Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Soooo.... archewellfoundation.com no longer works. However, whoever is the genius enemy behind this has now linked archewellcharity.com to Gold Digger. Dr. Evil strikes again 😂😂😂
973983DD-EA35-4044-A46E-B41F497A9D74.jpeg

UPDATE: thearchewell.foundation takes you to Gaslighter by Dixie Chicks. Wow, somebody hates this pair of numptys!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I just had to pop in and say that I'm sorry I never have anything to share on here, but thank you so much to all those who are contributing. The humour of you guys is such a great distraction in these horrible times x

I just can't stop reading this thread, it's like watching the longest car crash in history! I am utterly fascinated by how much they have managed to completely fuck up their lives. They are both so clueless it's a wonder they can tie their own shoelaces😏 It just shows how much Harry was carried by his family because obviously he has no idea how to set up a foundation/charity.

And the more we learn about Migraine's background - I've said on here before that I don't think in her wildest dreams she expected to be marrying Harry. He was just a gig to her, perhaps for money at first and then for her profile when he proved stupid enough to fall for her.

She was given all the riches of this land, and in less than two years she's ended up millions in debt, disliked by the British, a laughing stock amongst the elite she aspired to rule over, and having to shill for work so she can keep her husband, who by now she must realise was no where near as rich, bankable or useful as she thought.

It's really quite something.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Toto

Chatty Member
Kate was so angry at the commonwealth service. Kate and William are always so professional and will smile no matter what. Whatever went on, it was serious.
Yes, I've never seen her so icy. Whatever has happened behind closed doors, they've clearly burned their bridges with Kate. I wonder if we'll ever find out?

I suspect that Palace advisors are working non-stop on anticipating every contingency. Their priority must surely be the continuity of the Monarchy now, rather than individuals.

Charles is in a tricky position IMO and between a rock and a hard place. The Queen's mantra has always been "Duty first, self second" (or was that Helen Mirren?😁).

But Charles is coming over as a father first, and POW second, and the thing is, there's nothing wrong with that....provided you're not the Prince of Wales! He cannot IMO continue to bale out H&M using Duchy of Cornwall money, or even worse, public funds. If the latter, the public won't stand for it, and if he continues to use 'his' income from the Duchy estates then there's a big problem there too.

I understand that the POW has the stewardship of the Duchy of Cornwall, and the income derived from it is the 'purse' of the Prince of Wales, i.e it's the pocket money of the heir to the throne while he (or I suppose she) is waiting for the current Monarch to pop their clogs. So it's in Charles' gift at the moment, and on HMQ's death, it will go to William, and on his death to George.

Now if I were HMQ, or William or a Palace advisor, I'd be very concerned that the Duchy's coffers were haemorraging money to H&M. I totally understand that Charles, both as a father and as the POW must be beside himself about the welfare of his son and grandchild, as well as the impact all this is having on the reputation of the Monarchy.

But is it okay for C to allow H&M to effectively plunder Williams's and George's birthright so they can piss it up the wall? He stands to be perceived as weak and profligate if he does. Or if he doesn't, and cuts them off, as a cold and uncaring father which buys into H&M's narrative of victims and the RF being nasty and toxic. And of course, there's the spectre of "but what if something happens?" .

Charles must have his own personal wealth, but the RF and indeed all old families /institutions have different behaviours and values when it comes to money.

What's clear, to me at any rate, is that H&M will continue to ponce off Charles and the taxpayer for as long as they can. If the marriage lasts until Harry gets access to his trust fund, then he, or rather she, will go through that in a flash on geegaws / holidays / dresses / parties / booze / drugs (I think Harry would be happy with a box set, some drugs and some booze). When they divorce, M will get lots of lolly as a lump sum from the Palace, and then some more while Archie is a minor - if she has custody. Harry will end up potless and dissolute.

What a clusterfuck.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

PennyCrayon

VIP Member
Captain Tom Moore has raised (so far) £7,952,534.72 for the NHS.

An army veteran who is almost 100 years old

Take a look at yourself Harry you pathetic little man.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

bsdetector

Morning Tattlers,

Just wanted to echo some posts by other newbies (waves), in that I never feel that I have anything to contribute since the more seasoned among you have it well and truly covered. It's lovely to read such good-humoured and mature exchanges (c.f. D.S.). I moved over with the Phillip Schofield scandal but this quickly became my favourite thread, which I have to catch up with on a daily basis now.

On H&M, it's baffling that it got this far when Ginger was already thinking of throwing in the towel so early on in the relationship.

I'm of the firm belief that, had it not been for William, Charles et al. suggesting to Harry to not rush into anything (code for "NOT SUITABLE"), he would have come to that conclusion himself in time and it would have fizzled out pretty quickly anyway.

However because his family were saying black, he needed to push back and say white (or vice versa!), even if his heart wasn't in it. Others have said how Harry has the same stubborn streak that Diana had. His relationship with Me again was the perfect opportunity to continue with his rebellious ways, albeit on a completely different scale. The same bloody-mindedness will see him keep up the pretence for as long as possible (until she bins him) - anything apart from admitting his family were right about her.

Oh Harry, what have you done?

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Tati

I think whoever's behind all of the archewell pranking needs to be given an award for most original comedy. In these darkest of days, they have definitely lifted all our spirits, & I would like them to use Abbas Money Money Money......as lyrics seem to be a prediction of them😀😀😀

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Campagne

VIP Member
I now I'm convinced that she did and said everything he wanted to hear and lied about everything..then as soon as the day after the wedding,when the ink had dried,she shown her true colours and he realised he'd been played but had to keep up the charade to save face if he had any chance of even seeing archie.id love to be a fly on the wall in that marriage.maybe we have all underestimated her acting abilities...🐄🐄🐄🐄 she must have something very incriminating on him and the royals.i don't think there are any depths she wouldn't sink to for money.
I think she was stringing him along till she got pregnant. As soon as she peed on a stick and got 2 lines, she would have been on the phone to her agent in LA.
She definitely put the idea in his head that they could live in Africa, as he was talking about it during the tour.
As soon as they had the extended holiday in Canada, a few blow jobs later and their new home was switch to « North America »

Thing about Meghan is she is such a narcissistic that she wants the narc fuel which is attention. Good or bad, she doesn’t give a shit, it’s all the same to her.

Here’s Archewell Charity.com
25637052-0B07-414A-B559-0021822FDA5C.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Commentary like this won’t help their brand value at all.

“The dust-up over Harry andMeghan is of a different age, the age before coronavirus. The couple are now utterly irrelevant to a slimmed-down monarchy that is as healthy and important as ever. “
She is so right. I think they actually thought their move away from the RF would be a cataclysmic event that would shake the establishment so much it wouldn’t survive without them. How wrong they were. Their self importance is off the chart. It reminds me of when I adopted 2 dogs from a shelter. One was the alpha, the other seemingly a nervous dog with little personality who seemed very aloof. The alpha dog after running away for a second time never returned and despite our searches never came home (she was chipped). We realised that was the reason she was in the shelter with no known history, she was a gypsy. Left with the one aloof dog the change in her personality was nothing short of miraculous. She was the most loving, outgoing dog who I miss with every bone in my body. The moral being, it seems there has been a tremendous release of stress from the RF. I wonder if they were the stray dogs of the bunch, raising tensions and only promoting their own interests with no real interest in being members of a team? The sigh of relief seems palpable. During this time of crisis the RF have flourished whereas H&M have gone from one humiliation to the next. Karma is indeed a bitch!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Team JCM

VIP Member
Captain Tom Moore - ex serviceman, 99 years old walking laps of the garden (after a hip operation) to raise money for the nhs during this pandemic. Never stopping serving what he feels is his duty to his country. Now over £2 mill raised as I’m sure everyone on here knows his story. Which brings me to my question - Harry what you up to in Malibu today? Dickhead.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Carmen 6

VIP Member
I don't even discuss them with my husband after he replied Who? 🤣
My beloved's philosophical comment on the H&M situation...
Jeeez, Harry's like your friend who says 'I think that stripper really likes me....'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Apparently, according to DanjA zonE on YouTube, Harry has told his friends that he is afraid he 'may be going to look stupid'....
Nah Harry, surely not love...🙊🙊🙊😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36

a.nonny.mouse

Apologies for the poor state of banana, not allowed out to the shops too often don’t you know. I shall be making it into a middle class banana bread later if I manage to find some gold to trade for flour
B13C44DC-5EDF-44BF-9FD4-8C6158629D21.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

50sGirl

VIP Member
I’m interested to know everyone’s opinion...

If (or when!) all goes tits up with H&M - would you be willing to welcome Harry back with open arms? All forgiven?
Up until their Westminster Abbey appearance in March then yes, but after that they both showed themselves to be petulant children. He forced William, our future king, to take his seat with them rather than walk in with the Queen because otherwise he’d throw his toys out of the pram. Their behaviour during this epidemic finally sealed it for me.
My heart broke when I saw 12 year old Harry walk behind his mother’s coffin but he is 35 years old now and he cannot continue to act like a child. Time to grow up. The goodwill he once had from the people is long gone.

Reactions: 34