Harry and Meghan #16 Forget the world's corona hell, please donate to Archewell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The 'beauty' of narcissism is like love, you never have to say you're sorry. Everything is filtered through galaxy sized ego, so if peeps like you, it's only what you deserve, if they don't they are jealous, racist etc.

Reactions: 18
duck her and all who sail in her. From the sound of it, that’s quite a few people 🛥🛥🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I found the front view of the tarty suitcase pic! x

Edited to add, I still think her face and hair look great but the dress is awful and is that a boob job or a push up bra?
It's photo shopped to duck. Her whole body looks weirdly disproportionate.
And she's still a bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m interested to know everyone’s opinion...

If (or when!) all goes tits up with H&M - would you be willing to welcome Harry back with open arms? All forgiven?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 7

If (or when!) all goes tits up with H&M - would you be willing to welcome Harry back with open arms? All forgiven?
Harry would have to eat a serious amount of humble pie.
And bring back Archie. That child can not be left to be raised by Meghan, as long as the nanny comes too, hopefully he will not be too traumatised.

• Angry
Reactions: 11

If it goes tits up (😂😂😂) then y'all may get him and Archie back......but we'll be landed with her! 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wish I could step away from this only came to tattle for PS !
I'm going to be honest I don't like her now (alarm bells and too many incidents..) nothing to do with her being a woman, nor her being of any ethnicity. I don't like H now either, didn't follow his life before him and am not a royalist but since he's really come to the news (unavoidable) I find him irritating. I don't wish divorce on them nor anything bad, I truly don't, but I do wish they would get on with their own private lives, and at no cost to us and absolutely not invade my private life with their attention seeking news choices.

Harry would have to eat a serious amount of humble pie.
And bring back Archie. That child can not be left to be raised by Meghan, as long as the nanny comes too, hopefully he will not be too traumatised.
Even then, would we trust him? Or believe him? Or would we all be used again because he had nowhere else to go? Once the trust is gone I’m afraid you’re buggered.

If it goes tits up (😂😂😂) then y'all may get him and Archie back......but we'll be landed with her! 🤢🤢
Sorry Mom ☹

Wish I could step away from this only came to tattle for PS !
I'm going to be honest I don't like her now (alarm bells and too many incidents..) nothing to do with her being a woman, nor her being of any ethnicity. I don't like H now either, didn't follow his life before him and am not a royalist but since he's really come to the news (unavoidable) I find him irritating. I don't wish divorce on them nor anything bad, I truly don't, but I do wish they would get on with their own private lives, and at no cost to us and absolutely not invade my private life with their attention seeking news choices.
Yeah but PS is old news now. M&H are the gift that keeps on giving.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

My respect would be assured if he behaved like the sort of Prince you get in those cheesy Hallmark films. Poor Harry is seen being berated by his cruel witchy wife. He goes to a cafe to escape the press and feel sad, there he meets a lovely girl who doesn't know who he is 😮😁 He falls in love with the sweet kind ❤ waitress who is beautiful inside and out the ditches Meghan for her😁

It could happen 😜

• Haha

If he comes back without her and with Archie, providing she is isolated and silenced as a zzzz lister and never sets foot in the UK again and is never heard of again
then
YES
and he can give an exclusive interview about his marriage from hell and how he was a victim of domestic abuse.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I was saying to himself that when we (eventually) get the refund from our holiday we should put in in a separate account. I said I've got a spare sole account which we can put it into as obviously can't go and open another joint one. His response "that's right, you take all my money. I'm going to start calling you meghan markle " 🤣🤣🤣

He clearly does listen to me when I start on about her!
Oh he's a keeper. When I mention Cringe n Ginge my blokes eye's glaze over. :mad:

Doesn't stop me ranting though. He's a captive audience, poor sod.;)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
My respect would be assured if he behaved like the sort of Prince you get in those cheesy Hallmark films. Poor Harry is seen being berated by his cruel witchy wife. He goes to a cafe to escape the press and feel sad, there he meets a lovely girl who doesn't know who he is 😮😁 He falls in love with the sweet kind ❤ waitress who is beautiful inside and out the ditches Meghan for her😁

It could happen 😜
Keep taking the tablets scotch 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I cannot wait to see if he will have a makeover, the old Etonian look is definitely not very Hollywood.

Welcome to all new members ❤
Yep, welcome to all the newbies ... jump in, the water's fine.🤪

Wait what???? SheDevil told Kate Wills was messing??!!!! 😩🤬 Who Fekking does that?!?! Especially to someone who has just given birth a few months prior!!!!!!!
Not months. Louis was born around the 23rd April. The wedding was May 17th so the fittings would be about a week prior to the wedding date. That means Kate had just given birth about two-ish weeks earlier.
Therefore Migraine is more of a bleep than ever.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.