Harry and Meghan #16 Forget the world's corona hell, please donate to Archewell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m interested to know everyone’s opinion...

If (or when!) all goes tits up with H&M - would you be willing to welcome Harry back with open arms? All forgiven?
Up until their Westminster Abbey appearance in March then yes, but after that they both showed themselves to be petulant children. He forced William, our future king, to take his seat with them rather than walk in with the Queen because otherwise he’d throw his toys out of the pram. Their behaviour during this epidemic finally sealed it for me.
My heart broke when I saw 12 year old Harry walk behind his mother’s coffin but he is 35 years old now and he cannot continue to act like a child. Time to grow up. The goodwill he once had from the people is long gone.

Reactions: 34
I've been wondering the same thing. Both Harry and William would look better with a full head of hair. It's a shame William has lost his but I don't think he would have a hair transplant. A friend of mine had them done and it does look good. He could look years younger.

Meghan will probably emerge after covid looking years younger too I'm sure, but getting rid of those horrible frocks she wore as a royal (like that hideous green outfit) will take years off. She definitely looks better in casual clothes.
Nah, she always looks like an explosion in an Oxfam shop. Her taste is in her arse.
Proof.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

If (or when!) all goes tits up with H&M - would you be willing to welcome Harry back with open arms? All forgiven?
Nope, & even less so if he brings her back too, when this all goes tits up he/they need to go & live in Africa & disappear

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

No he's a self indulgent and privileged and even if all the blame is being put on M, he's adult enough to know right from wrong, and using the guise of protecting his wife and child from the paps as an escape from actually working but then selling out your dead mother for £££, nope..if he had used all that money for charity (real charity) then fair enough.
Like I said earlier they can live their own life but not at our expense and do not expect us to paw over them.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Screenshot_20200412-013443.png Right....Happy Easter to HER MAJESTY (The Queen)
Not HRH but HM as has been pointed out ad. nauseam. Hopefully now we can put it behind us. 🤦‍♀️🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Nope. He deserted his comrades and his country for filthy lucre and even when he had the chance to somewhat redeem himself during the pandemic he just buggered off to Hollywood with his witch and his sprog and left his countrymen and blood family to hobble along.
It's been insult after insult from the big ginger baby so he can kiss my chubby white arse and stay gone.
He's worse than her by a country mile. She's just a saggy ole yacht gal who landed on the royal penis and used it to get what she wanted. It's common behaviour in the shark pool they now swim in. What's worse is Ginger pissing on his family and on us tax payers and dragging his dead mum's corpse up for the titillation of his new homies in tinsel town.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
So I'm newish here and along the same lines as everyone else, enjoy these posts from the voracious members of this forum!

I'm just wondering how long before he comes out with hairplugs? His current barnet is not going to look very Hollywood, so surely he's going to have an overhaul along with ditching the brown brogues and the blue suit? She had a full refurb while in Canada so he must be next!
Imagine if he starts wearing different colour contact lenses as well lol..he could have a different eye colour for each day of the week 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Urban Dictionary for 'Grifter'. Meghan is no. 7 on the list! 🤣 A good read aswell.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I really should be asleep!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Nah, she always looks like an explosion in an Oxfam shop. Her taste is in her arse.
Proof.

She looks like she should be living "Under the sea, under the sea". That's a jellyfish, right ?

Welcome to all the new converts, sorry, I mean new members :D

• Haha
Reactions: 13

I should be asleep too but

Expect more mocking, and ridiculing especially as people are on lockdown and have the time and inclination to do so. It’s like throwing rotten food at them 24/7, virtually of course!’

😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Agree it was very weird and Markles Sparkle was painted on ,Harry couldn't hide his distaste at something

She will throw the race card thats for sure
Many thought she was going to be a breath of fresh air. I wasn’t one of them, and it was nothing to do with colour. I felt the same as I would have had he announced he was engaged to some soap actress. Beghan has too much baggage, has no class, (it shows), and you can’t buy it.

In Hollywood you can turn a supporting role into a leading role eg Sue-Ellen/JR were only supposed to be supporting characters on Dallas. Many other actors have had minor roles turn into recurring roles, into standing roles. Perhaps Meghan thought this could also apply in the Royal Family and threw herself in with gusto, just to realise she was never going to get beyond a minor supporting role.
She obviously saw herself as better than the rest of them so thought she’d use her fame or infamy to try to crack Hollywood.

She thinks she can be A-list but I don’t agree
That’s exactly it, she has delusions of grandeur. She’s a commoner who was in love with the idea of reigning over us. When she quickly realised that wasn’t going to happen, she decided she would go and be Queen Bee in Hollywood. The thing is, most of that bunch are very very wealthy and in time, will look down on freeloaders who are no longer royal.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16

Somewhere in my cold dark heart I do still feel sorry for him. It has gone horribly wrong for him and he can't be so dim he doesn't know that. She has isolated him from his ENTIRE family. If it was a man doing it to a woman the signs would be more obvious possibly.

• Heart
  • Sad

Not anymore. His sympathy pass expired when we all started to realise that he is a petulant, stubborn, self absorbed little tit too.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not that Harry would care what us plebs think.

He’s a spoilt, arrogant, rich , posh but ultimately stupid man who gives no shits about his behaviour.

Of course, his family will always take him back into the fold regardless of the feeling of the general public, I’d hope they give him a farm to manage and keep him out of the public eye.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

I want to make another comment about this. I follow HarryMarkle on Facebook and the comments raised something I didn’t know.

Apparently George’s nickname is Archie and has been from birth. Meagain knew this, and of course Harry. But they still went ahead and named their son officially by the same name.

Gobsmacked. Meagain really is insane.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.