Harry and Meghan #16 Forget the world's corona hell, please donate to Archewell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I'm newish here and along the same lines as everyone else, enjoy these posts from the voracious members of this forum!

I'm just wondering how long before he comes out with hairplugs? His current barnet is not going to look very Hollywood, so surely he's going to have an overhaul along with ditching the brown brogues and the blue suit? She had a full refurb while in Canada so he must be next!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Hey there!!!! 👋🏼

So I'm newish here and along the same lines as everyone else, enjoy these posts from the voracious members of this forum!

I'm just wondering how long before he comes out with hairplugs? His current barnet is not going to look very Hollywood, so surely he's going to have an overhaul along with ditching the brown brogues and the blue suit? She had a full refurb while in Canada so he must be next!
Hey there!!! You couldn't have found a better group of people, here!! 🇬🇧❤🇺🇸

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think Meghan never realized that Kate will be the queen of our country and the public would never turn against for some American wannabe even if she is the wife of the younger brother who had the hearts of the country. Poor Harry and William and Kate all being torn apart for this horrible human

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I find them both repellant - not just her as they're pretty well matched in my opinion - for their selfishness, greed and arrogance.

I understand that show business and Hollywood in particular is shallow and looks-orientated, so I'm not surprised that M has had (and in due course H probably will have) various procedures. But I just cannot fathom her nose job. It's been whittled away so that face-on her nose is quite attractive, albeit a bit 'vanilla'. But in profile, WTF? It's all shades of weird.

I like a strong nose but if I had, or wanted a career where my looks were important, and I'd had aesthetic surgery, I'd be seriously pissed off to wake up and find the surgeon had given me a hooter like hers. Maybe, as others have said, she's used substances that have damaged her nasal structures, and so the surgeon had to work with what tissue was available.

Ultimately her looks are irrelevant. There are lots of people who aren't oil paintings but are nonetheless hugely attractive because their decency, genuineness and personality just shines out of them. With her it's the opposite. She's the epitome of the saying 'You can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter'.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Had to post this before I catch up on here later 😊 This made me laugh it's another children's book but the cover.. Harry's eyes 😱😄 he looks as if his smoked something dodgy 🤭

Lol..
Screenshot_20200410-173309.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
In Hollywood you can turn a supporting role into a leading role eg Sue-Ellen/JR were only supposed to be supporting characters on Dallas. Many other actors have had minor roles turn into recurring roles, into standing roles. Perhaps Meghan thought this could also apply in the Royal Family and threw herself in with gusto, just to realise she was never going to get beyond a minor supporting role.
She obviously saw herself as better than the rest of them so thought she’d use her fame or infamy to try to crack Hollywood.

She thinks she can be A-list but I don’t agree

Reactions: 19

I cannot wait to see if he will have a makeover, the old Etonian look is definitely not very Hollywood.

Welcome to all new members ❤

Reactions: 14
Hello!!! Like a lot of people, I'm new here!!! I found my here via another forum who didn't like us talking about a daytime presenter ;)

I'm loving the ginge and cringe thread!!!

My thoughts for what they're worth echo a lot of other people's. I think she didn't understand that she was marrying the spare - that they'd always be second best to William and Kate and in the fullness of time, they'd need to bow and curtsey to them!!! Shed defo couldn't stand that!!!

And!!! I can't remember where it was, but somebody on here posted links to articles about the gruesome twosome. One of them had lengthy comments from someone who claimed to know Kate. She that at the dress fitting Me-again told Kate her man was playing away :eek:

Like a lot of people, I'm just waiting for the divorce announcement. I just hope ginge comes home and doesn't disappear further down the rabbit hole.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Hello!!! Like a lot of people, I'm new here!!! I found my here via another forum who didn't like us talking about a daytime presenter ;)

I'm loving the ginge and cringe thread!!!

My thoughts for what they're worth echo a lot of other people's. I think she didn't understand that she was marrying the spare - that they'd always be second best to William and Kate and in the fullness of time, they'd need to bow and curtsey to them!!! Shed defo couldn't stand that!!!

And!!! I can't remember where it was, but somebody on here posted links to articles about the gruesome twosome. One of them had lengthy comments from someone who claimed to know Kate. She that at the dress fitting Me-again told Kate her man was playing away :eek:

Like a lot of people, I'm just waiting for the divorce announcement. I just hope ginge comes home and doesn't disappear further down the rabbit hole.
Wait what???? SheDevil told Kate Wills was messing??!!!! 😩🤬 Who Fekking does that?!?! Especially to someone who has just given birth a few months prior!!!!!!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

I've been wondering the same thing. Both Harry and William would look better with a full head of hair. It's a shame William has lost his but I don't think he would have a hair transplant. A friend of mine had them done and it does look good. He could look years younger.

Meghan will probably emerge after covid looking years younger too I'm sure, but getting rid of those horrible frocks she wore as a royal (like that hideous green outfit) will take years off. She definitely looks better in casual clothes.

Reactions: 9
It's brilliant so many people have crossed over from the dark side to here. All because of a certain TV presenter. And are loving this thread. The gift that keeps on giving..

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I've been wondering the same thing. Both Harry and William would look better with a full head of hair. It's a shame William has lost his but I don't think he would have a hair transplant. A friend of mine had them done and it does look good. He could look years younger.

Meghan will probably emerge after covid looking years younger too I'm sure, but getting rid of those horrible frocks she wore as a royal (like that hideous green outfit) will take years off. She definitely looks better in casual clothes.
I wonder if the plan was for Harry to get it done during their “few month’s off” but Coronavirus has put paid to that!

Reactions: 9
I wonder if the plan was for Harry to get it done during their “few month’s off” but Coronavirus has put paid to that!
You could be right 😁 I'll be surprised if he doesn't succumb to the pressure of Hollywood

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.