so they are easily found? (And shared)
I know they will be on youtube somewhere but I don't know what to type in the search box to find them.

I saw the Doria clip recently somewhere else, I'll see if I can find it.

Reactions: 15

The Doria one is in this tweet

It was linked by @Ada James in the last thread (y)

It's brutal.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
na don’t buy that at all just the haters hating
It wouldn’t shock me, not uncommon and Kate would have known that, I don’t strongly dislike William but my detest for twatty ginger doesn’t automatically make him a saint, they all have their faults. It’s not a case of picking a side and automatically seeing nothing but good in the other “side”
That’s what the Megflix fan base do.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.