Harry and Meghan #16 Forget the world's corona hell, please donate to Archewell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Call girl who gives services to chappies on yachts. Often out of work actresses(cough cough) looking to make money and possibly network at the same time
Is there any evidence that Meghan was a call girl before she struck lucky with Harry?

I guess you have to wonder how she was managing for money before she married number 1 and number 2. She wasn't very successful as an actress before Suits.

Reactions: 12
For what it’s worth I do think she was pregnant. She clearly gained weight in her face and body at the time (not shaming her it’s totally normal!) and took a little while to shift it. If she was using a surrogate for vanity reasons she wouldn’t have deliberately gained weight to make it look authentic

Reactions: 19
I’m interested to know everyone’s opinion...

If (or when!) all goes tits up with H&M - would you be willing to welcome Harry back with open arms? All forgiven?
Nope. Cast him out never to be seen or spoken about again. He can be the new Voldemort “He who shall not be named”

I just came across this article. Prince Harry married up? 😂😂😂
https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/life/a48090/meghan-markle-facts/
Im glad I’ve not eaten yet!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
For what it’s worth I do think she was pregnant. She clearly gained weight in her face and body at the time (not shaming her it’s totally normal!) and took a little while to shift it. If she was using a surrogate for vanity reasons she wouldn’t have deliberately gained weight to make it look authentic
i agree with you, there has been a lot writtn that says he’s not hers etc etc, I just wondered where & why that had come about

Reactions: 5
I agree. When Ginger was pimping her out to the Disney guy she looked like a big black sausage. That's nothing to do with her being barely one quarter black(in case anyone has a wobbler), but because her dress was black and see through at the top and it looked she was squashed into it using copious amounts of vaseline.
She was pregnant, though I do think she pretended to be upduffed pre marriage to nail her prince.Then faked/had a miscarriage so that he felt guilty enough to forge ahead with the wedding plans.
It always fascinated me that these princes rut their way through girl after girl and yet there are no little princelets floating around. I would think that getting upduffed by a prince would be just as lucrative as getting upduffed by a footballer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I agree. When Ginger was pimping her out to the Disney guy she looked like a big black sausage. That's nothing to do with her being barely one quarter black(in case anyone has a wobbler), but because her dress was black and see through at the top and it looked she was squashed into it using copious amounts of vaseline.
She was pregnant, though I do think she pretended to be upduffed pre marriage to nail her prince.Then faked/had a miscarriage so that he felt guilty enough to forge ahead with the wedding plans.
It always fascinated me that these princes rut their way through girl after girl and yet there are no little princelets floating around. I would think that getting upduffed by a prince would be just as lucrative as getting upduffed by a footballer.

A footballer probably has more money :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think it was somewhere on Tattle I read that he'd allegedly paid for an abortion in Australia.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Ginger does have a gingeling. In South America . She was paid a ton of money to keep shtum. It was all over the gossip sites.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’m interested to know everyone’s opinion...

If (or when!) all goes tits up with H&M - would you be willing to welcome Harry back with open arms? All forgiven?
Not on your nelly!! He fucked off and he can stay fucked off.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Says on YouTube, migraine is doing a tell all interview for a million quid....hope the queen's lawyers are watching...and h is totally ashamed.. what a 🐄🐄🐄🐄

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.