Harry and Meghan #160 I'm the Daddy, here's the proof.. my son has a red roof!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Highlights of my year, in no particular order:
1. I discovered Tattle
2. I discovered this thread

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Thanks Freda and hope you feel better soonxx and just to cheer you up I will be sending the CAS to wish you a Catty New Year in full vocal choir mode😸😸😸😸
Add mine to that @freda19 . Did you Google Circumin for inflammation, concentrated turmeric? I know you've been inundated with advice but it's wonderful, and natural. All the best to you and everyone else, especially unwell friends on the thread, and thank you all for the laughs and fun over the year.❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Told you ..... TQ has washed her hands of the Montyshithole Moaners .........

PRINCE HARRY and Meghan Markle were glaringly left out of the Queen's New Year's Eve message released today.

A video montage of the Royal Family’s best moments from 2021 was shared by the Queen's official Twitter account on Friday and wished its 4.6 million followers a "happy and healthy 2022". It contained a reel of highlights of senior royals and working members of “The Firm” at key events over the past year but did not feature the Sussexes.
After the Queen, most prominent was Prince William and Kate, Duchess of Cambridge in an apparent nod to their increasingly large role in "The Firm".

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, on the other hand, were glaringly absent from the clip - which garnered thousands of views within hours of being uploaded.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Told you ..... TQ has washed her hands of the Montyshithole Moaners .........

PRINCE HARRY and Meghan Markle were glaringly left out of the Queen's New Year's Eve message released today.

A video montage of the Royal Family’s best moments from 2021 was shared by the Queen's official Twitter account on Friday and wished its 4.6 million followers a "happy and healthy 2022". It contained a reel of highlights of senior royals and working members of “The Firm” at key events over the past year but did not feature the Sussexes.
After the Queen, most prominent was Prince William and Kate, Duchess of Cambridge in an apparent nod to their increasingly large role in "The Firm".

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, on the other hand, were glaringly absent from the clip - which garnered thousands of views within hours of being uploaded.
Key words there are senior working Royals- of which the 6s are not (working or royals)

• Heart
Reactions: 36
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Key words there are senior working Royals- of which the 6s are not (working or royals)
Has TQ ever released a New Year's Eve message before? I can't remember her doing one but I could be totally wrong. Just thought this snippet of info from the DE could perhaps be TQ's little end of year dig at them.

Has TQ ever released a New Year's Eve message before? I can't remember her doing one but I could be totally wrong. Just thought this snippet of info from the DE could perhaps be TQ's little end of year dig at them.
To answer my question - Just checked and TQ did issue a New Year's Eve message last year, mainly about Covid and how we would all soon be together again - so much for that!

Quote @Fredsnail ..... "the 6s are not (working or royals)"....... are you going to tell them that, or should I, as they obviously think they are!! 🤔 :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Add mine to that @freda19 . Did you Google Circumin for inflammation, concentrated turmeric? I know you've been inundated with advice but it's wonderful, and natural. All the best to you and everyone else, especially unwell friends on the thread, and thank you all for the laughs and fun over the year.❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
I use turmeric anyway Cinny. I bop it into any soups, curries or stews I make, so I use it maybe three or 4 times a week.. At the moment I just want to stop feeling tired 24/7. 😭
Not to worry, there's worse off than me. We'll all get the better of this crap.(y)

• Heart
Reactions: 32
"Meghan Markle, Prince Harry To Make 'Big American Debut' At Oscars: Report
MP Contreras
"Prince Harry and Meghan Markle will reportedly make another Red Carpet appearance at the upcoming Oscars."
"Meghan Markle and Prince Harry relocated to the United States amid the pandemic. But, despite closing massive deals and contracts throughout 2020 and 2021, many believe that they have yet to make their mark on Hollywood".

"This is reportedly the reason why they will soon "rub elbows" with A-list celebrities at the 94th Academy Awards. An insider told Star magazine that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex see the Oscars as the perfect chance to make their "big American debut."The source continued that the former working royals have received invites to all the "best parties" because of their deal with Netflix. In the upcoming awarding ceremony, they will even reportedly sit at the "front and centre of the ceremony".

"It is, also, claimed that Meghan Markle has already begun working with stylists for her look on their next red carpet appearance. But, the insider warned that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex will not "chat up" random reporters at the event, adding that it will never happen."
"Closing massive deals and contracts"?? It must be wishful thinking and pie-in-the-sky that they've received invites to "all the best parties". it's just not happening for them and it's very late to be making "their big American debut" surely?
The Oscars are on 22nd March 2022. No matter how long Minge works with her stylists on her look, she'll still look like a dog's breakfast because however much you polish a turd....
I bet they don't even get an invite, so watch out for the fake headline or Tweet from Aphid on 23rd March "Meghan and Harry Snub The Oscars on .........grounds" ( fill in the blank on the day).

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
I use turmeric anyway Cinny. I bop it into any soups, curries or stews I make, so I use it maybe three or 4 times a week.. At the moment I just want to stop feeling tired 24/7. 😭
Not to worry, there's worse off than me. We'll all get the better of this crap.(y)
I don't mean to nag, but you'd have to eat mounds of turmeric powder to equal one little pill. Will you at least Google it, one minute? Sorry you're tired, these viruses in whatever form are areal Bagdad. Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 22
"Meghan Markle, Prince Harry To Make 'Big American Debut' At Oscars: Report
MP Contreras
"Prince Harry and Meghan Markle will reportedly make another Red Carpet appearance at the upcoming Oscars."
"Meghan Markle and Prince Harry relocated to the United States amid the pandemic. But, despite closing massive deals and contracts throughout 2020 and 2021, many believe that they have yet to make their mark on Hollywood".

"This is reportedly the reason why they will soon "rub elbows" with A-list celebrities at the 94th Academy Awards. An insider told Star magazine that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex see the Oscars as the perfect chance to make their "big American debut."The source continued that the former working royals have received invites to all the "best parties" because of their deal with Netflix. In the upcoming awarding ceremony, they will even reportedly sit at the "front and centre of the ceremony".

"It is, also, claimed that Meghan Markle has already begun working with stylists for her look on their next red carpet appearance. But, the insider warned that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex will not "chat up" random reporters at the event, adding that it will never happen."
"Closing massive deals and contracts"?? It must be wishful thinking and pie-in-the-sky that they've received invites to "all the best parties". it's just not happening for them and it's very late to be making "their big American debut" surely?
The Oscars are on 22nd March 2022. No matter how long Minge works with her stylists on her look, she'll still look like a dog's breakfast because however much you polish a turd....
I bet they don't even get an invite, so watch out for the fake headline or Tweet from Aphid on 23rd March "Meghan and Harry Snub The Oscars on .........grounds" ( fill in the blank on the day).
Big american debut???? 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Happy New Year fellow Tattlers! You have all brought smiles and laughs to my life since I joined nearly a year ago :m
A special thank you to @Cinnamon.girl and @Dooley.doo for positive comments when I messed up on posting a new thread - felt really stupid. (Thanks to the moderator who was straight on to it 😂 even though she suggested I'd been on the tonic... cheek! :unsure:)
I'm now considering all the other lovely Tatts I should thanks... it wouldn't quite be fair, love all your input! xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I don't mean to nag, but you'd have to eat mounds of turmeric powder to equal one little pill. Will you at least Google it, one minute? Sorry you're tired, these viruses in whatever form are areal Bagdad. Xxx
Sorry auto correct took over and I was so excited at the thought of Freda being cured by Circumin that I didn't notice!
Meant to write "a real bastard"
Wrote "areal Baghdad".
Errrrr.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Sorry @D. A. but ITV have already recorded the re-run of the Porka interview, with some exciting out-takes added, and it will be going out in the New Year. I've seen it because me and Porka are besties, and she let me take a few screenshots. Here's Noballs settling down in Porka's lush garden ready for his interview. ( He's fiddling with his earpiece and getting ready. )
View attachment 953518
I just choked on my vodka red bull 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Happy New Year all my lovely tattler friends. You've kept me going and made me laugh every day since I found this site, don't know what I would have done without you. It will be interesting to see what next year brings and in the words of Ogden Nash .......

"Tonight's December thirty-first,
Something is about to burst.
The clock is crouching, dark and small,
Like a time bomb in the hall.
Hark, it’s midnight, children dear.
Duck! Here comes another year!” ―Ogden Nash

• Heart
Happy New Year fellow Tattlers! You have all brought smiles and laughs to my life since I joined nearly a year ago :m
A special thank you to @Cinnamon.girl and @Dooley.doo for positive comments when I messed up on posting a new thread - felt really stupid. (Thanks to the moderator who was straight on to it 😂 even though she suggested I'd been on the tonic... cheek! :unsure:)
I'm now considering all the other lovely Tatts I should thanks... it wouldn't quite be fair, love all your input! xxx
When I first started on here it was my first social venture and I posted the same message about 6 times, it filled an entire page and had no idea how to delete it. Every time I tried to correct it, it got longer and repeated itself again. I was sooo embarrassed and panicked thinking how stupid I looked, so wrote a grovelling apology but nobody had a go at me about it or even commented. Later Freda told me how to post pictures and I've only just got the hang of it after months.
It was great that you were brave enough to do the New thread and much appreciated by everyone. I wouldn't dare tbh! Says a lot that you felt safe to try, as this is a nice thread full of great people and I think it's been a lifeline for a lot of us. How our posters on here who collect and store information cope with it I just don't know. There are a few of them as well as @JAR21 21, but I can't think who they are off-hand - they deserve a medal.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Happy New Year to you clever Tattlers.. Catching up is a pain but a joy.. I don't always catch up but when I do I'm so happy I have... lots of love and best wishes to you all in 2022.
God bless our Queen.
I love you ma'am and always have since I saw you as little girl. ❤ may your next year be a better one. Xxx💯💕💞💓

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.