Harry and Meghan #160 I'm the Daddy, here's the proof.. my son has a red roof!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the other former one.

If he's not guilty, then face it head-on and defend himself vigorously. But don't drag the Monarchy into it in order to try and get the case thrown out. Article mentions Smeg's case which PA is apparently using as part of his argument. 😲

It's a bit late for bloody Andrew to be thinking of damage to the monarchy and upsetting his mum 😡

He's right that Smegz has damaged the reputation of the monarchy despite winning in court, but that's because she's a liar!

The only interesting part here was the bit about VG living in Australia but filing in America.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
If there's no proof other than some doofus who admitted he made up the whole Rose thing, why would that be "believing your fav can do no wrong"? Why should we assume someone is running around on their wife just because their haters are pushing a false story?
why go out of his way to bury the story when it first came out with injunctions and the likes. I don’t see any reason to trust him or NOT to trust him so I have no opinion either way, other than they’re all doing it in the household and always have 😐

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Just my opinion, but after the Queen's Christmas Day speech, I think she has washed her hands of the Gruesomes.
If there was anything left between them she would have said something like "and I think about our family far away, who are unable to join us, and I wish them a very happy Christmas" ....... nothing ..... zilch ...... not a word.
If having Haz join her meant the others staying away, I honestly don't think she would have even contemplated it.

Back when she made the "recollections may vary" announcement, she said she would address the raised issues privately as a family.

So I think its entirely possible that she would see Harry in person and in private to diplomatically deal with his behaviour and its repercussions.

The others staying away isn't too big a deal because they are all UK based and can visit the Queen more easily.

So if the Queen did see Harry quietly I would not be surprised.
One of the main things she has got right during her long reign is skilful diplomacy.

If she has washed her hands of him and cut him off fully, we can all understand that decision but I think she might want to have a go at talking to him to try and fix the issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Back when she made the "recollections may vary" announcement, she said she would address the raised issues privately as a family.

So I think its entirely possible that she would see Harry in person and in private to diplomatically deal with his behaviour and its repercussions.

The others staying away isn't too big a deal because they are all UK based and can visit the Queen more easily.

So if the Queen did see Harry quietly I would not be surprised.
One of the main things she has got right during her long reign is skilful diplomacy.

If she has washed her hands of him and cut him off fully, we can all understand that decision but I think she might want to have a go at talking to him to try and fix the issues.
Don't tell me the ginger knobhead has been here over Christmas if he has it accounts for the bleeping miserable weather we are having.

Everywhere that bleep goes creates misery and tension and if he is hosting the Corden crapshow can you imagine how boring, no brain, no sense, no humour and his only topic we be himself and Mumsy, I hope the show crashes and burns for the fat Corden creep in the future.

head!!

The Mail have estimated Smegz wardrobe costs in the last year.
Have to say I couldn't care less as long as we're not paying for it.
How many poor black people in Harlem could have benefitted from that money.

Charity my arse meaning self possessed, shifty, selfish, shitbags.

They disgust me!!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Silly silly Hawwy. Surely he realises without the Monarchy he is nothing? If the monarchy was to go, folk would tire of his storytelling and within 6 months himself and his sidekick would be nobodies. No titles to merch off. Nonone would trust them nor give them the time of day.

They haven't an original thought or concept in their miniscule brains. Nor have they any discernable talents that would entice anyone to show any interest in what they were up to. Thrashing your family is a vehicle that will only take you out of the drive way. Remove the Monarchy and its head first into a brick wall. Write off.
Remove the Monarchy and Hazza might well find he becomes even more of an irrelevant nobody while his brother becomes the elected Head of State. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It's a bit late for bloody Andrew to be thinking of damage to the monarchy and upsetting his mum 😡

He's right that Smegz has damaged the reputation of the monarchy despite winning in court, but that's because she's a liar!

The only interesting part here was the bit about VG living in Australia but filing in America.
I wonder if she filed there as that is where they had sex.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She's 95 - if you read up on geriatric care; loss of appetite is a serious thing. Try eating food with your head tilted back, it's hard to eat, that is what eating in your nineties is like.

I'm just saying that if she was anyone's grandmother she'd be having these problems.
Personally I think she is too old to give a stuff about the young uns. I think her biggest concern is her "legacy" and the Commonwealth is her lifetime's work. There is no guarantee Charles could succeed her as head of the Commonwealth and I'm sure that to smooth his accession to be the next head of the Commonwealth, she wants things to be set fair for Charles to have an unencumbered run.

In that sense PA could be the biggest liability.
I think Liz is an amazing woman, in some ways, well ahead of her time. Not perfect of course, but the level of service and self-sacrifice, often unappreciated by those around her and her subjects has been huge and her political skills second to none.

I do not think we will ever see the likes of her again :(

I suspect like for many others, she has been the longest standing positive constant in my life - its difficult to imagine the imminent time when she will not be here and the impact it will have to the country.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
why go out of his way to bury the story when it first came out with injunctions and the likes. I don’t see any reason to trust him or NOT to trust him so I have no opinion either way, other than they’re all doing it in the household and always have 😐
I mentioned it previously, William used to be picked on for his parents affairs being splashed across the media. He didn’t speak to Diana for weeks after he found out that she had an affair with James Hewitt. William can shut it down because the media has no proof, otherwise they would run with it (as journalists have said) and he is doing it to protect his children from having to hear some painful lie about their parents in the media.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I read that too. They are going to hit the ground running (again) in 2022, and have hired some big hitters (again) to try and make them important and interesting (again).

From "The Star" today
"The Second in Line to The Throne and the future Queen Consort have issued a Press Release requesting that the International Media respect their privacy as they grieve for beloved family member Desmond Tutu, whom HRH The Duchess was mentoring and morally guiding when his life was tragically cut short on 26th December.
The Dalai Lama led tributes to their Royal Highnesses from his mountain fastness in Tibet."
"The bells of The Curry Agape Church in Santa Barbara will toll continuously for a ten-day period in recognition of the unique and iconic Sussex Grief".

However. ..if you click on the link below their Press Release :
Ffffarke#scam/BuggaUp#BezosJeff#ConTrick/Send BransonOneWayIntoSpace

"Grieving for Desmond??? Need help with managing Yr Grief??? Wanna mourn painlessly The So.Cal Way???
R U suffering flashbacks, PTSD, Hair Loss, Impotence? Family letting U down? Daddy a Tightwad??? "Roasting" a distant memory??
BuggaUp can help! Let our Meaningful and Meaty CEO CHIMPO sguide you to to an Ethically Sourced Sustainable Portfolio (Thru Peasants' Foreclosures) with the help of BuggaUp's Laughing Hyena Accountant Chuck Scavanger!!
Guaranteed Eezy Mourning with our App,. plus immediate righteous and ethical financial rewards!!!
"Grief.B.Gone" App special offer $590 or, 12 Eezy payments of $72.
Contact CHIMPO now or click on the link above!!!
All proceeds to Arsewhole.Delaware.Inc.
This for a thread title. Brilliant Cinnamon Girl

All proceeds to Arsewhole.Delaware.Inc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Isn't it interesting just when speculation regarding the harkle's marriage is rife we get a sudden resurfacing of the Cambridge affair rumours?? She's the queen of deflection and her game is easy to spot. Perhaps he has dumped her after all?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Isn't it interesting just when speculation regarding the harkle's marriage is rife we get a sudden resurfacing of the Cambridge affair rumours?? She's the queen of deflection and her game is easy to spot. Perhaps he has dumped her after all?
I don't think he has the balls to dump her though. I do believe that their marriage is on the rocks but it's more likely she'll ditch him because it's bad for her "brand".

Reactions: 33
God I hope so - she may have told him to leave one too many times.

Reactions: 19
I very much doubt he will/would be the one to leave - where would he go? Maybe a stop over on Corden, Beckham or Adele‘s couch but they wouldn’t stand him indefinitely. He has burned many bridges since his departure so I imagine his options are limited - if he came back here he would have to live as a hermit and it would cost a fortune for his RPO’s if he ventured outside - I do not want to pay another penny towards his lodgings, polo games or security. He can FO.

Just to wish you all a very happy, healthy and peaceful New Year 2022 - it is going to be another rollercoaster ride with the Calicunts but we can get through it all together my fav Tattlers - Thank you all for the fun and laughter in 2021 - you are the bleeping best 🥰🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Mmm.... so Hawwy is going to replace James Corden on a show to promote his me-moir 🤔 is he going to ask himself questions or will Smegz be interviewing him? I can hardly contain my excitement at the prospect of this riveting entertainment 😆

View attachment 951826
He will have 'friends' on and they will be asking carefully rehearsed questions. It will all be orchestrated by smeggy. It will be all funnity-fun stuff to start with about how great Christmas was and the cutesy-wutesy things Aldi and Lidl did/do and how utterly totally wonderful life in Cali is compared to stuffy olde Englande Christmases.
Then the poison will be dripped in with incidents from the book about how tough it was being woyal and having everything at your fingertips.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.